Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:02 pm

A regular clone appeared next to him. He was so happy he new that jutsu without saying it. The clone broke the ice and it went into pieces. "No, I didn't." Dev and his clone went underneath the ground. Dev popped in front of Kit and Dev did I roundhouse kick straight towards his face.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:02 pm

kit looked to Futashi. Warming the water he made Dev warm so he didne whine. "So Futashi when you going to teach me those jounin suitons?" Kit Ducked the kick and rolled away making 10 feet inbetween him and Dev. "I am about to win." Making handsigns he rushed forward and Placed his hand on Dev. "Cloud prison jutsu." Clouds appread and began to close around Dev and choke him.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:04 pm

futashi flash infront of dev and black the attack. "no no. the fight is over." he said, smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 pm

"Ah man. That sucks." Dev's clone popped out of the ground behind Kit and it swung a punch straight for Kit. Dev made an evil grin hoping his clone would make contact.

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 pm

((Wth. This is what happens when you edit your posts.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Kit used his fre hand to block the his. He made a Rasengan and sttempted to slam it into the clone. The clouds enterd Devs lungs and started to choke him. Making him suffocate. "Your done bro give up."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:09 pm

((Lol dude i didnt edit it i posted like that. Just ignore Futashi lol.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:09 pm

Dev tried to talk and he couldn't as began trying to talk.

((GOD MODDER! LOL.))

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:10 pm

kit smiled and released the jutsu. "I win it is over." Kit smiled and looked to him. "Ready for training to begin?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Dev fell to the floor on his knees with his hands flat on the floor and he was coughing. Dev glared at him with his evil eyes. "That would fun."

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 pm

"Kay. Give me five hundred push ups." Kit said as he sat down watching Dev as he began.

((It is 5 posts with three lines each.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:21 pm

"What the hell are five hundred push ups for?" Devoker went onto the floor and began doing his push ups on his bleeding arm that he got from smashing into the tree. "I don't see how push ups are going to do anything." Devoker was lucky that he was actually pretty good with his arm muscles and then he really thought about it and noticed that it actually might make his punches stronger than usual and it will help with his taijutsu. Devoker continued doing his push ups and he was already feeling the pain from the cut in his arm. He knew it would heal sooner or later though and he also knew that he was going to need to man up.

((I G2G for today. Ill be on tomorrow though.))

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:24 pm

(kit......)

futashi looks at dev, and just smirk. he then look at kit. "later after the war, i'll train you." he said.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:25 pm

((Okay peace What....))

Kit turned to Futashi. "Train me now we have free time." Kit said giving Futashi determined eyes he wouldnt give up that easily.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm

((is anyone ready to make me a genin?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games