Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 pm
"Do you think so little of me Hero," Zane stated. "THERE WILL ALWAYS BE WAR!" Zane declared. "You can't stop war...as long as people have different opinions and different views, wars, arguments, debates, they will always occur. The peace you speak off is one of fear. By using the power of the bijuu you plan to make everyone fear you into not fighting. What kind of a life is that?" Zane cried out as he clenched his fist. "But whatever...I don't care anymore...Hero...you're a lost cause...of that I'm sure. Luo...don't waste your time..." Zane stated as his eyes completely turned white, becoming completely cold as ice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm
Hero looked at zane "If im a lost cause then kill me. You want to kill me and I want you too kill me." Hero sighed "Tell you the truth hajime was nothing more then a tool. When I taught him after I met you i made sure he represented you and luo. As soon as your sword sheds blood in war you will understand why im a lost cause"  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Luo sighed, putting a hand up. "I'm done with this back and forth Hero. Unless you can tell me where to find a med-nin strong enough to perform an eye transplant then for now I think it's best we speak no more. Arguing like this is getting us nowhere, and neither is asking your own son to kill the father he just found months ago. That's cruelty incarnate and you know it Hero."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:47 pm
Tares waited outside the office door, he heard only a part of the conversation, but he didn't open the door for fear of death. He waited patiently for his master Luo.  

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 pm
"I'm not scum...I won't kill my own father...and my sword has already shed blood, I've remained the same," Zane exclaimed. "Why...because..." Zane stopped himself, taking a deep breath to calm himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:48 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi scanned the room as they argued. purple slits escaped from him in less then a second. He looked at them. "If your going to continue talking, I have something to point out." He took out a ring from his old days in akatsuki and stared at it before putting it away. "There is a reason this village is the last village to ever be attacked."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Hero sighed "I know why but feel free to explain to zane. And that reminds me I got a bount on some one i want to to take care of jedi. think you feel up too it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:38 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

User Image

Jedi looked at him. "Who is it?" In the back of his head was the thought of how quiet it had been for to long.

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:33 pm
Hero laughed "Pyro Hasu" Hero smiled "The mist 7 is going to be doing our original job" Hero dropped two katana and a scroll with new jutsus for luo and zane then left  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:44 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

User Image

Jedi took out his old mask that had the village mark scratched off and laid it on his face and vanished

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 pm
"And there he goes again," Zane sighed as he formed a simple water clone. The water clone remained at the office while the real Zane exited it and went to explore his home village.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:41 pm
Oroami blinked and stared at the scene "ooookay, i really need to get a grip."  

Havok-Trance

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Sighing, Luo turned, forming a water clone as he left. "I'll get any information I need from you from the clone. I'm going home to rest."

EXIT.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Oroami Looked at the forms then to Luo "You and Zane pass the round."  

Havok-Trance

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:35 am
"Sweet!" Zane exclaimed as he jumped into the air. "So what's next?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash