Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:59 pm
Ah! Fanfics were my life before i found Gaia. I use to be crazy about writing Rated R and PG13 fanfics..most of them were either suspense or romance. Thats why my test in the testing room was long (the ending i had to rush on) i was in my fanfic mode.

*looks at angry emails* I'm getting angry emails from my fanfic readers they keep emilaing me saying "UPDATE! UPDATE!" but..i'm tooo lazy. Bah!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:06 pm
DianaCresent
-never played RO but wants to- my grandma doesn't want me installing anything into her comp...and I do't have the money for RO anyways cause my mom never gives me money...
that must suck....  

Austin Pamaj

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:12 pm
Same here Diana. Takes too long to download... and I can't pay for it. Also... we have something in common. Malice Mizer!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:16 pm
Hey Diana, you like J-rock, ne? I love Moi Dix Mois ^_^  

Ai`
Crew

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:28 pm
Ahhhh, hi everyone. Hope you all are doing as it should be. Okay, now to the point. I saw that mostly everyone made an incredible post in the 1st Star Test and from what I saw, they got their deserved ranks.
But maybe I'm the one that didn't understand the meaning because from what I read, the thread name was 1st Star Test but maybe it could have been changed to but thanks to my absence I don't know. I thought there was going to be eight test and that all of the posts was going to be awarded by different judges.
But I'll say again, the stars that were given for the posts are exactly as it should be. I'm just trying to clear my severly confused mind.
*Changing topic*...
Anyway have any of you played one of the volumes of .Hack ?
I'm asking because I bought Vol. 4 yesterday and I wanted to share some comments with someone that has experience.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:29 pm
hmm i may actually post my RO fanfic here. Since i myself thinks its-a-pretty nice XD. Of course i will have remind you guys im not that good of a Fanfic writer. In fact i think il post it here since im worried about the like.. trustworthiness of the server for our Forums in Zenith.

J-Rock. Never really listened to them, have a few j-rock songs. but absoustly love looking at pics of them XP  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:36 pm
I really need to be writing chapters to my fanfics or i'll be murdered by some random crazy angry readers of mine...>.>"

J-rock. I have a few CD's that i bought from France when i last visit there, i get most of my fashions from J-rock singers ^_^ and my japanese fashion website. But i mostly have J-pop CD's like L'arc En Ciel (i think he's pop) and Ayumi Hamasaki..but then again..i'm mostly an alternative fan >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:43 pm
Lol, you can't keep those angry readers waiting Sakura! You should hurry, or else they might poke you or suddenly appear in your dreams chanting: "Write more! Write more!"

Kurai: Oooh, RO... I miss the good old times, beating up monsters with my awesome theif. Good times, good times.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:51 pm
Sakura- I'm sorry, but my parents are kicking me off. I would say: "I'll look foward roleplaying with you tomorrow, but you'll begone. I suppose we'll just have to say they had fun. Maybe tomorrow I'll reply to your post, saying they had fun after awhile, kay? Sorry we couldn't finish it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:21 pm
Okay Makie V.V *sniffle* i'm going to miss you. I'll think of everyone when i'm at Europe!  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:22 pm
::Sobs:: crying . Write us a fanfic there XD. Oliver in France XD!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:28 pm
I'll probably do that at one of the hotels when i get bored. (i don't really like hotels)

I really hope i don't get stuck at an airport like last time, which was like a few years ago. Last time, i was stuck at Paris airport for six hours. I explored the airport and fell alseep on one of the seats. When i woke up, some french people were watching me sleep. I got to the airport at 6 am, i missed my flight to southern France, so i waited for my next flight that was at noon.  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:28 pm
::hugs Sakura:: I will miss you *sobs* Oh Oh, maybe when you go to all those different places, you may be inspired to write a fanfiction!! AW yes, I know I have once or twice whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:34 pm
-cries- MANA IS MY HUSBAND GO ******** OFF AND GET GACKT OR YU~KI OR EVEN KOZI OR DIE! crying MANA IS MINE! -cries-  

LilAznDiana

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:35 pm
traveling does help fanfics a lot XP. I wrote a lot of chapters for Wake Up within a stay in China. Its so hot to go outside X_x;; and its stinky XP. but sooo many pirated games mwahahaha. The true heart of china xD. I miss my cousin crying . Cute depressed gal.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games