Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Introduce Yourself! [New members here] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:44 pm
holloween-hound
IVIoon Bunny

Welcome IVIoon Bunny and holloween hound!

I hope you will find the roleplays here interesting or make your own mrgreen

We also have a guild hang out thread in Gaia Guilds Network if you would like to chat and hang out there!

Also, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. 3nodding

Cheers ~ Hoshiko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:56 am
Hi all! Thanks for having me :3

I've been on gaia for a while...a bit over 9 years? Decided to come back for the rp'ers, as the rp community here is great. heart Look forward to meeting you guys. ^^  

Chauvie

Crispy Thanatoast

Magnetic Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:43 pm
Hello everyone!
I've been roleplaying for quite a long time, but a lot of guilds I used to be involved in have died out. I'm hoping to have some good times here and meet new people.

I like reading, writing, acting, RPG's, and painting.
I can't wait to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:20 am
Hello! I just joined and am excited to find some new people to get back into RPing with. I haven't done it in years and I've missed it~~~

I didn't see any rules on color coding posts, but if the pink is too eye-assaulting for all the posting I'm likely to be doing in here, just tell me to tone it down and I'll pick a different color. wink

That being said, my name is Andrea, and you can call me that, or Shigi, or Fushigi na Butterfly or basically whatever you want. I honestly don't care. 4laugh I've been on Gaia since .... 2006?? Maybe? I started back in college, made a bunch of friends on here that basically got me through college, then I took a super long hiatus when I got out into the "real world" and now I'm trying to get back into it. I've missed it. heart I've been roleplaying since high school, and writing since I was 7, so I'm really looking forward to meeting some new people that share my passion for the same. smile

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:12 pm
Hello I just joined and im very excited to begin roleplaying. Though looking through I have noticed that many roleplays are inactive at the moment and I am willing to help someone start a brand new roleplay for everyone to start and continue. Lets have some fun doing what we love best everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:41 pm
Chauvie

Crispy Thanatoast

Fushigi na Butterfly

Hiro Tenkai

Welcome Chauvie, Crispy Thanatoast, Fushigi na Butterfly and Hiro Tenkai!

@ Chauvie: Hi hi! I am back and hope to resume the story if you are still interested! mrgreen
@ Crispy Thanatoast: Ooohhh, acting? Do you mean in plays or do you hope to do acting professionally? biggrin
@ Fushigi na Butterfly: I know the feeling of missing the rp scene. We have a nice community here in this guild. I have been a part of it since...2008...wow I had to look that up eek Rules on color coding posts are mainly found in each of the rping threads as owners may have different desires for what colors to use when posting. 3nodding
@ Hiro Tenkai: Here here! I'll drink to that! Indeed I've noticed (and am guilty of) an inactivity trend. It is most prominent during school semesters, while activity is highest at winter and summer breaks. Such is the cycle I guess sweatdrop

And to all:

I hope you will find the roleplays here interesting or make your own mrgreen We also have a guild hang out thread in Gaia Guilds Network if you would like to chat and hang out there! Also, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I'll be around... ninja

Cheers ~ Hoshiko  

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Luxirilla

Rampaging Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:39 pm
Hello all!

My name is Luxi and I've been off and on of Gaia for about 11 years. Been roleplaying off and on for about 7. :3

I'm 24 years old and I currently work the night shift so I'm mostly lurking at night.

I'm trying my best to start being more...universal in my roleplaying because I found that sticking to the same old female character got boring REAL fast. I'm okay with making plots, but I am a free flow person. What I mean is that I am able to RP usually without plot. That's due to my floating around Gaia Commerce forever. sweatdrop

I think my only burning desire is that I really want to do a DBZ RP. Only because I'm selfish and I want Trunks as my lover in one... sweatdrop

Um, so that's it, I'll be looking around for an RP to join or maybe make one, depending on what time of the day it is. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 am
Luxirilla

Welcome to the guild!
I totally know what you mean in regards to Trunks XD
A friend and I would do this one on one RP where Trunks some how landed in Hyrule (time traveling). She played Trunks and Farore (we were on a quest to regain her goddess status) and I played Link and Trinity (my OC a Hylian in this version) that was a lot of fun.

