Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:17 pm
angel_baby_4
((I give you permission to lynch me now, though if you do-- it will be quite hard for me to rp Aeddan or Rhian when that happens wink I hope you'll excuse my light touch, but I thought it might add humor to the situation.))

The ball of wind imploded, send a blast towards both Hayato and Kisuna. Their weapons had damaged it greatly but their pressures were too great for it to keep shape.

With great speed, Aeddan ran behind Kisuna and caught him before any fall would happen. He began to pet Kisuna's head, playing with his ears.

"You're adorable, you know. If you ever want to switch sides, I'm sure there would be no dispute," Aeddan offered, his double-edged words teased.
((Mmmm...I think it would bring suspence, but not sure. wink What do you think, Leri?))

Seeing that the mazoku was right behind Kisuna, Hayato rushed over, his dagger ready. He didn't want anyone to get hurt by a mazoku attack anymore. No one. He was enough, and it was already his fault that Alcina was taken. With a roar, he slashed at his foe.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:46 am
((You guys do realize that we've been doing this rp for over a year now. eek ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:28 pm
MemoryDragon
((You guys do realize that we've been doing this rp for over a year now. eek ))
((are you SERIOUS??? and...yes! 5 strangers! HAHAHA))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:57 pm
((And I return!! whee I live! *dusts self off* I've been busy!! "You've been busy playing Tales of Symphonia you stupid, little brat!" is what you should say right now. But that wasn't all that I was doing. sweatdrop I had these big projects and all these exams, so I haven't had much time. But now I return!! *gives everybody candy* Keh keh keh...

Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to kick Kuromi back into things. Buahahaha!))  

SakuMeiMei

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:58 am
((My teeth hurt *pouts* I want to sleep, but I can't. Kick in meds! sad If my posts seem a little more dull lately, it's because all my wisdom was lost yesterday, since those wise teeth were all removed. Of course, it couldn't have been that much wisdom-- I only had 3 to begin with... xd Lucky me!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:24 pm
The gusts of wind were too strong for Kisuna to evade. His feet slipped off the ground again but luckily, someone held him up from behind. A hand slipped on his head and on his ears.

"You're adorable, you know. If you ever want to switch sides, I'm sure there would be no dispute," Aeddan offered, his double-edged words teased.

His whole body shuddered. Was the enemy trying to flirt with him? Dear gawd, he was only so young!

Feeling disgusted, Kisuna pushed Aeddan away from him. Naturally, he'd take the road of the wind rather than be next to this guy any day.

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:30 pm
((The holiday rush.. IS OVER! Ahahahahaha! And From where Sui and Hanami may be... i'd think the edge of the hanazoku clan, near the borders. :3 Seeing as poor Hanami-chan was looking for Kaen.. Jeez Kaen you're such a burden!
Do not worry though Kaen shall return soon. >3 Probably be home when Sui runs off and leave Hanami all confused...))

Taffy moved back out from the trees, approaching Midori cautiously. Her voice, soft and light, cracked with emotion and fear. "Who are you?"

"My name is Midori..oof!..." She smiled sheepishly. Alcina's larger frame caused Midori to stagger again as she tried taking a step forward, only to waver forward and side to side. "Er..!" And then caught her self with a heavy sigh.

"I can't even comprehend what you're going through... even though I lost someone too..." Inwardly, Midori wailed about the weight again. "If you tell me where the nearest village is, you can come too. I'm sure with something as big as this some royal pain in the a--I mean, the royalty will make sure to take care of you."
((... I wish somewhat Alcina was awake to hear all this XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:04 am
Sui felt a decline of power within him. A flaming aura was nearby; he felt it strongly. Could it be Alcina-chan...? He thought. He never had the confidence to trust his instincts....

He looked to Hanami and smiled, "Thank you for helping me Hanami-chan. But I'm afraid I have to leave. My friends need me."

He kissed her cheek and dashed off.

He continued to follow the aura... but it was dimming quickly. Sui remembered that the aura of a magical being would repress when the person is suffering from fatigue or if they were close to dying....

He gulped and hoped that Alcina was just tired.

We can't have our leader die off that quickly.... He thought.

