Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:08 am

Jay looked at the girl who just came into the room"Err....Hi?"He said then he turned to Mina"Well...I am now looking for Zeek and Zenith!See you all later..or...do you want to come with me?"He asked her.

After Zack changed his clothes he walked inside the room where the others were.He rose an eyebrow when he saw Qin."Qin?...long time no see...Where were you!?"He asked her then he looked to Jay and Mina and remeberd something"....Oh and Qin these are friends of me,harm them and you are seen as a traitor.They are here for peacetalks."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:30 am

After Zenith punched the ground and created the creater the true number of spiders began to show as more of them came out of the woods. Zeek was finally coming back down towards the ground when Zenith caught his and launched him back towards the castle aiming for where the others were standing. He then pointed two fingers toward a row of spiders and shot lightning at them.

While Zeek flew through the air he could barely make out Jay and the other standing where he was going to land. For the poison had already started to take effect.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:36 am

Jay saw Zeek and jumped in the air and caught him,so he wouldn't hit the hard ground.Worried he looked at Zeek"Hey you ok?"He asked him."Where is Zenith....what happend?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:42 am

Zeek pointed to the large cloud of dust to indicate where Zenith was. That was all he could do since he was now sweating heavily due to the poison.

Zenith found the fight to be a bit hard and pulled out his sword "Lets go" he said and started to cut through the spiders. When he took out some spiders he found out more just came in their place This is going to take forever he thought to himself and slammed his sword on the ground creating a canyon in the ground that took out several more spiders.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:49 am

Jay layed Zeek carefully on the ground and then ran as fast as he could to the forest.With an immense speed he ran torwards the spiders."Zenith!!!"He yelled as he drew his daggerd and cut through the spiders."Hey ...are you alright?"

Zack ran over to Zeek and then yelled command at soldiers."Hey ...i get mad at you if you die now!"Zack said teasingly.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:09 am

Zenith looked at Jay "Yeah I'm fine did Zeek make it to you guys at the castle" he asked and took out another spider. He then put his sword away in one quick motion and punched the ground once again.

Zeek looked up at Zack and laughed witch turned into a cough "I have lived through worse" he lied and tried to remain consious.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:13 am

"Yes...i hope that the heallers are quick it seems like that the poision is one of the worse ones..."He explained as he killed another one"I would say we should leave...or we end as a meal for them...and i would prefer to survive so...."He sighed and killed another one"Let's go?"
Zack shook his head"You are a worse liar and you know that"He picked Zeek up and brought him to the healers,because the soldiers didn't come yet.At the healers room ,he first layed him onto a bed and told them quick what he thought was wrong with Zeek.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 am

Zeek smiled a little "Yeah I know" he said in a weak voice as the poison was getting closer to his heart.

Zenith looked at Jay "You go I will cover your retreat then follow right be hind you" he said and punched the ground at an angle. After his fist hit the ground he sent out a wave that pushhed all the spiders back.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 am

"Try to keep up....even if this is difficult"Jay said as he started to run and cut through spiders which jumped in his way.

Hasty the healers tried to help Zeek,while Zack still stood there looking at his friend"I don't allow you to die...not now..."He said wit a weak smile"I mean..if you die...who will help me then when i get in trouble again?...Also..if i should become king one day....if this is even possible,...then i need someone who helps me"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:37 am

Zeek passed out and could feel the poison stop trveling through his veins.

Zenith followed after Jay but came to a slid to a stop "Do not look back just keep going" he yelled I hate doing this move but despret times call for despret meassures he thought to himself and started to glow. Zenith then pulled out his sword and all you could hear was the sound of spiders dieing and a sword sliding across the ground.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 am

Zack was worried but the healers made their job.All he could do was wait and hope.

Jay kept running like never before Come on!follow me!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:01 am

Zenith then appeaered beside Jay "You can stop running now" he said as he was walking.

Zeek's breathing returned to normal and he slowly openned his eyes to look at Zack "Well so you still think you will get into a bind you can't get out of" he said with a smile.

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:00 am

Qin watched all of this with both anger and horror. She stood up. Her growl had left, but her fangs remained, and her hands were slowly collecting heat. "Me? A traitor? Nearly my whole life has been this army!! Peace talks?!With--with-with these murderers?!" She huffed out a noticeably hot breath, and clenched her fists.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:22 am

Jay stopped running and looked over his shoulder to Zenith."Well then...lets go back"Then he noticed the bunch dead spiders"How did....why did i come to help you if you can do it alone, huh?"

Zack laughed "..Let me just say i will always need your help"He then heard Qin yell and sighed"I think i will go back to the others,just rest.Oh and if you die i will bring you back!even if i have to fight the grim reaper!!"He grinned and walked back to the others"Qin...hey ...quiet.Why are you so angry??"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:43 am

Realizing she had to control her temper, she forced herself to calm down. "Zack, I can't believe you can just tell me so calmly that you're talking about peace with these monsters. You know how I feel about them." She shot Mina a dirty look, then turned back to Zack, "I won't blame you if you don't think that the personal feelings of one person should influence such a major decision, but think about it: If Eternal Eyes could kill nearly every dragon in existence, who knows what else they're capable of?"
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games