Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Please, don't insult Fallout. Fallout is not an MMO. You're thinking of All Point Bulletin, I think... That one's an MMO. But still, check out Fallout instead.

And yes, I did say that. But it doesn't change the fact that Metal Gear Solid kicks a**.

no I was talking about Fallout. and MMO isn't an insult....its the TYPE of MMO that would make it an insult...kind of like oh I don't know...Ever ButtCrack or World of WarCrap. Sorry to any fans of those games, but I absolutely hate them.

but to answer your question Thee Stranger, hells YES I'm gonna see that new movie. It'll be a great session of Mystery Science Theater 3000 with a group of friends in PROPER costume, RE style biggrin I can't WAIT to start cracking jokes through the movie like "HEY WHERE'S SHEVA?" or "I NEED AN EGG!" or stupid crap like that. yeah. good times. But my real reason for seeing it? Its Wesker of course! xD

and to o8Orobouros8o- ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....uh....see a doctor? unless someone suffers here from the same thing I doubt any of us could help you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:51 am
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Guys! I had a bad dream! A horrible dream! I dreamt that I was stuck inside RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Guys! I had a bad dream! A horrible dream! I dreamt that I was stuck inside RE4.

hahaha. did a viru...er...i mean plagas pop out of your head? xD and did you get smothered by leon fangirls?

speaking of leon i love him so much better in RE 2/Darkside Chronicles. Just watching him as a rookie that didn't know what the hell he was doing and not smothered with American hero type cliches just makes me smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:39 pm
Not out of my head, but I did have to shoot some lame a** parasites, and they were bity.
It was in the worst place, too. The castle, with the zealots and all those idiots. Swinging chandeliers and all that crap. I didn't wanna be there.
I liked the other dream I had a few days ago, when I was running away from The Terminator.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm
Quote:
To see a parasite in your dream, suggests that you are feeling physically drained. You are becoming too dependent on others and experiencing a significant loss of vitality. Alternatively, a parasite refers to your tendency of taking without giving back.

Quote:
To see a castle in your dream, signifies reward, honor, recognition, and praise for your achievements. You are destined to a position of power, wealth, and prestige. Alternatively, the dream indicates your desire to escape from life's daily problems.

I got these from a site. I like analyzing dreams. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm
Interesting. Still, I don't know if that first one counts. I mean, we know that the monsters in RE4 are parasites, but they are still technically 'monsters' rather than actual 'parasites' as far as what you're (or I was) fighting.

Do those dream analyzing sites indicate anything about being in a place or situation that you don't want to be in? Cause I was more frustrated to be there, than anything else.

And even in the other dream I had about running from the Terminators, I was thinking, "I might die, but this is pretty badass." I embraced that. Whereas in this one, I was thinking, "This is just annoying. Why do I have to do this? Ouch, I just stepped on a sharp tooth while trying to squish a monster." lol.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:38 am
Biohazard EXTREME

THE HORROR!
Bio, man... I think RE4 truly traumatized you. And that's not good.

@Angela: Yeah, it's a shame. It looked badass. But yeah, apparently they're working on those issues, according to Game Informer anyway.

Just finished Resistance, and am starting 2. I can already tell 2 is much more polished. Shank is awesome, and I highly recommend it. Still need to try Darkside Chronicles, but that can certainly wait. Elena, I've not heard your progress with RE:CV. I hope you have completed it. Movie... well, you let me know how that turned out. One thing I like is they're keeping it Umbrella, even with the RE4 s**t. That said, I'm certain it will suck, given its track record.

So what's up with that new guild? It's really hard to spell correctly right now. I expect an invite whenever it's completed. I'm gonna puke now. Then sleep. 'Night.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:20 am
Well, I added the rules, to the guild. Just gotta make a splash page and I think we're ready to go. Which I want to do tonight, we'll see if I get around to it.

