Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 pm
I put the "Pro" into Procrastination. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I put the "Pro" into Procrastination. sweatdrop

*Rimshot*  

King of Paradise

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 am
s'up my bitches? wink heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 am
Nothin. This place is city of the dead. And not in a good, zombie-filled way.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:42 am
I'm waiting for the great migration to the new Guild. Which seems like it won't happen in my lifetime.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:16 am
Alright, alright, I'll type up the final things tonight, after work. I'm feeling proactive anyway.

Also, I got in contact with this guy who's looking to start a band, so it's very possible, I'll be workings on somes good musics soon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 pm
Gotta say: I hate Raiden. Always have. I was ready to like him too. I was pumped for MGS2, and the EGM review came out before I got the game on Christmas, which, of course, contained major spoliers that they warned about. Wasn't gonna read it, but then I was told that I wasn't gonna like it, so now I HAD to read it. They revealed Raiden and they bashed him and the story. I didn't like his look, or what I was hearing about him, but I was thinking, "maybe they're just giving him a hard time because he's not Snake". Then I played the game. Nope, they were completely right about everthing. I'm really glad I read those spoilers beforehand, so I wasn't holding out for Snake to be playable again, or the story to get any better. I could only imagine how badly that game woulda pissed me off if I didn't see any of it coming. Anyway, I really wanted to see him die in MGS4. And I hate how they try to make him all Super Badass and s**t. The s**t he does in MGS4 is just completely ridiculous, and everything comes of like he's just trying too damn hard to show me that he's cool now. And Quinton Flynn just can't do a convincing tough guy voice at all, which doesn't help. And at the end? WTF. Bad Writing.

And as far as the broken stealth mechanics... lol, play the original sometime. When you literally shoot a dude in the back and duck behind a corner, and he just goes. "Huh? What was that noise?" and continues to go about his business as if nothing happened. And these are all supposed to be genetically engineered, genius soldiers. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:08 pm
Maybe its good I didn't get into the MGS series lol.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:40 pm
ElenaMason
Hey, Thee Stranger is one of the biggest MGS fans I know. You're still missing out. MGS is the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
ElenaMason
Hey, Thee Stranger is one of the biggest MGS fans I know. You're still missing out. MGS is the best.

Well I never really had a firm interest in it to begin with. Took me forever just to get into the DMC and RE series. The only other series I want to check out but havent is, Mass Affect, God of War, and...that mmo post apocalyptic game thingy.....whats it called...Fallout.

Besides wasn't it you that said before that its silly that a person should seek to get into every series? Or something to that affect? razz  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Please, don't insult Fallout. Fallout is not an MMO. You're thinking of All Point Bulletin, I think... That one's an MMO. But still, check out Fallout instead.

And yes, I did say that. But it doesn't change the fact that Metal Gear Solid kicks a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:00 am
Yeah. Even with all my criticisms towards it -- and I have a lot -- I still love the MGS series. That said, it's definitely not for everybody.

Fallout 3 is definitely one of my faves this gen, but I don't know as if I'll ever finish it. Because I wanna do everything else before continuing the main quest, and even with all the hours I've dumped into it, I've barely scratched the surface.

And I hear ABP is pretty broken, balance-wise. Anyway, anybody gonna go see the new RE movie? xd  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 am
Thee Stranger
Yeah. Even with all my criticisms towards it -- and I have a lot -- I still love the MGS series. That said, it's definitely not for everybody.
Hey, I give MGS plenty of criticism too, I just don't have as much of a problem with some things you dislike. I got issues of my own, hahah!

Thee Stranger
Fallout 3 is definitely one of my faves this gen, but I don't know as if I'll ever finish it. Because I wanna do everything else before continuing the main quest, and even with all the hours I've dumped into it, I've barely scratched the surface.
Well, quite frankly, the Side Quests are the real reason to play that game anyway. It's one of the only games that I play not as an interactive story being told to me about some character, but as an actual world that I immerse myself in.

Thee Stranger
Anyway, anybody gonna go see the new RE movie? xd
Hell, to the, no!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:59 am
Anyone have any advice on how to Not puke from nervousness?  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:31 pm
Thee Stranger
And I hear ABP is pretty broken, balance-wise.

Yeah. I never won a single damn shooting mission. gonk After a while both me and my husband got tired of it. It wasn't as fun as we thought it would be. It could've been better.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff