Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:52 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

I want to see that... nobody fell down the stairs, they slammed into a whiteboard once and broke their nose... and one ran into a desk and hurt his crotch really bad... but that was the time I was really hyper and didn't want to do french so during a really quiet part of french when the teacher was out (cause im a teachers pet) I slammed everything off my desk and got up on the desk and began to sing "Hit me baby one more time" With actions until I did a high kick, my desk fell over and I hit my head then punched a guy who tried to help me (if the term tp help means trying to pull me up by my a**) and began the hokey pokey with all my friends... it was sooo fun till the principal came in... and a nerd claimed he started it cause he has a crush on me but has no chance with me xp
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:57 pm

LOL, it's really funny. I love being me, but almost everyone else hates me because I'm me....errr let's see, I randomly started talking to this guy...and he wanted to give me his number, untill he found out he was 8 years older.....I don't know wiered things happen daily.

Lieutenant Pickles

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:00 pm

hehe... yes well being weird is fun... and its cool to hurt people without touching them as well as getting funny looks cause you're doing it on purpose too and they don't know that. What are you being for haloween though? Im being Celestial xp Except without the purple eyes... Mom wont let me get contacts crying
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:17 pm

:/

I have no clue whats going on.

Ai`
Crew

georgia_peach5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:18 pm

Me too, so I didn't post.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:20 pm

well Me and Galea are discussing being weird and scaring people as well as that im being my character Celestial for haloween, if you're talking about something else then I don't know either.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:21 pm

pfeh. I wouldn't care unless if i'm RPing or i'm interested into reading the posts. Right now, my mind is on something so i could care less. Unless, they were breaking the rules of Ria. xD. Then i would be on there tails. Thats when i become Hawkai. Right now i'm just Ai.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:21 pm

stare

Kokubyaku

Lieutenant Pickles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:24 pm

*plays with flower pants*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:28 pm

Seriously, my life is becoming very emotional.

Its starting to look like the music video "Helena" from MCR.

::sings::

I'm the very hurt you sold

Ai`
Crew

Kokubyaku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:54 pm

eek
I wish I could become a Music Video...I would be Toxic...the video/song...
It would be so cooool to be able to change your hair color at every key change cool

And are those My pants you just might be playing with? question whee

And I totally just posted a coolio post in the courtyard.... razz
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:03 pm

I love the music video "Helena". That's how my funeral is going to be. By the way, I plan to die at their concert in December, due to the giant mosh pit and the fact that I am brittle and need to be in the front to be close to the band.

Emily.B.1448

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:04 pm

I saw, since its my job to make sure that no bodys breaking any rules.

I would so be Helena or What are you waiting for?

xD

HOMG, I was watching Sweet Sixteen on MTV just a few minutes ago. I watched some spoiled brat get everything she wants. I want my sweet sixteen to be like hers!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:09 pm

What Are You Waiting For? I love that music video too. Sooo cool. Ha ha, I also like the music video for Toxic, The Ghost Of You, I'm Not Okay (I Promise) ((The better one... there are 2 for that one.)) and I Hate Everything About You (possibly got the song wrong, lol)

Emily.B.1448

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:12 pm

ya...just posting here so people didnt think I died...Oh and I love Toxic...wait we are talking about the one sung by britney spears 0.o if not...forget i said it...
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games