In other news, gotta love Online Trading. I traded like 5 PS2 games that I didn't play anymore on Goozex, and now, I got enough points, and Dragon Age: Origins is in the mail, coming my way. Can't wait!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:51 pm
Sorry for my absence (I know you were crying lmao). First week of sophmore year college kept me mighty busy.

But I'm back...For a few seconds, that is, haha.

I need to take a shower and eat and stuff, so...

Nothing new to report, really. I went to a shady place pot party that turned out to be pretty fun, but not really me, so I don't want to do that again haha. But I wouldn't mind breaking into a carnival to ride down the fun slide while being blasted again haha. During the week when not in school I entertained my cousin who came in to visit for a couple of days by having streets of rage marathons and visiting some museums. We both agreed that the best exhibits were the babe exhibits bwahahaha. Other than that, nothing much. Haven't made any more progress in MGS4, so I'ma gonna get to that tonight.

Also, has anyone been watching the new Futurama season? If so, whatchya all think?

Lastly...Bio...Get to it already lol. God damn. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm
Speaking of dreams I had an epic Silent Hill dream the other night. I was in some sort of dark building that felt like a hospital/mall/theater at the exact same time. Pyramid Head was in it and for some reason he didn't attack me, but I almost got shanked by a nurse. It was so awesome! I love dreams like that xD

As for RE:CV, no I haven't finished it yet. I've been busy with school and stuff cuz I'm half way through the quarter and the finalizing projects are going to start piling on. That and I'm sort of obsessed with Assasisn's Creed 2 at the moment since I've been playing through it again, uber excited for Brotherhood to come out 15 days after my birthday. I'll be 25.....I don't even feel that old either. lol

I know the new RE movie is going to be epic STUPID, but as long as it doesn't have urobourous or Wesker dieing in a lava pit I'll be happy. I actually like where they've taken it so far with Wesker at least from what I can tell from the trailers. Its what they SHOULD have done in the games. The movies have had him behind the scenes of everything and he actually managed in this new movie to accomplish what he wanted which I think is a much better story for him than what RE 5 has done with him. Hopefully they'll give him a proper death...unless they....continue the movie to another sequel? I'll find out and let you guys know when it actually comes out. I'll give a big a** review.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:13 pm
Well, they had a zombie-ish guy with what looked like a parasite coming out of its mouth, and the guy with the burlap sack over his head and an axe, which is apparently from RE5. Plus they're now dealing with something they're calling the "Urouboros" virus in this movie, so that's definitely a red light for me. Screw this movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:14 pm
Yesterday has come and gone, yet still...

Still I wait for that day to come and go as well...

And to that effect I ask, "How many licks?"  

King of Paradise

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, they had a zombie-ish guy with what looked like a parasite coming out of its mouth, and the guy with the burlap sack over his head and an axe, which is apparently from RE5. Plus they're now dealing with something they're calling the "Urouboros" virus in this movie, so that's definitely a red light for me. Screw this movie.

oh no......NOOOOOO you've got to be kidding me. course I guess I shouldn't be surprised since they have majini's somehow magically deported from Africa, Wesker in his RE 5 outfit completely down to detail like in the game, and the Executioner which looks like a f*****t in the movie compared to the game version. lol oh well. god please! no lava pit T____T kill him with rocket launchers....too much virus injections.....ANYTHING BUT LAVA DAMNIT!

Chase Me To The End
Yesterday has come and gone, yet still...

Still I wait for that day to come and go as well...

And to that effect I ask, "How many licks?"

wait.....what?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:04 pm
Alright, guys, the guild is done and ready to be posted in!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.5045

Everyone from here is welcome, and ENCOURAGED to join!

Also, Chase, I was trying to send out an announcement to all the guild members about the reopening, but it wouldn't let me send it, so could you try?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:37 pm
Alright, I sent out the announcement. 3nodding

Btw, epic splash image, Bio. Worth the wait. biggrin

Alright, my cap'n friend of another guild is going to advertise our guild in her own, so...

Hopefully we'll get some new members right away.

Otherwise, I'll join some advertising guilds and advertise our guild there.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 834 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff