Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:35 pm

"Nom, nom, nom, nom!" Kiru giggles and purrs happily.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Rocky chuckles along with Kiru's giggling and pets her.

OiginalLimbershadow

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Un-noms his finger, and holds his hand instead. Purring and grinning. "Rocky, this feels nice."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 pm

"You're telling me!" Rocky hissed romanticly.

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 pm

After a few moments of mental thought. "'Welcome home my progidal son.' Thanks Kiru." Smiles politely watching Kiru gnaw gently on Rocky.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Dimitri looks over his shoulder briefly, his head turning far before his eyes could wrench themselves from the beauty before him, monitoring the events in the cafe. He sighs as his head snaps back, glad to look at Mika again, "Hmm, it is getting a bit rowdy in here... There is a veranda on the back side of the cafe, apparently for VIP's, it has direct access to the kitchen, and a wonderful view... if you'd care for somewhere a little ... calmer?" He grinned, trying to recall if there was a more elegant entrance to the veranda.

Dimitri Luger

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Rocky began to chuckle as he petted Kiru. "Well, this is getting interesting." he growled kindly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:26 pm

"Yeah, I guess it is." Dimitris smirked to himself.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Mika watched the youngsters playing on the floor of the cafe. The little tigress and Rocky seemed to be getting along well. She chuckled and smiled. Shaking her head in disbelief at the scene. "Yes. That would be wonderful. Whenever you're ready, please lead the way."

Kiru pounced Rocky again. Hugging and clinging to him playfully as she was petted. "Rocky, you're nice and warm!"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Dimitri smiled at Mika, still holding the two cups of tea, and gestured toward a rich oak door set into the back of the cafe. "I think that is the door out..." He said and began to walk towards the door, weaving between the other patrons.

Dimitri Luger

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:15 pm

"Well, Fire is my element!" Rocky said as he rolled around with Kiru
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"Off we go." Mika stood from their table and fallowed him past the others, and to the veranda.

"My element is wind. And fire needs wind to burn, right?" Rolling around with Rocky. She nips his ear playfully. Giggling.

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Dimitri holds open the door for Mika, looking out from the veranda at the river reflecting the clouds, the moon glistening in occasional gaps in the cover. Hmm, how lucky that most of the tables are well under cover... He moves to a table, set with candles and a single flower in a thin vase, sets down the tea and pulls out a chair for Mika in one swift motion. "Here you are, lovely lady."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Mika steps onto the veranda through the open door. The sight that awaited her was breath taking. She never imagined something this special was outside of the cafe, and to share it with this fox she barely knew but already adored was more than she could ask for. She sat at the table. "Thank you, umm... Dimitri."

Mika Hisoka

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:19 pm

"Mrrr....What's that? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"He murmered "
If so, than yes!"He said telepathicly as they rolled into something, ignoring it because they were having too much fun.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games