Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:27 am
*leans in doorway, looks around*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:21 pm
Ohhhh... another quiet day. Oh well, its been a very comforting day today.

I saw The Dark Knight the other day. It was very good, I liked it alot. The story was good the acting wonderful and the special effects were cool.

I saw a trailer for another superhero movie called Watchmen, It looks neat, I wonder if it will be any good. I also saw a trailer for The Day The Earth Stood Still, it has Keeanu Reeves in it. I don't know, the original 1951 movie was pretty good.

*huggles everyone* heart  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:35 pm
*POOF, then looks around* I'm back. Just had a birthday fun yesterday so I was unable to come.

Gweener: Wow! That's cool. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:55 pm
heyloz everyone...sorry i havent been able to sign on much...ive usuallie just been able to sign on and get the daily chances....ive been very preoccupied w/ soo many different things im sorrie i truly miss u alll tho...*Sigh* ...also it's getting closer 2 my bdai which rather then beein happie im a lil sad cuz last yr my grandfather passed awai 2 days after my birthday and yea...i miss my grandfather...ill try my best 2 get back and talk to everyone...take care...*muahz* lvoe you all  

babieangel87

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:35 am
Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've had quite a bit on my mind for a while... and as I've said before, when I get a lot on my mind, I stop paying attention to things that require responsibility. I get very reclusive and start playing games that take a long time to beat... Or just start lounging around and reading...

I'd like to promise that I'll be coming out of it soon, but I have a feeling its going to be going on for quite a bit longer. I'll try to get some guild stuff done today... but I can't guarantee the next time I'll be on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:39 am
Hazumu-san
Ohhhh... another quiet day. Oh well, its been a very comforting day today.

I saw The Dark Knight the other day. It was very good, I liked it alot. The story was good the acting wonderful and the special effects were cool.

I saw a trailer for another superhero movie called Watchmen, It looks neat, I wonder if it will be any good. I also saw a trailer for The Day The Earth Stood Still, it has Keeanu Reeves in it. I don't know, the original 1951 movie was pretty good.

*huggles everyone* heart

I saw the Dark Knight at midnight opening day. Man, there were a lot of people. There was a person dressed as Batman for every theater. I really liked the Joker in this one. Heath Ledger did a really good job. You know, the whole time I was trying to see if I could recognize that it was Heath through the makeup, and I really couldn't. I just had to keep telling myself who it was.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:45 am
Ugggh. My results are out and they are so fricken' .... I don't know. I nearly flunked the stuff I liked XDDD Keh. I did pretty well for the others though.

How has everyone been?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:48 am
... I'm having to retake four classes this coming semester... so, eh. I could have sworn I didn't get a D in one of them... but I did... and D's are unacceptable... Mainly because my high sSchool had no concept of a D... it was just A B C F. ... No D.

I'm thinkin' I should definitely get some tutors this time around, especially since I don't know how to study... since I was able to breeze through high school...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:01 am
On the plus side, I did make an "A" in Logic.

Big f***ing surprise, there. Am I right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:08 pm
Centaurs & Angel Imps!
Go Barton!!!

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm in Barton's team too. smile Though I wish everyone the best of luck. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 pm
Durem, for the win!
HACHACHA!!!
... I considered going with Aekea, but Decided to stick with my old team, Durem.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 am
*sizes up the competion*
So we're up against the king of vampires and the dark elves of the Kuro gang with Durem...
And Aekea's got Orcs and the Zurg.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:38 pm
-hasnt been on in soooo long-
I don't even know whats going on with teams and stuff.
^-^;

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games