Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:26 pm
Bloodbane shook his head. "He wasn't here when I got here... I've been in my room most of the time, so he might've slipped in." Now that Trixie had brought it up, Bloodbane was curious as to where Sora was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:31 pm
Haru smiled and said,"Awsome I wish I could fly."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 pm
Crystal smiled and flew higher up.
~~~~~~

Fang woundered were he was. "I dont even think he came in..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:06 pm
Haru laughed and said,"This is awsome."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:12 pm
Crystal landed in a burned part of the forest. "I think sora has been here...poor trees...."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:23 pm
"Sorry for leaving.I had to go take care of some,uh,private buisness."Sora said.He decided to go walk around.Sora was walking when he noticed a burnt part of the forest,and sat down on a burnt stump.Why would i do this?This is horrible.he thought.He looked around and thought that he saw two people in the distance.He started making his way to them.  

l_uke

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:30 pm
Crystal noticed Sora in the distance. She stepped back. Maybe he didnt notice us. She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:34 pm
Sora saw that it was Crystal and Haru."HEY!"he yelled.They dont know that i wont try to kill them.sora thought.  

l_uke

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:56 pm
Crystal glared at Sora. "What!" She yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:04 pm
Nightwing watched Sora take off. "We don't need to follow him. I'm pretty sure that Crystal and Haru are somewhere in that direction."

Raven nodded her head and landed on the ground. She sat down next to the waterfall and began meditating.

Bloodbane sighed. "He either got knocked out or killed," he started. His voice turned into a snarl. "Or he left us."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:56 pm
Fang gritted his teeth. "He better not have...or I swear ill..." Fang didnt finish his sentence.

Trixie hoped Sora didnt leave. She sighed and jumped of the counter. She got a glass of water.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:11 pm
"I'm sure he didn't." Bloodbane said, anger dripping into his words. "However, if he's not back soon, we'll go out and look for him." He glanced over at Trixie. "By the way, I finished the potion to hypnotize someone to become your slave. I'm not entirely sure how it effects the person, but it should work fine."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:58 pm
Trixie turned around with her glass of water and leaned against the sink. "Thanks Bloodbane, im sure it will be fine." She said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:34 pm
"I hope their alright," said Starfire. She than looked but didn't see Gemini on Nightwing's shoulder anymore.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 pm
"Who should I give the poition for?" Trixie said in question thinking about which person.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff