Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Antoshi

Perfect Noob

3,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:53 am
Hey all, I'm pretty new to Gaia, but I love Nintendo, Super Mario, and also cheese. Yummm. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:05 am
i am new to the NINTENDO cult I love Kirby Yoshi Mario and more sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

shining_alchemist_rebirth

don bryan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:13 am
hey my name is bryan ive had all the nintendo game systems except the wii so ^_^. i love mario kart and super smash bros. the're my favorite games cool . i suck at them but i still love 'em xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:56 am
I'm new here and I love the nintendo consoles
because they're so creative
espicially the wii  

roy379

Hinata_chan112

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:37 am
Hi!
Im Melissa!!! I love Naruto, ive seen all the way to episode 30 in the Shippudden (i think i spelt that wrong.) series.
ive been playing vider games ever sence i was 4or 5 years old. im the youngest and only girl child in my family. i also have two older brothers so playing video games is to be expected i guess. the first video game system ive ever played is the origonal nintendo, i think i played super mario bros........ we have almost every nintendo game consle known to man! we just got a new gamecube, our other one died......
oh and i love playing the zelda series.im also getting a Wii for chistmas.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:02 am
hi all, i have a wii, ds, gcn, gba, gbc and i love em ^^  

Rhai_Xae

Sunday Blues

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:09 am
Um... Hi, I am Crispycake; I like games that use a console that is Nintendo or Microsoft, I love to play call of duty and I'm an addict to LSD (Private Joke) I like English, I'm failing science; I love to play ping pong and i love to watch movies while eating cookies and cream ice cream <3, I've been playing video games since i was 6 and still loving them, Im 13 and I know this is a little late but i found a couple of interesting topics on this guild forum, Sorry about the late post on this. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:49 pm
Hello, my ign is Dexed. My favorite Nintendo console is the Nintendo DS. This Crhistmas I plan to get a ton of Nintendo DS Games and hopefully I can write some reviews on them and stuff. That is all xd .

Oh, and my favorite cereal is Golden Grahams :3.  

Dexed

renizzle09

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 pm
i like band and chicken and cheese is good on pizza with lots of sauce.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:24 pm
renizzle09
i like band and chicken and cheese is good on pizza with lots of sauce.

this past summer i got my 1st job and bought my black and red DS. sexy huh? the DS.  

renizzle09

Aurelia Romanus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:05 pm
Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to Gaia but have been obsessed with Nintendo since I was young enough for my older cousins to taunt me by playing Duck Hunt all day long and never letting me pull the trigger once mad  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:47 pm
hey everyone how are you doing blaugh  

LordXanatos

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

RegalBuster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:41 pm
Hey i'm Cecil...or Cecilia...though you'll never truely know.

Anyways i've been a fan of nintedo since i was a young child.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 am
Hi!! My name is Michelle, I've owned a nes, snes, n64, gamecube, and now proudly the wii! My favorite games, shockingly, are the zelda games. I have yet to play a zelda game that I didnt like (exclude the cdi games, I know better than to touch those games ><). But I also like to play harvest moon, most mario games besides mario party and mario sunshine, mario kart and diddy kong racing, donkey kong 64, mystical ninja, ssb and ssbm. I'm sure there are more games but I cant think of them right now. I also play some playstation from time to time but I mostly find myself playing nintendo games.

and one more thing, my avatar is supposed to be saria all festive for the holidays. Hopefully I pulled it off ok. Looking forward to chatting with you all. biggrin  

Divinity Inari IV

Ruu~Chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:28 am
Hi!
I have loved Nintendo from the early days
I love Zelda games  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games