Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:19 pm

((can you guys stop with the OOC please? This is why its so hard to follow stories in the guild.))
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Eris5
Suddenly the Hokages offices blows into pieces as Aiyoku detonates all her bugs that were crawling all over it. She flips out of the office after scouring it for the weapons the explosion following close behind her. "IT'S NOT IN THERE!" Aiyoku now extremely pissed off looks around at the area, Chinatsu is on one of her more extreme puppets. Aiyoku looks around with her telescopic eye and focuses the attacks on this Zeramaru fellow. Her hands spit out the clay which they were once chewing on, and she forms them into 6 little birds. She chucks them all at Zeramaru and they dart towards them at a high rate of speed. She makes a handsign and the birds get twice as big. still not much bigger than 2 kunai or so they birds speed towards Zeramaru, Aiyoku ready to detonate them quickly.

((Oh and for your little technique ya teleportation jutsus were banned, also test your idea of if there is fire then there is smoke idea, depends on where you are if you are the toad mountain...actually no you can't see smoke. Remember Pein destroyed most of the leaf without naruto knowing anybetter.))

User Image

Zeramaru was able to hear the show and he looked towards its origin.
"Oh crap"
Zeramaru said as he put his right arm in the way.
"Chakra no tate (chakra shield)" Zeramaru's right arm opened up creating a shield of chakra ready to absorb the explosion.
Zeramaru was still about to poke the puppet with his left hand.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Satan's back eyes saw the lightning bolt and the tail opened up and split into 4 sections. Chakra expanded forming a thin film that that created a shield, stopping the attack. As the tail opened at the center of it a barrage of serveral dozen poison coated kunai shot out at *whoever Syn's character is* and wrapped around each kunai was an explosion tag.

Jutsu used:

Kikō Junbū (Mechanic Light Shield Technique)
Description: This chakra shield can be installed in any puppet. A mechanism inside the puppet opens its arms into a couple of segments, through which the user radiates their chakra. The chakra spreads out like a thin film and turns into a protective sheet, preventing all physical attacks, and some jutsus including Iron Sand thus keeping the user safeguarded. Chiyo installs one into her own arm and into the puppet of Sasori's father and mother.
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:23 pm

((you never dodge my poke...Finally I can use my jutsu)) User Image

Zeramaru poked the puppet then darted to the left shouting "Tag your it!"
Zeramaru made a string of handseals with the left hand his right was still a shield "youkai kyouran (specter frenzy)"
upon finishing the handseals 5 ghostly figures rose from the ground and charged towards the puppet.
Zeramaru manipulated Naga and it made some hand seals but nothing happened then it tried to touch the puppet Satan.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:25 pm

((I couldn't dodge your poke, I'm a fricken 3 story puppet I dont do that lol. Also wht the hell did you just do, Specter Frenzy?))
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 pm

((specter frenzy is my custom jutsu... think 5 shadow clones with swords but they can go through walls dont go poof when hit and are black only))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:48 pm

The birds collide into the chakra shield of Zeramaru's, Aiyoku knew she didn't hit so she puts her hands in her clay pouches and lets the mouths chew away. She observes the area thoroughly and comes up with a plan or set of strategies rather fast. She traces the person who threw kunai at her birds (Which is kind of impossible thinking that you were behind the giant puppet and then there is zeramaru and then me behind him.) Aiyoku runs around to the side of the puppet so that Zeramaru is to her side, Syn is in her view and the puppet is to her side. She makes a simple handsigns and focuses her chakra, suddenly while running, her shadow shoots out and connects with the giant puppets shadow since he is in the shadow of the puppet it will be extremely hard for him to dodge this.

Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Bind Technique
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:59 pm

((wow using the size to a advantage ... well naga is in the air so no shadow there))

Zeramaru saw the shadow dart out and knew he would not be able to run in time so he did something. He dropped a smoke bomb on his feet right on his feet then jumped, but this was only a distraction what he really was doing was jumping up so he could shoot his heart into the chamber of Naga switching bodies as the explosion happened.

Zeramaru was able to switch but pretended it did not happen and both of his puppet bodies stopped. Zeramaru's original body in the shadow Naga fell and landed outside the shadow.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:03 pm

((Yeah that was why I came in with this giant destroyer, we planned this all out : D...Though you werent suppose to be here >.< lol))

Suddenly a hatch opened where the heart was and out shot a figure into the air. It landed on the ground outside the office. It was a girl in a black cloak and snow white hair. The hatch closed up and an invisible string was attached to Satan's back and led to under her cloak. She stood up straight as she cracked her neck a few times and she pulled out her deck of cards.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:17 am

((oops i tagged the puppet not the puppeteer LOL. ))

The specters already had their mark ,Satan, so they tried to slice and dice it to bits.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:04 am

The door from the kage's office flew off from the battle raging in "Hmm....maybe this is the rain's chance to show the leaf what it means to be allies" she said to herself knowing as an ally of the leaf she would have to help them. But yet again who was from the leaf and who was the enemy, but she got on guard as she shot a chakara string to the big blue chest on her back to get one of her scrolls.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:51 am

Masumi H Dekata
Satan's back eyes saw the lightning bolt and the tail opened up and split into 4 sections. Chakra expanded forming a thin film that that created a shield, stopping the attack. As the tail opened at the center of it a barrage of serveral dozen poison coated kunai shot out at *whoever Syn's character is* and wrapped around each kunai was an explosion tag.

Jutsu used:

Kikō Junbū (Mechanic Light Shield Technique)
Description: This chakra shield can be installed in any puppet. A mechanism inside the puppet opens its arms into a couple of segments, through which the user radiates their chakra. The chakra spreads out like a thin film and turns into a protective sheet, preventing all physical attacks, and some jutsus including Iron Sand thus keeping the user safeguarded. Chiyo installs one into her own arm and into the puppet of Sasori's father and mother.

((How did that stop it? Its something thats powerful enough to where if it bearly misses it will still hurt you. Plus the it says physical attacks, and some jutsus like iron sand. so I'm thinking it wouldn't be able to stop it.))

SynysterGatesRules

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:12 pm

((It a shield of chakra...Zeramaru used the exact same thing and was able to block exploding clay birds. Plus im like a SS rank ninja and you are using a simple genin level jutsu. But again if Zeramaru used it so stop large exploding clay I can stop a simple thunder bolt. Course he used this jutsu, which is the same. Just mine a more updated version

Chakra no Tate - Chakra Shield
Character Use: Chiyo
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Description: Chakra no Tate is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet masters. This shield is created when chakra is emited in the form of a disk from panels which fan out from the puppet arms. This chakra can block many deadly attacks but some attacks, such as Satetsu can gum up the puppet joints and render the arms useless. ))
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:14 pm

((Thats not what you posted. My jutsu is a genin level jutsu.))

SynysterGatesRules

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games