Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make this reach 100 pages with RE quotes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sage J Crimson

5,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:24 pm
"Jill! Its me Chris!"

RE5 - Chris  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 pm
"There's no use hiding! THERE YOU ARE!!!"

Wesker - RE 5

I always jumped when I heard that.  

Sage J Crimson

5,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sage J Crimson

5,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:29 pm
You're merely postponing the inevitable! - Wesker RE - 5  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:38 pm
I post this merely for comedic effect. I hated the movie to death, but it had lines that were worse than even RE4. xd

"I'm gonna scrub this virus from the face of the earth!" -Leon, RE: Degeneration

Damn straight Leon! Get on your knees and get to work, just like you always do!

...Wait, in that case "damn straight" wouldn't be a good phrase to use... :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 am
'Your right hand comes off?' (Leon RE4) hahaha leon is soo stupid sometimes!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:23 am
'You can't hide forever!' (Albert Wesker RE5) the funny thing is, while he was saying this he glitched and got lost in the hallways right outside the door...lol, i was like uhhhhhhhh who is hiding?  

Twili-Chan

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:39 pm
-That was for our fallen brothers (Sheva RE5)
-It looks like he was killed by a crow! (Barry RE)
-A future without fear...yeah it's worth it. (Chris RE5)
-I love yoouu Cll...aaaiiruh....(dies) (Steve RE Code Veronica)
-Hey handsome....want a ride? (Ada RE4)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:44 pm
Now, don't all jump on me 'cause no, I haven't played it in over a year... but I just hate it when things are wrong, much like Bio. xd

It's actually "Need a ride, handsome?" *holds up flameshields* sweatdrop  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:27 pm
"She's a part of me I can't let go." (Leon RE4) *this is my personal favorite  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 am
Twili-Chan
"She's a part of me I can't let go." (Leon RE4) *this is my personal favorite

You need to stop double posting. I've sent you a written warning. Continue to do so and I'll have to take further action.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 am
Now, let me clarify here... (And yes Notte, I know you've had a bad day so leave it to me. heart )

In this thread, we encourage double-posting and such as we're trying to reach that special 100 pages. Now, I don't think she meant no double-posting in this thread, but the other threads... Yeah, please refrain from it anywhere but here. Thanks!

"Humans have been in this winnowing for far too long!" -Wesker, RE5

...He didn't even use the word right. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 pm
I wasn't even aware we encouraged multiple posts in this thread. Canas is just making up rules while I'm gone.

You know, nobody in the whole Resident Evil franchise should have to pronounce anything that even closely resembles "weinerwang."

Now, some REal quotes...

"I told you! I'm not leaving! Never! Just get away from me..."
-Dario, RE3

I find it interesting that they took out that, "Just get away from me" part in the GameCube version.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:31 pm
Bio, I've been encouraging it ever since I was a mod. xd

And I put these quotes up for the enjoyment (read: ability to point and laugh at hilariously bad dialogue) of others. razz

As for that Dario quote, interesting. Wonder why they would omit a harmless line like that...

Also, from that same scene with the winnowing quote...

"You're gonna pass judgment on us? Do you get all your ideas from comic book villains?" -Chris, RE5

Apparently. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 pm
I'm aware that you were making fun of it. I'm just saying, they might as well have had Sheva say, "I've been a naughty, naughty girl," and slap herself in the a**. It's just hard to take serious.

And that last quote makes me wonder if Capcom even takes it serious anymore?

You know what's a bit overdone in games these days? Sattire. I mean, you get all these games that are like, "Well, it's meant to be a parody on such and such." Only to save face when they realize the writers suck. "We can't make anything serious and compelling, so we'll just make fun of it." And that's just lazy.
Look at the writing in Metal Gear Solid. MGS has tons of humor. But nevertheless, it's still got one of the most deeply woven storylines, if not THE MOST deeply woven storyline in game history.
Now, I understand if some low budget American developers can't come up with a half decent storyline to save their lives, so they make something campy to make fun of. If it's decent, then yes, it's worth the money to subsidize the smaller companies who will in the future, potentially make some great games.
But big companies like Capcom have no excuse. There's campiness, cheesy funny, like Jill Sandwich. And then there's trying to hard, i.e. Leon's lame one liners.

And although I know Shinji Mikami isn't with Capcom anymore, he's another example. Bayonetta. You know, when I first saw the trailer, I was reluctant, knowing it's Mikami, but I said, "You know, she's kinda hot, and the game looks like it might be fun, I'll see where it's going."
But then I saw the storyline trailer, and immediately lost interest.
See, if the storyline was serious, I'd be down with that. But they decided to make the storyline campy and funny. And again, like I said, if it's decent... But from the dialogue that I've heard, it was like.. .I dunno, it felt familiar. And when I say familiar, I mean that in the, "We've heard this a thousand times before. It's gonna be another one of THOSE narratives." I didn't find it funny. I didn't find it compelling. Frankly, the storyline in Bayonetta looks boring. And as awesome as the gameplay may or may not be, the boring storyline means that it's another title I won't bother with.

Now, a quote:

"Well, it pretty much sounds like a s**t job. And if we wanna get there on time, we better head out soon."
-John, RE: Caliban Cove  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:27 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Look at the writing in Metal Gear Solid. MGS has tons of humor. But nevertheless, it's still got one of the most deeply woven storylines, if not THE MOST deeply woven storyline in game history.

I'll never forget:
"Won't you need some?"
"*points at headband* Infinite ammo."
Or when Otacon slips up on switching to disc 2 in MGS4. Bio knows what I'm talking about. xd

As for another quote...
"Uroboros will be released into the atmosphere, ensuring complete... global... saturation." -Wesker, RE5
I think someone could use some Nasonex.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces