Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:53 am
Kiae smiled back hesitantly, not quite sure what to say to that. Andurael and she had formed a Bond like siblings, while Cobain had more-or-less forced it on her. But Ethin seemed to want to keep it for reasons only he knew, which was something new to her.

"But still, I need to thank you," she repeated, impulsively wrapping her arms around him and burying her face in his shoulder. Feeling human warmth was comforting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:56 am
Ethin returned her embrace. He did not want to ruin the moment by saying the wrong thing so he remained silent, willing her to somehow absorb his strength so that she could get past Cobain's death quicker.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:58 am
(Don't worry, she's not going to get all mush on him. rofl )

Kiae released him quickly, suddenly embarrassed at acting like a melodramatic girl instead of an Aes Sedai. "I'm relieved I was able to remove the shield on Esole. I didn't enjoy having it there...well, when she tried to stab me, I did," she admitted with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 am
((Should we quote again? Or not? And sorry if the post is a little uninspired...I'm rather tired today...Tomorrow I promise for a little drama. If I can think of something.))

Melthin pushed the bowl aside and gave out a heartfelt sigh of relief. He didn't know just how hungry he had been. I could go without food for the majority of a twenty four hour day yet this bond seems to expand that drastically as well as my need for sleep. What wonders we weave. Looking to Esole he smiled, whipping the small bit of soup on his lips with his kerchief. "Thank you Esole." He hid his thoughts behind his sweet smile though. From the turn of events, Ethin has most likely chosen Kiae as his favorite. While being good in a way, Esole feels as though she has lost her favorite kitten. I still think the body should have been burned on the spot. Standing he returned his face back to its cold and calculating facade as he looked over the room like he was searching for something. I must see if the man had finished my knives before he was slaughtered. Perhaps they will help me in having a bit of fun. But before that, I will need to disassemble the other puppet and then install them.

His feet began to move as he walked back to the small room Kiae had put wards around. His eyes roaming around the encampment as he walked. This attack had two sides. One was to warn me against trying something and the other was to most likely cause Kiae to separate from us so that she would become easy prey to their folly. That much is understandable but was there more to this? Perhaps a third unseen reason. I sense no traps around the encampment and no residue from any lethal weaves. Upon entering the room, he undid the weave around his created puppet and took the bag he had given to Cobain, testing one of the knife's along his thumb. He smiled as a small droplet of blood formed from applying very little pressure. I should finish these before I lose interest and cast them aside for something new. He looked over his plans as he decided on the outfits they would wear.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm
Color Me Fubar
Kiae released him quickly, suddenly embarrassed at acting like a melodramatic girl instead of an Aes Sedai. "I'm relieved I was able to remove the shield on Esole. I didn't enjoy having it there...well, when she tried to stab me, I did," she admitted with a small smile.

Ethin responded with a quiet chuckle before standing and looking in the direction of the camp. "Perhaps we should head over for some lunch with the others?" he asked while his stomach echoed in agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 pm
x_Matrim_Cauthon_x
Melthin pushed the bowl aside and gave out a heartfelt sigh of relief. He didn't know just how hungry he had been. I could go without food for the majority of a twenty four hour day yet this bond seems to expand that drastically as well as my need for sleep. What wonders we weave. Looking to Esole he smiled, whipping the small bit of soup on his lips with his kerchief. "Thank you Esole." He hid his thoughts behind his sweet smile though. From the turn of events, Ethin has most likely chosen Kiae as his favorite. While being good in a way, Esole feels as though she has lost her favorite kitten. I still think the body should have been burned on the spot. Standing he returned his face back to its cold and calculating facade as he looked over the room like he was searching for something. I must see if the man had finished my knives before he was slaughtered. Perhaps they will help me in having a bit of fun. But before that, I will need to disassemble the other puppet and then install them.

His feet began to move as he walked back to the small room Kiae had put wards around. His eyes roaming around the encampment as he walked. This attack had two sides. One was to warn me against trying something and the other was to most likely cause Kiae to separate from us so that she would become easy prey to their folly. That much is understandable but was there more to this? Perhaps a third unseen reason. I sense no traps around the encampment and no residue from any lethal weaves. Upon entering the room, he undid the weave around his created puppet and took the bag he had given to Cobain, testing one of the knife's along his thumb. He smiled as a small droplet of blood formed from applying very little pressure. I should finish these before I lose interest and cast them aside for something new. He looked over his plans as he decided on the outfits they would wear.

Esole watched as Melthin strode away without a word. The man frightened her at times but she refused to give in and believe what everyone else seemed to believe about him. So she continued eating her stew, pretending not to care about the departure of her Warder. She looked over the bowl and watched the Tinkers around her.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 pm
Ethin Thayne
Ethin responded with a quiet chuckle before standing and looking in the direction of the camp. "Perhaps we should head over for some lunch with the others?" he asked while his stomach echoed in agreement.

"All right," she agreed, brushing out her skirts. A small frown crossed her face and she glanced over at the man. "I still don't trust Melthin," she said quietly. "Something is wrong with him inside. I may have made a brief truce for the sake of survival, but I do not trust him," Kiae continued. "He may be a Warder, but that does not make him a decent man."

She fell silent for a moment before shrugging. "I would like if you could keep an eye on him for the time being. At least until we leave - which I hope will be soon, I don't want to put the Tinkers in any further danger."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:21 pm
Color Me Fubar
"All right," she agreed, brushing out her skirts. A small frown crossed her face and she glanced over at the man. "I still don't trust Melthin," she said quietly. "Something is wrong with him inside. I may have made a brief truce for the sake of survival, but I do not trust him," Kiae continued. "He may be a Warder, but that does not make him a decent man."

She fell silent for a moment before shrugging. "I would like if you could keep an eye on him for the time being. At least until we leave - which I hope will be soon, I don't want to put the Tinkers in any further danger."

"I do not trust the man either. I will keep him under my watch. He is an interesting man," Ethin said slowly, thinking over all the things he did not like about the necromancer Warder. He would have to learn eventually that you can not use the dead as puppets and not suffer a punishment. The Creator would never allow such horrors. At least, Ethin did not think He would.

"Lead the way, Aes Sedai. You know the trail better than I," he said with a small smile.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:26 pm
Ethin Thayne
"I do not trust the man either. I will keep him under my watch. He is an interesting man," Ethin said slowly, thinking over all the things he did not like about the necromancer Warder. He would have to learn eventually that you can not use the dead as puppets and not suffer a punishment. The Creator would never allow such horrors. At least, Ethin did not think He would.

"Lead the way, Aes Sedai. You know the trail better than I," he said with a small smile.

"All right," Kiae agreed with a nod, heading back towards the main camp. She saw Esole sitting alone and blinked. She began to glare at the woman, then mentally shook herself. "She is not to blame. She put her Warder before you, that is all," Kiae informed herself silently, but the lack of sympathy the Green had shown only escalated the prejudice she felt against Greens in general, and Esole in particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:48 pm
Color Me Fubar

"All right," Kiae agreed with a nod, heading back towards the main camp. She saw Esole sitting alone and blinked. She began to glare at the woman, then mentally shook herself. "She is not to blame. She put her Warder before you, that is all," Kiae informed herself silently, but the lack of sympathy the Green had shown only escalated the prejudice she felt against Greens in general, and Esole in particular.

Ethin noted Esole's being alone and tallied up another struck against her latest Warder. He glanced over and saw that Kiae had noticed that Esole was alone too. She seemed to be seething with disdain. Ethin was slightly put off but he reminded himself that everyone is entitled to their own opinion so he should not be angered by Kiae's feelings for Esole.

In an attempt to distract himself, Ethin went over and fetched two bowls of stew - similar to the one they had served for breakfast, but more meat oriented. He returned with the bowl and a spoon for Kiae. "Aes Sedai," he said as he offered the bowl to Kiae.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 pm
Ethin Thayne
Ethin noted Esole's being alone and tallied up another struck against her latest Warder. He glanced over and saw that Kiae had noticed that Esole was alone too. She seemed to be seething with disdain. Ethin was slightly put off but he reminded himself that everyone is entitled to their own opinion so he should not be angered by Kiae's feelings for Esole.

In an attempt to distract himself, Ethin went over and fetched two bowls of stew - similar to the one they had served for breakfast, but more meat oriented. He returned with the bowl and a spoon for Kiae. "Aes Sedai," he said as he offered the bowl to Kiae.

"Thank you, Ethin. Get some for yourself, I'm sure you're hungry," she ordered absently, finding to her surprise that she was indeed starving. She sat down near the Green and eyed the woman for a moment before saying anything, choosing her words. "Where has your Warder gone?" she asked finally.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:01 pm
Esole looked up from her bowl to find that the Yellow had seated herself nearby. She looked the woman over in a condescending manner before responding, "His whereabouts are of no concern of yours. If you have a great need for him I can have someone fetch him for you," she said, eyes locked on the Yellow's.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Ethin did as he was told and retrieved a bowl for himself. He planted himself a few feet away from where Kiae and Esole were seated. As he ate, he listened to the two Aes Sedai's conversation and carefully watched their surroundings for signs of anything out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 pm
"It was a simple question. I think it in poor taste he left you alone when we're not sure how the Darkfriend approached the camp without any of us noticing," Kiae replied shortly, noticing the look the Green gave her and grimacing. "And I have absolutely no need for someone like him, thank you," she added pointedly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:08 pm
"Poor taste or not, it is not your place to point out the shortcomings of my Warder," Esole said curtly, not liking the Yellow's tone. "Perhaps the little Yellow would like a good Air lashing?" she thought with a chuckle she could not suppress.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff