Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Kazuma made it rain harder and douse out the fires then he made a constant tornado to push the posion to the top as he worked on breaking the dome with lightning. Lighting stuck on spot four times and it started to glaze into glass. And when Neseka came in for the attack he aimed, while making a rasengan and did the heavily spin technuiqe to save himself and hert Neseka.

((Ohhh science is Glass a solid anyone know the answer???))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

havockboy
((Sorry idiot I am contolling it it is MOVING IT IS PROPELLED WITH ENERGY IT SHOT OUT TOWARDS YOU...it would be like you dropped a ball while you threw a simmilar ball at it with so where do the balls go away from the force AKA towards gamabunta ...psh you idiots talk of science yet you forget...))

Everyone but the yonbi and shukkaku were slowly being paralyzed by the poison in the air.
"fools you did not notice i was littering the air with toxins and now you made a fire you will kill yourselves"

don't call me an idiot. I can take an entire engine in almost in any car apart clean it and put it back together. Thats not being an idiot if I said Obama is white or failed high school then I would be an idiot

SynysterGatesRules

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:10 pm

havockboy
((Sorry idiot I am contolling it it is MOVING IT IS PROPELLED WITH ENERGY IT SHOT OUT TOWARDS YOU...it would be like you dropped a ball while you threw a simmilar ball at it with so where do the balls go away from the force AKA towards gamabunta ...psh you idiots talk of science yet you forget...))

Everyone but the yonbi and shukkaku were slowly being paralyzed by the poison in the air.
"fools you did not notice i was littering the air with toxins and now you made a fire you will kill yourselves"

((I'm sure barriers don't stop the flow of air for the barrier is around the entire village right.))

Akira formed some handsigns "Bikou Shunshin no Jutsu (Shadow transportation skill)" As he disappeared into the shadow of the fire and moved to the shadow of one of the demons then to the gates.

((
Name of jutsu: Bikou Shunshin no Jutsu (Shadow transportation skill)
Description: Shadow transportation skill is a skill that allows a high ranking Nara member to disappear into the shadows allowing him or her to travel at the speed of darkness to a destionation of their choosing.
Drawbacks: Only can appear in that destionation if a shadowy area is present at the destionation of their choosing. (As long as the shadows are connect like the shadows of trees in a forest.) ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 pm

((ok i'm not gonna try to push the limit and just let thesse clones die because if I didn't it would be GOD MOD.))
Syn clones slowly start to disappear as they farted.

SynysterGatesRules

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:14 pm

(( dont make me do something you wont like syn...I do have the ability to PROPEL THE GODDAMNED SPIKE....yesh he can stop a kunai cuz it is light...my poison is as dense as your oil and is spiked and is kinda alive since i can actually make it turn when i want to it moves it defys gravity now just shut up or I will use the 1 last Garuda I got from marquis and blow all of us up...SILENCE))

((havock is pissed and will now use every weapon in arsenal))

The yonbi laughed as everyone but him and neska were parlalized.
"you fools kept breathing besides even simple skin contact would have done the same your best option was to escape out the barrier..." the yonbi said clicking his tongue.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Neska smiled as the glass shattered turning back into sand, shotting towards Kazuma. As Sand lauched out of the ground to hit Kazuma, knowing the weakness of heavily spin technuiqe. Having fighting against it several times before.

(the heavily spin's weakness is that you don't block below you. note if you run you get hit by the Sythe and cut in half.)

Death_God_Sakura

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:18 pm

((I could also move the poison you know into you...))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:18 pm

((Didn't you watch the anime when neji does it the ground beneath him is flung duhhh))

Kazuma coughed then remembered something "Body flicker" he said in his mind and appeared oustide of the barrier and gasped for air.

((I don't like th gobi anymore he gets me attacked like no other))

irishshamrock12

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:19 pm

((its to bad That I'm not really fighting you its a clone.))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Akira stayed with in the shadows and out of the lightning barrier.

((I got 2 go to.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:22 pm

((wait you can flicker out of this barrier?))

((ok syn you just struck my last nerve... you know what I hate... When people forget WHAT ******** KIND OF CLONE THEY MADE AND THE FACT THAT CLONES CAN ONLY WORK AT A CRETAIN DISTANCE!!! ))

The yonbi looked around for others to kill...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm

(....no the loose ground flow, because of the speed he was moving.)

neska smiled as he disappeared, traveling through the Sand underground, and shot out of the ground below Kazuma. He know Kazuma was tired and didn't know he was coming from below.

(irishshamrock12, don't meta-game. if you don't know I'm coming, you don't know. plus you would not be able to see where he went or even know he was coming from below you)

(irishshamrock12: We can take the demon from you without killing you if you want.)

Death_God_Sakura

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:24 pm

((Byakugan my friend Byakugan and it it was activated when i went demon so does it work))

Kazuma felt the rumpling started to run at full speed he made his lightning storm hit a area in the wall and when it turned to glass his Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)shoot a mud ball at it and mad it shatter. Kazuma jumped out and started to run like the wind, he wasn't going to be captured and he wasn't sure how long he could prolong the fifth tail from coming.

((I used the jutsu when i fisted attacked Zeramaru))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:24 pm

((look . . . a clone made of chakra from demon chakra is differnet then a regular clone right? or than a clone made from sage chakra right?))

SynysterGatesRules

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:27 pm

SynysterGatesRules
((look . . . a clone made of chakra from demon chakra is differnet then a regular clone right? or than a clone made from sage chakra right?))

((Unleash some of that Nail tail power!! WTH man.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games