Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:27 pm

(( OH WTF! now im pissed. also thank you zann for stopping all this pointless idiocy between who gets the eye. hopefully none of you get it.))

Susumu arrives to her office her clone disappeared from the area as the building was destroyed giving her the information that her building was destroyed. Her eye twitchs as she see's her beloved building with all her accumilated scrolls destroyed. "THATS IT!" that was the straw that broke the camels back. Susumu has gone completely and utterly insane and doesn't care who she kills right now, anybody that is near the wreckage of her office is to be put to death. Every step Susumu takes a crater is made in the earth as her chakra is exploding uncontrollably out of anger. With a fire in her eyes, she slowly approachs the fight making sure everybody knows she is there. She activates her sharingan and waves her finger at everybody then makes a series of handsigns. both her hands glow a dark blackish purplish colour Satsugaite no Jutsu (Killing Hands Technique)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:28 pm

(Yeah yor right there...besides from what I hear, this Moki guy will probably incinerate everything or just take it...Sypher Mc'Killjoy...no offence.
Oh and....I'll trade a silver byakugan for any type of mangkyo....I only need one eye...an eye for an eye as they say.)

Xantos turned his gaze at Susumu.
"This'll be interesting." He said quietly and threw up the exact same barrier Zeramaru had previously made around himself. He found a flat rock and sat down on it.
"Continue." He said as if he were a referee.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:44 pm

*Hanzo turned around noticing the sudden rise in chakra.*

"Oh great..."

*He muttered to himself before speaking*

"Listen I don't want any trouble Raikage-sama I didn't destroy the building Sypher did and I think you better stop that jutsu before you do something your gonna regret."
thefire158 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:48 pm

"Speaking of jutsu..." Xantos said and opened his mangkyo eye.
"I hope you don't mind, but I love to add to my arsenal." He said and tried copying the killing hands technique.
He saw that the copying failed.
"Oh well...there goes another one..."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dark-Ninja70 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:51 pm

(( Good idea ))

*Hanzo had watched her handsigns closely trying to copy the jutsu.*
Dark-Ninja70 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:52 pm

(( Oops it's dice...I thought it was the number thing ))

EDIT: God damn either way gonk

Dark-Ninja70

lvl one generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:03 pm

zero entered the grounds if a flash of leafs. with his sharingan he attempted to copy Satsugaite no Jutsu (Killing Hands Technique)
((happy days....i got a good one blaugh ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:04 pm

((ah screw the reading Ill just die!!!! AND NO ONE GETS ANYTHING TILL I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE CRAP HAPPENED!!! SHUT IT IF I WAS INCAPACITATED OR ANYTHING I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU!!! LA LA LA LA LA ))

Zeramaru was overwhelmed by the attacks and barely pressed a button behind his neck while pulling the puppet towards him. The mechanical pump deactivated.
"Your pretty good!" he said doing his hand gesture and then he said as he entered cardiac arrest and ... died at this moment he sealed himself in a scroll.((well I am a puppet since i am dead ... LOL open scroll 22 puppets fall on you))

((There goes my will of going out fighting you ruined it.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:12 pm

*Hanzo grabbed the scroll but did not open it and then body flickered away*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:17 pm

"this was fun. thank you my lady"
zero performed -Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) zero vanished in a gust of leafs

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Xantos undid the jutsu sealing himself from the rest.
"That was it....no ending fireworks? No catchy one-liners? Eh..." He said and frowned disappointed, but he really didn't expect a theatrical fight of which he liked. He walked off with the rest back to where he was staying.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm

((...you think that was it...))

As Xantos walked suddenly someone grabbed tugged on his shirt it was Arashi Zeramaru's 5 year old son.
"where did my dad go?" he said with wide eyes about to cry.

((Wonder what is worse... zeramaru the homicidal wacko or a 5 year old kid about to cry ....))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:25 pm

((thats a high level medical jutsu and unless you have some sort of medical knowledge its nearly impossible for you to copy or use.))

Susumu deactivates both her Sharingan and the killing hands technique. She sits on her destroyed office in a pouting position. " I hate everyone."

((also if i ever see that much ooc again i'm really going to kill you all. I had to read 20 something pages to catch up, most of it nonsense OOC so ya. don't ever do that again. Especially when more than half of you didn't even enter through the GATES! which still boggles my mind of how you all got past them.))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 pm

((hey i was at the gates so was moki and dark i think i saw fire go through the gates too... hey most of those 20 pages was moki flirting...))

Arashi looks at the lady sitting upon hearing what she said.
(This is a 5 year old kid here he was with zann)
He wiped his face with his sleeve and walked away looking for zann.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games