Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: ok first of all...WELCOME BACK CELESTE!!....second of all...no im not dead yet...and third of all...my avitar is so loved!! crying (<--tears of joy)

check this out!!

Hells Kittens
Hi you may not know me but i was wondering if i can get some help? your avy is gorgeous and i was wondering can you help me do mine?? i like her to stay dark but would love the advice adn also omg i love your profile theme! where did you get it may i ask

angeltrinity
lol no problem whee your doing a great job so far with your dark theme 3nodding basically all you want to do is find any dark clothing that will match (or close to match) of what you want to put on. You may want to try to preview some clothes and decide wether or not if it looks good. Also accessories help alot as well!! Try not to overdress your avitar with millions of items, and sometimes adding some light colors to dark (or dark to light) doesnt hurt as well. Miss matching clothes is the way to go!! For example, I have the white nurse skirt, but I didnt want a nurse top because it would look like I was full retro nurse or whatever, so I went out to different stores and tried to find a shirt that had somewhat the same color hue as the skirt, and well, here you go!! lol well I hope some of that advice helped.

Now as for my profile theme, I basically took sprites from a 2d game called Guilty Gear! the background for the 'about' section was a drawing from a game called soul calibur, and my header with the flowers...well I just found that on the internet somewhere. Using the search engine (like google) is a great way to find pictures off the web 3nodding

ya, so if any of you need some avitar help, just come talk to me for advice!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
I'm leaving for a bit I just need...some time to myself...I don't know when I'll be back Sorry  

Elpinoine
Crew

Ceron

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:56 pm
User ImageCeron:

Ah, greetings my new, fellow crew members. Ceron has...fffinally arrived upon the scene as one of you. But you need not fret or fear or worry, for I shall be merciful to those deserving of...my...mercy. I *shall* continue my work with the identification shop, as well as perform any duties I as a crewman shall be asked to partake. All can be assured that I shall not fail in my responsability, and know that I shall gladly strike down the wicked who dare taint the name of Ria. Whether it be single lined posts, absolute modding, or the harrassment of others, I shall dutifully tear the flesh from their skulls and use it to choke them. Oh...I'm sorry, did I say that...out...loud? Wasn't meant to be spoken, but I guess it's too late. The point is, I shall be my upmost best to further our Ria High School and make it the highest of Guilds to perhaps one day win against the Literate RPer Guild, if for at least one...wonderful...special...day.

I do hope I, Ceron, am welcomed with welcome arms. I do promise not to be too demented, though I have been known to break that promise. Hehehe...

Hehehehehehehe

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! GO! CRUSH! KILL! DESTROY MY MINIONS, DESTROY!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.EVIL LITTLE ROBO-KYS! GRRRRR, THAT STUPID WANNABE ROBOT!

<_<

>_>

*ahem* uh, welcome. ^-^ ;;  

xxrageofangelsxx

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: Welcome back Celeste and welcome Ceron to the wondeful Mod Land of Ria High! XDDDD

HOMG!! Dun't kill meh! -ish scared that Ceron's going to kill her with teh minions- >.>

Ohhh! Tiffy!! Can you help me with my avatar? @.o Pwease?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Well Welcome I guess then Ceron. And today I feel much better and more awake. 3nodding so that means I'll be more helpful and all... unless I get distracted somehow.. which, of course, seems more likely to happen then me actually working. xp

Just reminding people, You guys only have 5 days left to submit your forms for the voting. The more forms there is, the more work I need to do, so your chance to torture a crew member is quickly slipping through your fingers.. plus the more votes, the more people can feel honored... Anyway, however I say it, the basic is: Vote for the nominees for Ria High's B-day in the event subforum!! heart  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:51 pm
:: tackles Ky:: come back baka so I can hook up..you.and... xd

Ai-y you need ot get me that FanFic!!!!!!!..........some popel are very mean to me on Msn. I thought he was nice..but no. He..He.. evil So mean to me!!!! cry Ahh well what ya gonna do?? Find someone else to ramble on too thats what..
trying to find a new icon for me right now..

::wuvie dovie Celeste ::glomps::  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: *leans against a wall all kewl like*

Wait who's this guy that's rambeling on about Ria?

....hey and look there's Ky.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Packing up for Thanksgiving break and ending the 1st semster in college sucks. >_>

uhhh.. Keep voting punks XD. we've got like less then 4 days left! And you guys don't want me to be student of the year >_>

and uhh..

User Image

Mugen is fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:53 am
User ImageCeron:

Yes, yes it is Kurai...

User Image

...yes it is.

User Image

Well...this is a little questionable...  

Ceron

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:46 am
Joy: Ahhh..Yea. Many things proubly happened last night when I went to the party..but..ummm...

Some liquids made me forget most stuff. xp xp xp Im a horrible model of a crew member. :: sighs:: ..But..XD XD Funniest thing I found about this one guy. I swear i almost peed myself.

Well...I've been invited to alot of guilds lately. But Ria high is number one!! I found out that were #1 High School rp!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh I wonder whats going to happen tonight?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Well final day to put in your votes, tomorrow I'll count em up and then I may announce them that day or the next. And happy almost birthday Ria High! *throws confetti* blaugh  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
Okay I'm back after a rather short hiatus. In other news, after 5 or so hours my room is spotless, and I actually have a place to put my clothes. Saw Harry Potter last night and it be rockin. ~.^ XD Keep voting for the tie breaker if you haven't already. Winners of the IRL costume contest have already been sent their prizes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Ok little bit of news.. I have just found out that tomorrow I'm singing with my choir.. at the time I'm supposed to close the voting system. So instead, I will close it after singing, so that goves you guys around an hour or two more to vote. Take advantage of it. Anyway, so instead of closing at noon Gaia time, it will be sometime later. I may even close it the next day, but this isn't likely, so get your votes in as soon as possible! This way you wont forget to put it in later, and it will be over and done with. I does not take more then fifteen minutes, unless you like to ponder each question for over half an hour... which would be quite weird. Anyway, I only have about 15-16 forms, and I know that there are more active members then just those few! Come on people!  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: <_<

If you guys are wonderin where i have been.

Well.

I've just got home for thanksgiving break. So im sorta... doing... home... stuff.

like.

Bonding with the family again. and..

thanksgiving.

stuff.

::nod::

<_<

YOU DUN'T OWN ME RIA HIGH! ::runs away:: crying !!

(ill be back sometimes X3)

and vote foos...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games