Sui came to a place nearby; an ashed village and forest. His eyes got sullen at his surroundings. Feeling a tad tired from running, he proceeded to walk and follow the aura.

When he reached there, he found a brunette girl and Alcina. Both looked exhausted and had several burns and bruises.

"Are you two alright!?" He asked in concern.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:46 am
Taffy was about to answer the strange girl when she was frightened by another man's entrance. Back behind the tree she went, only daring a small peep out at the people with strange powers.

((The puns... And Midori doesn't even know she's making them. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:08 pm
Aeddan pouted as Kisuna pushed him away, but felt the cool sting of a blade against his pure skin.

"Oooooowwwwwwwiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" Aeddan screamed, pulling the dagger from his skin. The blood trickled down his hand as well as Hayato's blade.

Aeddan formed a sword out of wind, its blade wavering with a sharp fate in mind. "Fine, a duel it is," Aeddan said. "No more playing around and I'm sick of going easy on you two."

Aeddan charged at Hayato with haste, his blade sharply cutting the air above Hayato as it made its way downward.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:41 am
Hanami-chan's face turned to the delicate shade of skin to bright red. She tripped over her words as she rose a hand. Then it came to her... where was he going!?

"Ah! S-Sui-sama! Where are you going!?" And then he was gone. Staring at the direction he went she felt herself wilt. At least he explained before he disapiered waving belatedly with a sigh. Waiting...will it ever end?

((x3 Brown hair Leri-chan, green eyes. but it's alright.))
"Huh?" Her body went rigid to the sudden appearance of another person. You got to admit, of what just happened you would be rather paranoid. Poor Midori... However this person was different. She didn't understand this soothing feeling but her eyes started tearing at the moment he asked if they were alright.

"No we're not! Alcina-neechan passed out protecting us and then she changed me..! A-and this poor little girl lost EVERYONE! How can you ask if we're alright!? You should've been here earlier! I...I..." She hiccuped.

Midori was a stranger, but after going through the fighting, she was indeed, just a kid. She couldn't help but cry. She lost someone close to her too, and she just HURT. The burns on her throbbed as she stumbled holding Alcina.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:02 pm
( ... *animefall* SORRY! sweatdrop I'll edit it! )

"May I?" Sui asked and carefully took the weight of the girl's shoulders.

"I'm Sui," He said, "I'm a friend of Alcina's. Jeez, this princess gets into a lot of trouble! I'm really glad that I ran into you two before anything else could've happened...."

He positioned her as if she were to have a piggyback ride. Making sure that the oldest girl was safe, he turned to the younger one and squated a bit so that they were facing each other at the same height.

"I can't hug you though I'd like to," He smiled, "... but are you willing to hug me?"

He began to hum, hoping that his merman song would at least help Alcina and the little girl feel calm and heal them enough to feel a tad rejuvinated.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:13 am
((I don't know... Things are going rather interesting while Alcina's asleep! rofl I'll wake her up some time... Midori doesn't know Alcina's a princess, btw.))

Taffy slowly came out from the trees again, still not trusting of all the adults. It took all of her will power to not transform into a bird and fly away. But where would she go if she did? "The Pink-haired Onii-san... Where did he go?" She looked around and couldn't find the traveller to her village who had tried to protect her. "Where is he?"

((*whistles innocently* Not to bring up any unpleasent memories for Midori or anything... rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:16 pm
( Jeez Memory, make up your mind! xd )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:38 pm
"Princess?" Perhaps he just meant nothing about it. The stranger though didn't look like he was joking. Midori hiccuped as she calmed down, smiling very softly to his kindness.

She softly nodded. He was nice...Her exhaustion lifted slowly, her arms rising. She was ready to hug the nice man before Taffy came out.

"The Pink-haired Onii-san... Where did he go?" She looked around and couldn't find the traveller to her village who had tried to protect her. "Where is he?"

Her heart shattered. Again.

"He...he..." Her eyes grew large as she stared at air before turning to Taffy, a heart broken smile on. "He...protected you.. Alcina-neechan tried...but it was too late..." The pieces of her heart splintered again. "He's in..." Midori's voice cracked. "D-don't worry...he's...in a better place..."

Her eyes downturned. She had no more tears. She had used them all already.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games