Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Gemini stared down towards Red Fang and said, "If you don't stop acting like an idiot I'll have Kid-robin here, Draco, or Moonfire here keep you in line," said Gemini. she than walked back to the table and looked at the files as soon as she sat abck in the chair. "Huh,go get Red Fang scan if there is somthing in him now. So take him to the scanning room," Gemini ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:16 pm
"Gemini you would have to be the most worst leader ever. Even if you did learn from what's his name, oh yeah Robin," said Red Fang wiht a smirk. "Yeah, what a father," he aid.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:19 pm
Moonfire sat down next to Pheonix and asked,'hey Pheonix. Can I ask you a question?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:26 pm
Rose looked towards Red Fang's direction and hear how he talked about Robin towards Gemini. "Whoa, he shouldn't haev done that. Now Gemini is goign to burst I believe," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:12 pm
Pheniox looked towards Moonfire and said, "Sure."

"Oh, quiet girly," as Red Fang snapped at Rose.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:16 pm
"Well ummm......I was kinda wondering if it's not too much trouble.......could you mabey tell me......."Moonfire said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 pm
"What is it Moonfire? Spit it out," said Pheniox.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Draco's eyes narrowed. One of his hands turned into dragon claws and he scratched Red Fang across the face. "Keep your tongue in line, idiot." His voice was a low hiss. "Unless you want a worse injury." With that, Draco motioned for Kid-robin to follow him. "Come on, let's take him to the scanning room."  

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 pm
"Ah!" yelled Red Fang in pain for his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Moonfire sighed and said,"I was wondering if while you were captured, did you mabey see my brother?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:41 pm
"You diserved that Red Fang," said Gemini as she sounded even more angry at what he said about her father.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:46 pm
"Oh, Whitefire. Well, I did. He was captured along with us, me and Red Fang. But then they started to seperat us all. They left White Dove at Turgon's riginal base but took Whitefire to another base and took me and Red Fang to another base together," explained Pheniox.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 pm
Moonfire sighed and said,"oh......well thanks for telling me"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:50 am
Arachnid waited for Fox as the prospect of Fox telling him something was excting as mystrey mail which tended to begged to be opened. Though a more pressing matter of Redfang weighed him down. He'd had little to do with him and he could see why. To sum up his attitude was pathetic and just needlessly rebelious.

Kid-robin violenlty yanked up Redfang his would was unable to process Redfags baffling set off comments. It was like white noise to him, but he could sum up from the others behavirour and attitude towards him that he out of order.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Fox than stared towards Arachnid and said, "Arachnid since we will both be married there are somethings that I need to tell you. Some of it deals with Red Fang."

"Just take Red Fang away and to the scanning room. I will join you shortly or so," said Gemini.

"The reason why hate Red Fang so much is that he broke my heart so deeply long ago. Him and I use to be together before I met you and before I became a Generation. But than his stubborness grew more and some selfeshness grew in. He in than cheated on me and said some bad things about my demon side that hurted real good. And so I broke up with him and after that I left home. Then when I met you I fell madly, deeply, and truly in love with you, well fell over heals for you. Then I was happy again, for even with my demon side you did not rejected me, for you loved me more and wishes to help me. But when I helped to keep Gemini's secret when she fake that death and such and then we made the Generations. Then he came along back, Red Fang. He joined the team but him and I tried to work as friends but that didn't work for me as he tried to hit on me agian and I told him that I'm with someone else and I'm in love with that person. Red Fang then got angry and left. He then met Pheniox and those two were together until now she split with him because of his stupid actions. And so he's an idiot," explained Fox. "I'm sorry I never told you this but it was soemthing that I tried not to remember," she said.

Gemini over heard what Fox told Arachnid and thought to herself, 'Fox is lucky to have my brother since he loves her so much. And he is lucky to hav her for she loves him so much too." Then Gemini looked at her cut on her shoulder and used a napkin to clean the blood off. She than used her healing powers to seal the wound up and it did. But the scar was stilll there, "Strange. Usually all my scars disappear. Hm."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games