Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:39 pm
((try to name things and ill see if im scared of it or not))

"Ya i know...." He looked down "Well lets not try it please"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:41 pm
Rose smiled, "I won't... I'll try to behave." She said wondering what trouble she would actually be able to give him, but thought of nothing as she just leaned into hims and rested her head on his shoulder.

((hmm...getting electrocuted, getting arrested, uh... getting caught in a fire, death, uh...mom/dadsibling/cousin/relative? haha.. these were all at the top of my head.))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm
Haseo layed his head on hers and closed his eyes "This is a nice break from all the beatings and stuff isnt it?"

((Nope, none of them bother me...... in fact i kinda enjoy pain, today at lunch me and four of my friends beat the crap out of eachother for the fun of it, i busted my lip and my nose and i have bruises all over the place and my knuckles are swollen because i swung at my friend jordan and he moved and i hit a pole))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 pm
((Okay then.. ouch thats something that would kill me!!! ... literally...then again im a girl.. really weak... my sister (younger) can neat the crap out of me!! >.< How about really happy people and stuff.. hmm??))

Rose chuckled, "Yeah. So much more...relaxing." She said closing her eyes as well. She listened to the voices outside of them, hearing various conversations, but still listening to Haseo.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:03 pm
((ya thats one thing, my friends sarah is so amazingly happy all the time its weird....... im scared of her))

They were almost back to the ground now and Haseo just continued to sit there "Wanna go again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:10 pm
"Sure, I don't mind. I just like being here with you." She said simply.

((lol!!! well too much happiness is scary.. yeah i admit... umm...i cant think of anything else... how about loosing someone??))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:13 pm
"ok then" when they reached the bottom the guy looked at them and just nodded and then the wheel just kept moving

((not really, ive lost so many it barely phases me anymore))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:17 pm
Rose chuckled, "I like this feeling... of going up and down in a circle..." She said quietly.

((oh i see... now im completly out of ideas...))  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:23 pm
"I just like being here with you..... when its all calm and nothings going on its almost like all my problems have faded away"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:28 pm
"That too." She said as she moved her hands around him.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:29 pm
He chuckled slightly and started falling asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 pm
Rose chuckled softly, realizing as his breathing started to get even and relaxed, "Haseo, honey, we're in a ferris wheel.. it won't go on forever..." She looked at him slightly amused, "hmm.. now I know when you're in a good mood o relaxed." She said quietly, "I think I finally figured that one out.."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm
"Anytime im with you...." he whispered with his eyes still closed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:37 pm
Rose chuckled softly, "Well, either way, you can't get rid of me.." She said jokingly, "I love you."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:40 pm
"I wouldnt want to get rid of you" he sighed "I love you to...... more than you could imagine"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games