If you're up for that DBZ RP I wouldn't mind giving a shot at RPing Trunks.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Luxirilla

Rampaging Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:49 am
PixelMuse
Luxirilla

Welcome to the guild!
I totally know what you mean in regards to Trunks XD
A friend and I would do this one on one RP where Trunks some how landed in Hyrule (time traveling). She played Trunks and Farore (we were on a quest to regain her goddess status) and I played Link and Trinity (my OC a Hylian in this version) that was a lot of fun.

If you're up for that DBZ RP I wouldn't mind giving a shot at RPing Trunks.

Oh man! That would be awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:53 am
Hello everyone! Please just call me Lady!

I'm 24 years old, and I've completed my undergraduate. Currently, I work with children in a store, and as a nanny.

I've written my own RPs, captained my own guilds, and have worked with a team the past five years on wolf shifter RPs with gaians who have become close friends. I'm pretty excited about joining a new guild, and creating new characters! I'm hoping to create more RP ideas, and so will hopefully start working on something new shortly. Cannot wait to get to know you!

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:27 pm
Lady_Conspiracy
Hello everyone! Please just call me Lady!

I'm 24 years old, and I've completed my undergraduate. Currently, I work with children in a store, and as a nanny.

I've written my own RPs, captained my own guilds, and have worked with a team the past five years on wolf shifter RPs with gaians who have become close friends. I'm pretty excited about joining a new guild, and creating new characters! I'm hoping to create more RP ideas, and so will hopefully start working on something new shortly. Cannot wait to get to know you!

Hey, Lady! biggrin

We're excited to have you! Always love having new people, ideas, characters, and roleplays to play with. Also, very much open to affiliation in case you're still captaining. smile

Let me know if you have any questions/comments/suggestions or just want someone to talk to.

Happy adventuring!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:01 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Xia!
I've been on gaia for 8 years, and I was in a RP guild for about five years before it finally died. sweatdrop
I'm really into mythology and fantasy, but am a pretty open person when it comes to themes!
I'm a third year electrical engineering student, hoping to graduate eventually!
Nice to meet you all!

xia75672

Greedy Cat

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:26 am
Join in the fun in endless journeys I think its one of the few left going on in here but hey.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:09 pm
xia75672
Hey everyone! I'm Xia!
I've been on gaia for 8 years, and I was in a RP guild for about five years before it finally died. sweatdrop
I'm really into mythology and fantasy, but am a pretty open person when it comes to themes!
I'm a third year electrical engineering student, hoping to graduate eventually!
Nice to meet you all!

Hello Xia!

Woop, fellow engineer! I hope you enjoy your time in the guild!

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions or just want someone to talk to. Happy adventuring. smile  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheCreatureOfHabit

Tipsy Comrade

9,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:02 pm
Hullo.

My name is Lawrence. I'm a 22-year-old volunteer charity worker, grocery clerk and college student. I'm super-literate, with a penchant for dark, strange and creative storylines. If you want to get my attention, PM me. I will always respond to a roleplay request. I prefer one-on-ones, mostly because I like to be able to relax and post in my own time; group roleplays tend to make me feel pressured to slap a response together pronto before I get drowned in multiple pages of other players' replies. I'm a very busy man. However, I'm always game to try something different, so if you're wanting another character or two for your group roleplay, send me a PM! I'll probably say yes.

I do format posts; coding is one of my many hobbies. I usually use pictures of models or actors to represent my characters, but if manga's more your angle, I can do that as well. I can also do plain posts. Whatever you want, I can supply, basically.

I look forward to writing with all of you!  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff