Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reptile621

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:54 pm
"yea its me" sevias said as he cautiously approached him "the names Sevias"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:55 pm
Sin stepped out of the shadows, close to Krovak, "Hello i dont believe we have had the pleasure of meeting yet, im Sindenky, you should know me." Sin said to Krovak from behind his mask, he looked at Sevias to see his reaction to his appearance.  

Sindenky

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:56 pm
Krovak didn't react hostilely towards Sin and simply said,"I just felt like fighting when we fought, no hard feelings." to Sevias...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:57 pm
"sin are you f**king insane" sevias screamed. "what are you do...wait huh"  

Reptile621

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:59 pm
Sin turned to Sevias, "This man is an alli to us, do not worry, it will be ok." Said sin hoping the personality of the new guy would fit into his plan, if not, he could find other uses for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:01 pm
Krovak looked at Sin a little annoyed,"If you would like to view me as an ally...."  

LegitlyInsane

Reptile621

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:02 pm
"wait theres no way this guys good." sevias still confused. "HES GOT A REALLY CREEPY VIBE TO HIM."

((sry caps was on))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:04 pm
((Umm Krovak i thought that lol you dont know what i think, and Sin dosent see you as a puppet, he just uses your strengths, and ignore your weaknesses lol))
Sin laughed slightly, "Vibes are not what make us, did i not appear to be stealing your shard when we firs meet?" Said sin making a point.  

Sindenky

Reptile621

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:07 pm
"no i just thought you forgot to give it back." sevias said looking at sin keeping one eye on Krovak  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:08 pm
Sin turned to Krovak, "Do you have any direct orders?" he asked in a whisper so Sevias could not hear him.  

Sindenky

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:10 pm
Krovak said back to Sin,"Why do you ask me for orders? Am I now your leader or something along the lines of that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:12 pm
sevias got closer to be part of the conversation still watching krovak for any trickery.  

Reptile621

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 pm
Sin Smirked behind his mask, "I dont believe we have leaders in the direct group but if you dont have any orders from higher ups, then ill give some, we are heading to the town of Saltinon, there there is a man with a peice of the Enigma, he believes it is an act of god and is acting as a form of a pope there, follow the group i am with and when we get to the town be ready to attack on my command, is that ok with you?" Sin asked keeping his voice low so Sevias dosent hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:16 pm
Krovak responded to Sin,"I suppose I will follow..."  

LegitlyInsane

Reptile621

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:18 pm
sevias started getting a little aggravated. "what the hell are you guys whispering about."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games