Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Tea shrugged, "Faerie's are basically a rare species in Mythanos. They are often feared for their magic abilities and their human nature. We start our existences as human. Even now I have human DNA without taint of anything else. It would just register in hospitals that I'm dangerously anemic," She laughed.

Pre silently held Angelus tighter. Things are going exactly like they did before. All she was expecting now was for Angelus to go off to war and never come back. She would look for him and find him as a bloody corpse among a sea of bodies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:41 pm
Shane said softly, "I see...is it possible that I am one then? If so...then that would explain my abilities and memory...but why would I be sacrificed? Killed I can see why if they are so feared...but sacrificed?" He shook his head and said, "Heck I even can remember the location and number of the home..." He said, "I have been to a hospital once and they said I was completely human..."

Angelus looked at her softly and hugged her a bit tighter in response. He said nothing now, letting his actions tell her what he wanted to say. He kissed the top of her head, feeling it right and held her there not letting her go at all.

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 pm
"If you are a Faerie, then do you remember your coming of age ceremony? Or would you still be considered too young?" Tea asked.

Pre let another small tear escape her eyes as she knelt there. Her wings appeared, giving off small black sparks that contain life-enhancing effects.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm
Shane said, "What age would that be...I'm 19 right now..." He shook his head, "Before this recent memory I could only remember back until I was ten."

Angelus looked at her and the black sparks...in curiosity. He touched one and pulled his hand back and said, "What do those do?" His voice seemed to hold awe in it by a little bit. He saw the tear and as it slowly ran down her cheek he gently wiped it away with a single finger.

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:55 pm
"Well, it varies per person. Onee-sama had hers when she was twenty. I had mind when I was a few years younger than that. It usually happens at around twenty," Tea explained.

Pre glanced back at her wings, "Those sparks help the life around me. It's a good energy booster as well from what I understand," She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm
Shane nodded, "So if I am a faerie there is no actual telling until I hit 20 or later then..." He rolled his shoulders and nodded in understanding at that. He then said in speculation, "Is there any more signs that would point it out or?"

Angelus smiled and said, "See you truly are an angel..." He looked at her with a small smile on his face, not once did he ever consider her a monster. He then said, "So you help life by just being around...sounds like you really are an angel..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:21 pm
"Speaking from experience, I noticed my coming of age was approaching when I started acting differently. Basically I started having mood swings and such. And I also started understanding magic at that time too," Tea said.

"There are such things as fallen angels. I guess that's my category. I'm a fallen Faerie," Pre said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:36 pm
Shane said softly, "I have had my control over fire for as long as I can remember...tell me Tea...during the destruction of Pet..." He looked her into her eyes, "Did you notice an area that was burning...and yet it was not destroyed?"

Angelus looked at her and said, "Fallen or not...you are still an angel to me...and one that I love..."  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:47 am
spade saw a small spider. "what is that" she focused on it.

lost looked at KoTari.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:52 am
"Oh. That's a spider," KoTari said and caught the creature in his hands. He knelt down and opened his hand to show them the creature. He didn't kill it.

"I was out of town when the destruction took place. If there were any fires, they were long extinguished. There was a small house near the edge of the town that didn't seem hurt. I just figured that it was too far away from the destruction..." She said. She was trying not to mention her sister during all this.

Pre felt the pain in her chest again, "It hurts..." She said and started to tremble again. Her wings raised a little and a flurry of sparks surrounded them. They started to fall like black flakes of snow.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 am
// XD the black snow made me think of dandruff //
spade looked at it."does it need all those legs?"

lost focused and could see it had alot of eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:35 pm
Shane looked at her and said, "That was the home I was born in and was too be sacrificed in. As I recall...which is not all that great...the destruction had lured out my parents who was perhaps killed...I could care less. However I do know it was hit and yet the fire...did not harm me or the house...it was as if I controlled it...and put it out myself."

Angelus looked at her and held her tightly and lovingly. He did not know what else to do besides be there for her. He would not leave her...not now and not ever.

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:40 pm
Tea scratched her head, "And you don't know who caused the fire in the first place?" She decided to make absolutely sure just in case.

"If this is what you call a good thing, then why does it hurt so much?" Pre had to ask.

"It's to help them stick to surfaces better. It also lets them make their webs more effectively. Here. I'll show you a spider web," KoTari said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:00 pm
Shane shook his head and said, "I have no idea what caused the fire...only that it bent to me and I could control it completely...not that I knew what to do with it besides instinct."

Angelus said, "If you can experience pain sadness and anger, then that means you can also experience joy, laughter, and love..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:03 pm
Tea studied Shane for a moment. She was trying to decide whether she should tell him the truth or not, "So you think that Faerie was good?" She asked again.

"You don't understand...It's like I'm feeling pain for someone else...That's why it hurts..." Pre said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games