Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:29 pm
((DWAH!!!!! >.< Im getting board on here, anyone else on?!?
To Toothpaste: Oh, kk! Where is she though? O.O And what Rp character is she?? sweatdrop I barely know anyone on here! OH, and one more thing, if anyone is trying to talk to me in those loooooonnng messages, I will be like "O.O UHHHH!!!" and I dont really have the time to read all of it, just to let you know >.< Anyways....shall we continue?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:34 pm
[[Angel, Nikki is Shizue and Yui, I have NO idea where she is,though. all I know is that she's somewhere in the manor... Also, Ben is Lilli's older brother, a character of Shika (Kya-chan) :] ]]

Klaash kept silent, seeing as anything he said or thought would only further agitated Tuesday. He and Lilli could talk now, and Klaash could wait. He noted that there were longer periods of time where neither of them said anything, but looked as though they were communicating.
Tuesday can hear thoughts...I think I remember Lilli telling me something about that...I don't care if he can hear mine, what use would that be?

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:51 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[Angel, Nikki is Shizue and Yui, I have NO idea where she is,though. all I know is that she's somewhere in the manor... Also, Ben is Lilli's older brother, a character of Shika (Kya-chan) :] ]]

Klaash kept silent, seeing as anything he said or thought would only further agitated Tuesday. He and Lilli could talk now, and Klaash could wait. He noted that there were longer periods of time where neither of them said anything, but looked as though they were communicating.
Tuesday can hear thoughts...I think I remember Lilli telling me something about that...I don't care if he can hear mine, what use would that be?

((Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. When she comes on, I can try and talk with her! XD Yay!! Someone else to talk to!))

Angel gets up from the bed and walks to the window. I think I might just walk around and get to know the Manor.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:19 pm
[[OKAY! Tuesday will not die. Cause techinically, a pureblood vampire jumping off a cliff won't kill him. They don't have to breathe and yeah they'll get hurt, but nothing life threatening. So he does live.]]

Tears were running down Tuesday's face as Lilli spoke. He heard her thoughts.
Tuesday stood up, then faced Lilli, looking at her as though he changed his mind, But took one more step closer to the edge.
"I'll make sure and tell her." He said taking one last longing gaze at Lilli, then fell backwards off the cliff.
As he was falling he thought to Lilli. Lilli I love you so much. Why can't you see that? Is my love blind to you?
Tuesday's body hit the water, and he sank down.
Without you. There is no life for me Lilli. I love you so much. I promised never to leave you or hurt you ever, ever again. And you stay with Klaash. Who has never done anything for you. Who has never sworn his life to you. Who has never loved you as much as I do. I'm sor- Tuesday thoughts were cut off as he passed out. Tuesday's body floated up and bobbed against the waters surface.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:54 pm
[[Hey, Klaash did do things for her. stare ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:44 pm
[[ neutral When and what? neutral ]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:12 pm
["I'm the kind of human wrekage that you love!" Lmao I love that song! xD YEah Olivia is right, Tuesday wouldn't die from the impact. :]
AND SHE'S WRONG BECAUSE TUESDAY HAD DONE STUFF FOR LILLI. HE HELPED HER GET THROUGH THE WORST BDAY OF HER LIFE. HE MADE HER ACTUALLY HAPPY, which honestly doesn't happen very often. xP]
oh jeez.. here i go. AN FYI none of the charries really know that they wouldn't die or be affected from jumping off a cliff if they're PURE blood VAMP. sweatdrop ]

'I'll be sure to tell her.' Tuesday said, then stepped backward. Lilli jumped forward, meaning to grab him. She wasn't quick enough. Tuesday free fell closer and closer to the black waters of the icy sea. He sunk deeper and deeper yet. Lilli heard him processing thoughts as he fell then sank. They sudden cut off. That's when the cry started back up, though she wasn't sobbing, only tears came. "Tuesday.." Lilli whispered, looking up into the sky. Rain beat on her face. "Goodbye. I hope if you can hear me.. that you should know, that I'm really truly sorry." Lilli sniffles and turned away from the edge of the cliff. She looked at Klaash, her expression torn. She walked toward him, and fell into his arms. "Klaash.." She sobbed. "Please take me home." The crying worsened. Lilli's legs gave way, she couldn't stand any longer, Klaash was the only thing holding her up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:16 pm
Tuesday's body bobbed against the surface of the icy water. The waves brought him up onto the shore. He had numerous cuts all over his body from the impact.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:17 pm
[LYKE.. I'M SUCH A SAP! crying Okay so as I was posting my last post.. I was listening to the song 'Sea of Love' from the Juno soundtrack and it reminded me of this for some crazy a** reason.. and i started BAWLING. I was like crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying . LMFAO.. now. Geez.. I'm so pathetic.]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:27 pm
[[OMG HI! biggrin ]]

"Lilli," Klaash whispered into her ear, holding her tightly. He took her back to the manor; in the rain. Still holding onto her tightly, he took her into the dining hall. "You hungry?"

