Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:03 pm

((I just saw a way to put Inu's awsome hearing to use! biggrin ))
InuYasha's head shot up causing Kagome's hand to stop rubbing his ear. He was glaring at Light and growling low in his throat, which Kagome knew, meant distrust. "What's wrong?" she asked.
InuYasha's ears were twitching wildly. He had heard Light say something that sounded suspiciously like "Death Note" but the other conversation going on made it hard for him to be sure. "I don't trust Light or his girlfriend." he muttered in answer to Kagome's question.
"Why not?" she asked. They looked like perfectly trustworthy people to her.
"He said something about the Death Note. I'm sure of it."
"You're just being paranoid." Kagome said dismissing it.
"I'm not! Ka-Kikyo, believe me!" InuYasha said tearing his glare from Light away to look at Kagome desperately. If she didn't believe him, he didn't know what he'd do.
"Fine. I'll trust you on this one." she said with a sigh. But she was still doubtful.
((I've got another note. I won't be on tomorrow or the day after. So, please try not to move the plot along so fast that you loose me. ^-^))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:18 am

"Yeah." she she said quietly back. "You told me to, so of course I would." she smiled at him, hoping she had done well.

Fin sensed where Maron was and the number of people now surroiunding her her. She was far enough away not to be detected by anyone. "This is ridiculous, when one leaves more flock back!" she raged. "I can't go back without her this time!" she thought for a moment. She would just have to continue waiting until the time was right.

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:29 am

L guzzled his tea finishing it and held it tilted and dripping with his he back catching the drops on his tongue then place the cup on a small plate "Well...We plan a heist at the Taskuhari bank, on wendsday which is tomorrow for those who've lost track, and Tatsumi walks in wearing a mask." he pour himself more tea and dropped sugar cubes ((A lot of them)) one by one into the tea then brought it to his mouth "Then Archer comes in announcing his name and stops Tatsumi...Once his name is in the news paper his name will be exposed to the public and thats when this whole thing can take off."
Light had a psychotic smurk on his face looking at Misa and whispered "Good, wait a while until I give you..." he looked at InuYasha and said "...Those answers to that test..." trying to cover it up.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:50 am

InuYasha growled lower his glare continuing on Light. Unfortunately with all the other noise, he couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but he was suspicious anyways. The fact that Light started a sentence and then looked at him, pausing, before finishing, made the dog hanyou only distrust the guy more.
((I have some time before I leave on my evil camping trip of doom with no electronics . . . so I'm gonna keep posting))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:54 am

"So that's the plan that Shirou suggested..." Rin muttered. She rolled up her sleeve on her right arm up to her elbow and pointed her forefinger at Shirou. "If you're just going to kill yourself instead of letting history run it's course then I may as well kill you right now, Shirou."

"Rin," Shirou started nervously, "Gand isn't going to kill me, even with that curse."

Rin clicked her tongue. "Fine then." She lowered her hand. "Show yourself, Archer." With that, Archer materialized as he walked in, his black and white dual-swords bare.

"Here's how it's going to work, Shirou," Archer said coldly as he looked down on his former self. "You can listen to Rin, or you can arrive at the River Styx with my swords piercing your body."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:01 am

Light's eyes widened when Rin called Archer, Shirou. He had a smurk and thought 'Great! Now all I need is his last name and he's as good as DEAD!'
L quickly jumpped up looking at Rin and said "MA'AM!...Please...We are using alias' here...We are investigating a secret case...How you got up here I have no idea but I'm going to have to ask you to leave...This is a private matter and civillians cannot be involved in this..."

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:04 am

InuYasha had jumped up and landed in front of Shirou with his sword drawn in about two seconds. "And you listen to me. Either you leave this kid alone or you get my sword through your gut." he growled, Light forgotten for the moment.
Kagome stood up from the corner. "Do you know these people?" she asked Shirou.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:08 am

"You don't seem to understand," Rin said levelly. "If Shirou dies, there will be a time paradox because his future self interfered with this time period. If he's going to kill himself before his time we might as well kill him now." She turned to L. "This is a matter between magi, and supersedes your own authority."

"And I've been itching to kill this boy for a while," Archer added.

"The girl is a friend of ours," Saber answered Kagome in Shirou's place. "That's Archer, her Servant."

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:19 am

What do you mean by 'future self?'" InuYasha growled still holding his sword threateningly.
"But if she's your friend then why is she trying to kill him?" Kagome asked incredulously.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:28 am

"Exactly like I said, baka," Rin answered. "His older self from a couple years from now. If Shirou doesn't live to interfere with this time period again as his future self there will be influxes."

"She's trying to prove a point to Shirou. He's always doing this, sacrificing himself for the sake of others, regardless of the consequences. She can't bring herself to kill Shirou, but...Can you feel the similarity between Shirou and Archer? They're one in the same."

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 am

"Oh so you're just going to kill him to convince him to NOT die. That's smart." InuYasha scoffed.
"InuYasha does the same thing, except he does it in a more violent way. And I did feel the similarity. I felt it when I first felt Archer's presence. That explains a lot." Kagome said.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:43 am

L sat/crouched in his sofa with his eyes closed, rubbing the sides of his nose bridge with his index finger and his thumb on his right hand and said "This stuff is all so confusing..."

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:51 am

"What will it be, Shirou?" Rin asked. "You can either die now, or you can die when it's time for you to die. You are aware of the consequences of dying prematurely."

"If Shirou doesn't grow up to be Rin's Servant..." Saber let that trail off. She was sure the miko would understand.

Shirou let his head hang down all the while, completely silent. "I just can't sit here and let others die. You know that, but either way..." He raised his head and turned to L, determination in his eyes. "Well, it looks like my idea and volunteering is rejected, L."

Rin smiled with satisfaction. "Stand down, Archer."

Her Servant sniffed loudly, and his swords disappeared from his hands. "What a moron," he muttered as he walked back towards the door. "If he keeps this up he'll be dead before anyone knows it."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:19 am

InuYasha sheathed his sword. "It's amazing how the same person can change over time." He said.
Kagome nodded. "A time paradox."

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:28 am

Rin turned to L. "Oh, and if you must know, the man downstairs at the desk was giving me a hard time. Archer found the room and reported back to me while the he refused to show me the way to Shirou. I'm afraid he's an ice statue at the moment."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games