Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Tenshi nodded, "She will be fine, I'm pretty sure of it", he replied as he continued to walk forward. He watched her as she dug around for something in her knapsack and once she pulled out the cloak he wondered what she have it for but then seen her handing it towards him, "Thank you, I'll make sure you get it back", he said as he then placed the cloak over him wearing it as it clamped around his neck. "So are you from Shale or Kilitia?", he questioned wanting to know more about her due to being interested in her.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 pm

"I'm from Kilitia," Morganna said. "Mom has raised both Keliah and I, as well as my little brother, Flip. She was best friends with Kel and Kess's mother. But my father is the leader of Herbacea, so I spent some time there when I was younger."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Keliah's eyes slowly opened as she saw that she was moving. Her hair was in her face and she was breathing heavily. She sat up as she saw she was on Neko. She looked around. "What...happened" she asked rhetoricaly. She looked as they began to approach a river. She looked back. "I think we are getting close...aren't we Tenshi...I think its bout another days journey" she said to them.

Lorna looked at Nas. "As far as attacking...I'd hold off for a while, let Nephilis believe you are still dead" she said to him. "But we will strike, he cant help but use his powers and when he does, guess where they'll be...in these crystals...we can hornest the power that is magnified' she said.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Tenshi listened as Morganna spoke. "I see, so I guess your mother had a hand full", he said teasingly as he joked about her and Keliah alone was being enough. He then turned to Keliah when she questioned if they were close, "We are close, but not entirely all that close we still got a ways to go", he replied.

(Edit)

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Morganna smiled softly over at Keliah. "We've got a bit," she replied to her friend. "Just rest, hon." She looked back over at Tenshi and chuckled in response. "You could say that," she said. "But at least Flip is a good kid. He makes her life easier."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Tenshi watched her smile, "You have a nice smile", he stated self-conciously in a low tone of voice but then realized what she said to him, "Yeah, well thats good, me I get in trouble alot but me and my mother love one another", he stated.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Morganna blushed deeply. "Thank you," she said sheepishly in response to his complement. "And that's good about you and your mom. It is always good to keep a close relationship with your mom." She wasn't as close with her father, but it was mostly because she didn't live in Herbacea. Flip, however, adored him.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Tenshi continued to smile watching her blush, "Your welcome, I would comment on something else but it seem like your blushing enough", he replied just for the two of them to hear. "Yes I surpose so but I have to get stronger in order to protect them, and my friends", he said to himself with his attention towards the ground for a few minutes but then looked back up to Morganna, "When we get to Tenshu, I will introduce you to my mother", he stated calmly.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Morganna looked up and smiled at Tenshi. She was suprised that he thought this much of her already. "It would be my pleasure," she said in response to his last statement. "And I'm sorry about acting so weird earlier. I wish I could give an explanation or justification, but I can't. it was just rude. All I can ask is that you accept my apology."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:18 pm

Tenshi chuckled lightly, "Don't worry about it, your aplogy is accepted but it really wasn't needed", he said calmly for he was use to other staying away from him, but mostly because Neko was always with him most of the time. "I think you would like my mothers, she really nice", he stated calmly.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Morganna smiled at Tenshi. "If she's anything like you, I'm sure I will," she said, a little bashfully. She lowered her gaze to stare at the ground in front of her as she walked beside him.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Tenshi had took a moment to catch what she said, Does that mean she likes me?, he questioned as he looked infront of him also and continued to advance towards Tenshu, the mountains would come into view very soon.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Morganna blushed deeply, even the edges over her ears turning red. She wondered if he had caught what she had said. If he did, was she too forward? Did he not like her, too? Ugh...boys...they were too confusing...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Tenshi stole a glance at Morganna for he did catch on to her statement and he also liked her in return, which is why he wanted her to meet his mother, and gave compliments which could have also been signs if you payed attention to them. He returned his vision infront of him then to the sky looking at the wonderful clouds and the nice day.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Morganna smiled when she saw Tenshi's glance in her peripheral vision. She watched as he looked back to the sky as they walked along, and it somehow made her smile. Tenshi seemed to enjoy the simple things...an admirable trait.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games