Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Jetto's Email 4
Is there someplace safe we can meet?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:33 pm
Brett's Response 2
I'm not sure.

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:49 pm
Jetto's Email 5
Contact me when you are.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:25 pm
Erk hit a fe buttons, and the arms suddenly surounded Red Kite. However they did not restrain the machine, instead they each revealed a small device which began to scan the mecha.

"Everything seems fine... could have just been a power surge from that device...." He hit a button and all the arms retracted. "My guess that the thing we put in may be an overdrive device of some kind.... be carefull what your doing when you first activate it... they can be unpredictible."

Erk returned to the center of the room to look up at the mech, "Granted, this style isn't my specialty... but I can recomend you to a kid who might be able to help you more."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:05 am
A small squad of men in suits stood in an alleyway.
One of them pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number.
"Sir. We've successfully verified contact between Ansem and a Hunter. Initiating trailing of said Hunter."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:22 am
"andy asked" and who might be this person of whom u say you speak of?..."he said turning to erk"  

dsgadsgweq

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:59 am
"His names Brett." said Erk, walking over to a window. "His hanger's right over there." he said pointing out the window to Brett's hanger.

"And you can pay me for the instilation latter, something in the air is bugging me..." he said crypticly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:42 pm
(DUN DUN DUN!!!) "That's weird. I'll have to see if I can find anything out about that later." Brett shot off on his hoverboard, flying through an open window of his hangar and landing near the main doors, which he opened. (I think it's safe to assume that whenever Faulty there posts in any of the rp forums, he's always after someone.)  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:57 pm
((Psh~! Half the time I'm just after myself~! Heh. I've got a whole thread dedicated to all the trouble I've caused in the Crew Subforum. It's called the courthouse~!))

A man in a suit strode up to the front door of Brett's hangar, taking note of the clan symbols and word Unity on his wall.
"Hello there. I hear you're good with a mech."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:21 pm
(True, true.) "Yeah, I'm pretty good at fixing and piloting them." Brett slid his hoverboard into a corner as Jetto locked himself into place inside the mecha.  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:48 pm
"How about building them?"
The man looked Brett up and down, taking stock of the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:56 pm
"I'm decent with building them. I can really only build gressorial types though. Veritechs, LFOs, KLFs, Mobile Suits...If it has two legs and two arms, I can build it." Brett shrugged. "But who am I building these for exactly?"  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:01 pm
"The Ten Organization. We need about six mechs built for speed and power. Can you do it? We're hunting a dangerous criminal."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:04 pm
"I can do that. They'll only be for use on the ground though, maybe underwater. These definetly won't be for flight. And by power do you mean melee strength or acceleration strength?" Brett had two designs in mind.  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:03 pm
"Enough power to capture an immortal and highly dangerous criminal."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games