Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8328 8329 8330 8331 8332 8333 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 pm

wait for the chuunin exams, or ask shane
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:45 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Question.

I spared with Sunso and completed a Mission for the Mist
Was going to be given a chuunin exam by Blade of the Mist
Sunso gave a note of recomendation
and was waiting on Blade to post but he hasnt in over two and half weeks [almost three]

BUTTTTT

Mist is gone, I posted their last, I am a rogue. Now what? xp

Return to Konoha!

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Question.

and was waiting on Blade to post but he hasnt in over two and half weeks [almost three]

BUTTTTT

Return to Konoha!

Baha like she'd be welcome. I was in konoha, lookin for a trainer when the gods attacked, creed attacked the office and she stood up for the village, she was spared only by his good graces. o she served him and than raiden came for her after hearing she killed 2 gennin while she was a gennin that were also of the leaf XD yeah shed be welcomed back in chains!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:57 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Question.

BUTTTTT

Return to Konoha!

Baha like she'd be welcome. I was in konoha, lookin for a trainer when the gods attacked, creed attacked the office and she stood up for the village, she was spared only by his good graces. o she served him and than raiden came for her after hearing she killed 2 gennin while she was a gennin that were also of the leaf XD yeah shed be welcomed back in chains!

Vincente would happily welcome her back! He knows her from the training ground so he'd be willing to execute her himself! Come on back!

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Question.

BUTTTTT

Return to Konoha!

Vincente would happily welcome her back! He knows her from the training ground so he'd be willing to execute her himself! Come on back!

Baha u kill her and then vincitte [or however u spell it] wopuld have both Raiden and Sunso coming after him
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Question.

BUTTTTT

Return to Konoha!

Baha u kill her and then vincitte [or however u spell it] wopuld have both Raiden and Sunso coming after him

And that's supposed to scare me off right? Well it doesn't, Vincente is too brave/stupid to know what fear is!

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Question.

BUTTTTT

Return to Konoha!

And that's supposed to scare me off right? Well it doesn't, Vincente is too brave/stupid to know what fear is!

haha well i am in mist if u feel like attacking mizuki and losing ur character. cuz raiden and blade as well as raidens other character is there with her. also i have a special object that can regrow body parts with others blood. :p not trying to scare u off just saying u shouldntr throw ur characters life away for nothing
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Question.

BUTTTTT

Return to Konoha!

your thinking a bit too highly of sunso. Your a great kid and all, But sunso isn't that attached to his students, your death wouldn't phase him since in his eyes, if you died, it just means you weren't good enough to live, he'd just find a new student.
It's how he was taught. His 'training' at genin was that his master would throw him at a large boulder at full strength. If he didn't survive, then he wasn't tough enough. Then their was the water walking training, with him adding 5 times sunso's wieght onto susnso body before throwing him on the water. if he didn't stay above the water, he'd drown.
Ah, good old orion. Wouldn't be here today without him. or i would, but i would be more sucky

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

haha well i am in mist if u feel like attacking mizuki and losing ur character. cuz raiden and blade as well as raidens other character is there with her. also i have a special object that can regrow body parts with others blood. :p not trying to scare u off just saying u shouldntr throw ur characters life away for nothing

It's not nothing, it's revenge! And I don't really need to cut you apart...I'll burn her to the ground!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

It's not nothing, it's revenge! And I don't really need to cut you apart...I'll burn her to the ground!

Daw...Look at the cute little baby needing fire or weapons to kill. A real man fights with his fists and feet.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

XD

Revenge? XD u realize during that said arc anyone who died was reborn right? So yes I did kill them but I wasnt the one who said that attack killed them, that would be Shane, secondly they attacked me first so it was self-defense
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Daw...Look at the cute little baby needing fire or weapons to kill. A real man fights with his fists and feet.

I chose samurai class...I can't learn any more than one taijutsu...

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

XD

Revenge? XD u realize during that said arc anyone who died was reborn right? So yes I did kill them but I wasnt the one who said that attack killed them, that would be Shane, secondly they attacked me first so it was self-defense

If I didn't realize everybody was alive I wouldn't be playing as Vincente...why ask such a question?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

XD

If I didn't realize everybody was alive I wouldn't be playing as Vincente...why ask such a question?

lol its proving my point. In what way was it to be classified as "revenge" if the boy attacked me, I killed him when her jumped at me with a knife, and then the girl came after me? Not to mention after they died they were reborn there. They are still very much alive, and attacked me first, so u wish to kill me for revenge of deaths which resulted in life after self-defence?

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Ana Helios
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

dats not nice lol
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8328 8329 8330 8331 8332 8333 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games