Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 am
Elli was shocked out of her sleep. "Who are you?" he grew afraid of the fact the girl probably would injure herself in a pile of knive like that. She grabbed the girl's wrist and tried to pull her out of the pile. "Come on. That is dangerous!" She said, not sure if the girl was mentally sane.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 am
He walked down stairs seeing a pile of knives in the floor and two slaves around it. He sighed and started looking through the fridge.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 am
"Dont just stand there! Something is wrong with her." She almost growled the words. She didnt exactly like it when people were inconsiderate.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 am
He looked u at her. "Sorry I didn't notice I am worn out from healing today". He walked over and picked up the knives and put them back. He then turned to the new slave girl and studied her closely.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:40 am
"Well, you take care of her. I want to go back to sleep." She yawned, and turned , leaving the kitchen, and walking up the stairs to a room she knew no one used. She opened the door, then shut it behind her. She layed on the bed, falling asleep again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 am
He sighed and sat down on the counter watching the slave girl.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:46 am
She woke up a bit later, finding it hard to sleep. She stretched and yawned, walking up to the door, about to open it, when she realized she wasnt tall enough to reach it. 'That's odd' she thought. 'I could reach it earlier.' Only then did she realize, that she was a cat. Her blonde tail was moving back and forth. She sighed. She jumped up, and reached the knob, turning it, and walking out into the hallway. She mewed delicately, unsure what she could do about her newly found problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:21 pm
Sentiga walked down the hall, happy to be done with Dracoso's brother she was gonan look for Dracoso's bed and then sleep in it for a while, snuggled up in her pup's scent. as she walked down she found a kitten mewing and then chuckled when she realized the coloring was similar to one of the slaves hair and knew what had happened. *a spell entanglement made for the slaves huh? to start as the family slave, and turn into the family pet, i hate human irony* she says, then walked over and gently picked her up *hey its ok little one, being a feline isnt too bad* she said, rubbing her wolf ear on the girls new kitty ear  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:09 pm
She rolled her eyes, very annoyed it had come to this. She mewed again, glad someone at least knew who she was. She licked Sentiga's face, showing her appreciation. If only she could talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:20 pm
*aww sweet little one we will find some way to turn u back, for now just act as you are. we dont want any of the family to know what u did* Sentiga winks to u and then gently scratches behind your ear as she carries u *oh and so u know, i am part wolf so if u speak i will be able to understand u, but make sure u do it quietly or when we are alone, or people will think it odd until u are back to normal* she said and snuggled the kitty to her bosom  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:44 pm
She smiled, glad she could understand her. She mewed, 'Well, I am glad someone will be able to understand me, but what will happen if we are seperated? What would they do?' Would they throw her out? Not a good thought to linger on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:50 pm
*hmm* Sentiga thought then stroked the girl softly *ill just say u are my pet cat for now. Dracoso will go along with it, as well u will owe me when ur back to normal* she said with a smile, she kissed the girl on the head *but if thye did find out if it was you, u might get thrown out, or just punished in some way to make u more submissive. Id say the best fate is if Dracoso was to punish u. he is very light on the innocent* she said *He likes to hear the whole story before judging, especially if its a misunderstanding*  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 pm
She purred. Then a thought came to her. "Are you like his older sister? I havent met you before this."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:10 pm
*i am his caretaker and teacher* she said, still stroking the kitten *As well so you know he is mine, so do not try to be too friendly. he loves the slaves in this house like sisters but i will make sure that he stays mine* she says and gently licks up the cats neck, letting her teeth scratch the girls ears gently  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:12 pm
She shreiked, jumping out of Sentiga's hands. "Calm down, Calm down. I never said I was after him! i have hardly talked to him much, and besides. Please dont do that. My ears are sensitive!" She sighed, curling into a ball.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff