Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 pm
"to tell you the truth. i'm more like my mother." dawn got a dreamy look "she was an angel. she died when i was born" she looked at the ground
UkyoKuonji2004
"You don't exactly look like a denizen of evil," KoTari commented, still surprised.
Dawn-Dracula
"yeah, i'm the daughter of the devil." dawn smiled
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari looked surprised, "What? Really?" He said. She didn't look like someone who would come from hell.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn looked at him strangly for a moment. then smiled. "doesn't my last name say it all" she laughed "i'm from hell. literally"
UkyoKuonji2004
"I-I'm from Skyrim, the floating city that crashed last year," KoTari said, "And you?"
Dawn-Dracula
dawn laughed softly as he blushed. 'he's shy ' she thought to herself. "so where are you from"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 pm
"I see...I'm sorry to hear that," KoTari said sincerely.
Dawn-Dracula
"to tell you the truth. i'm more like my mother." dawn got a dreamy look "she was an angel. she died when i was born" she looked at the ground
UkyoKuonji2004
"You don't exactly look like a denizen of evil," KoTari commented, still surprised.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari looked surprised, "What? Really?" He said. She didn't look like someone who would come from hell.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn looked at him strangly for a moment. then smiled. "doesn't my last name say it all" she laughed "i'm from hell. literally"

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm
"it's alright" dawn turned and smiled. "so wat about you?"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:55 pm
"My parents were killed when I was young," KoTari replied.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:43 pm
"oh i'm so sorry. " dawn felt bad for asking and she looked at her feet
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:50 am
"It was a very long time ago, no need to apologize," KoTari said, "So what are you doing up on the surface here? What are you planning to do?"
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 pm
"daddy says he doesn't want me to be like my brother dusk." dawn smiled a little "he says he wants me to be an angel like my mother. so he sent me here to show god that i am heaven worthy"
UkyoKuonji2004
"It was a very long time ago, no need to apologize," KoTari said, "So what are you doing up on the surface here? What are you planning to do?"
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:07 pm
"What was your brother like?" KoTari asked.
Dawn-Dracula
"daddy says he doesn't want me to be like my brother dusk." dawn smiled a little "he says he wants me to be an angel like my mother. so he sent me here to show god that i am heaven worthy"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:20 pm
"he's my twin brother...he's more like my father. dusk likes to chase girls and loves to fight." dawn laughed "he tries to be funny but he's really not. what about you got any brothers or sisters"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm
"I have a little sister," KoTari said, "She's a bit antisocial but she means well usually. Normally we travel together but we parted ways a while ago."
Dawn-Dracula
"he's my twin brother...he's more like my father. dusk likes to chase girls and loves to fight." dawn laughed "he tries to be funny but he's really not. what about you got any brothers or sisters"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 pm
dawn smiled. "i wish i had a little sister. so i was wondering what are you . you don't smell human"
UkyoKuonji2004
"I have a little sister," KoTari said, "She's a bit antisocial but she means well usually. Normally we travel together but we parted ways a while ago."
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:28 pm
"I suppose I could tell you since you have been honest with me all this time," KoTari said, "I'm a Dragonkin."
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled. "i wish i had a little sister. so i was wondering what are you . you don't smell human"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:33 pm
"really? aren't your kind suposed to be like bloodthirsty are something?" dawn smiled. "don't worry i used to have a friend that was a dragonkin. we were ten. the last time i seen him. he was my best friend." she looks at the ground and one tear fell for her old lost friend. "he was going to meet me at the lake between this world and hell. he never showed"
UkyoKuonji2004
"I suppose I could tell you since you have been honest with me all this time," KoTari said, "I'm a Dragonkin."
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:44 pm
"That's what humans believe. We're peaceloving," KoTari said, then listened to her story, "I'm sure it was a misunderstanding or something," He said to try and cheer her up.
Dawn-Dracula
"really? aren't your kind suposed to be like bloodthirsty are something?" dawn smiled. "don't worry i used to have a friend that was a dragonkin. we were ten. the last time i seen him. he was my best friend." she looks at the ground and one tear fell for her old lost friend. "he was going to meet me at the lake between this world and hell. he never showed"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:47 pm
dawn smiled at him "yeah i guess so" she pulled out a locket from around her neck. "here is a picture of him. i guess he would have changed in looks by now" she shows him
UkyoKuonji2004
"That's what humans believe. We're peaceloving," KoTari said, then listened to her story, "I'm sure it was a misunderstanding or something," He said to try and cheer her up.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games