[[ >_>;; Is she??]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:45 pm
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday's body bobbed against the surface of the icy water. The waves brought him up onto the shore. He had numerous cuts all over his body from the impact.

Janette[JUH-NAY] Harleque[HAR-LEHK. I made it up biggrin You likey? I have no idea what it would come from sweatdrop ], previous Hellsinious Manor resident, Was returning from her long-term vacation with her parents and twin younger brothers. They live in Germany. Her late boyfriend whose name has name was no worth metioning, just broke her heart. Practically into shreds. She, having no tolerance for him doing so in such a way, mudered him. Janette was walking in a forest just off of a beach. It must be morning, for the sun was rising, the rain was slowing, soon to stop. Janette sat herself on a fallen tree trunk. She was so AGGRIVATED. WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT! THAT STUPID LITTLE ********> Janette grunted, and punched through the tree trunk, it cracked in half. She stood up and walked out of the thick of trees. She watched three people standing at a cliff top. Wonder what they're doing.. Suddenly one of them stepped back ward, and fell off the cliff edge. He plunged down into the black, icy water. The two remained ot the cliff top. They turned and walked away. After a few seconds of debating, Janette decided to check out the kid who'd fallen. He was most likely dead from the nasty fall he took. Janette ran with great speed down the beach. When she reached the water, the boy had reached the shore. His White body was inflicted with cuts and bruises. He wasn't vitally bleeding. Just little blood specks around the cuts. Janette checked his pulse. Nothing.. he's dead. Wait a second. Janette turned his sand covered body over, and pushed his up his upper lip. Sure enough he had sharp white fangs. Janette carefully lifted his beaten body up from the sand, cradling him her arms. He dampened her clothes his wet body. Dammit... whatever. She gritted her teeth and continued walking.
Their was a small wood cabin in the forest. When Janette entered, it was empty. She laid him down on a bed. She was shivering from his body. She flipped out her lighter. She flipped the cap open. It ignited instantly. Walking to the fireplace, Janette withdrew a deep breath. She blew the flame. It burst into a larger ball, and the fireplace lit up, a fire roaring in it's once empty place. "That's better.. She said. She took a chair and set it next to the fire. She was exhausted. She sat down and waited for him to wake.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:53 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[OMG HI! biggrin ]]

"Lilli," Klaash whispered into her ear, holding her tightly. He took her back to the manor; in the rain. Still holding onto her tightly, he took her into the dining hall. "You hungry?"

[[ >_>;; Is she??]]

Lilli shook her head softly. "Not very." She said. Her voice was soft, almost a whisper. "I'm sorry if I'll be in a depressed mood for awhile. I just need to get over this. I wish I wouldn't have given him that stupid idea in the first place. Jumping off the cliff. I feel so stupid.." Lilli sat down with Klaash. She took his hand as they sat down. "Thank you, love." Lilli said, slightly squeezing his hand. Lilli, with her free hand, pushed her damp hair out of her face. Lilli just took a glass of wine and sipped at it.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Something is wrong. I'm not dead. Why can't I wake up? Lilli? Tuesday thought, still unconcious. He couldn't wake up. He had seen Oiya's death as always in his sleep, and was waiting to wake up. His concious self was in a black room. The room was exactly like Lilli's.
Oh great. Now I'm going to kill either Lilli, Rosalie or Klaash on her bed. This is getting old. Tuesday thought. Tuesday had had this dream many times and was getting annoyed it kept coming back.
Suddenly his eyes fluttered open and he saw another vampire, waiting for him to awake.
"I know...I know...I'm not dead am I?" He slapped himself. "No. ********!" He roared, loud enough to shatter glass.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:03 pm
Janette looked over at him. "Awake so soon? Hmm... Oh and no you're not dead. Presumably that I'm am in fact Living." She said with a smile. "That was a pretty nastly fall you took, kid." Janette shook her head. "With a human They would have died intantly. But I assume you are.. pureblood vampire, perhaps?" Janette stood and walked over to him. She looked down at him. " And I would appreciate you keep your voice down. It's quite annoying listening to people scream." She pursed her lips. "Because I did just retrieve you from the beach."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:12 pm
Tuesday looked down. "Oh...heh...Sorry." He said shyly, then sat back on the bed. "Thanks for getting me. And yeah, I'm a pureblood as you've probably found out by now." Tuesday looked around. The cottage wasn't owned by whoever this person was.
"Who are you?" He asked calmly.
Lilli...Unfortunately...I'm still alive. So you can go on and live your happy life with Klaash and never ever see me again. Maybe next time I really will kill myself. He thought to Lilli.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games