Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:04 pm
"Of course." Aki moved to the side to allow the konoha shinobi in. She looked to Arekku and shut the door after the visitor entered. "Arekku you've got another visitor."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:05 am
Akira held is mask in his hands as he stepped on in. He looked at Aki up and down and then paused. "You know, you look fimilar to me, but I can't put my mind on exactly where. Which is strange, I never forget a pretty face." He smiled as he turned back to Arekku.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Do I, a gennin, need to remind you that you should keep work and play apart?" Hideo commented to Akira he was still smiling but this time he fully opened one eye as he looked at Akira.

Hideo's chakra was obviously weird its not normal in a sense and his humor is definitely twisted. "So Kage-sama am I welcome?" he said turning to face Arekku but he first smirked in the direction of Akira.

"That person wont learn till a pretty face kills him." He whispered to Lucia but he made sure that even Arekku could hear that comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

((15 ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Misa entered the office hands behind her head and looked around and adjusting her grass head band.

"Hey Arekku You need any work done aroudn the village I'm bored."

she said leaning agaisnt a wall

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm
Akira ignored the comment of the disrepectful gennin. "Arreku, I have to speak to you in private. It is of the highest ranking of importance." Akira expression changed from his flirtly was to a serious tone in his voice. The visit was friendly, but can turn for the worest deending on how Arekku would handle the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 pm
Aki stumbled a bit at Akira's words. A small blush crept on to her face. She was easily flattered. Though her stomach squirmed a bit with uneasiness. For several reasons. Partially because she didn't know what to expect from this guy and the other part due to the remnants of her fear of men. Which had been brought out as his eyes looked her up and down. Then the snotty genin's comment snapped away her uneasiness. Though she shot the disrespectful kid a glare she was, secretly grateful for his outburst. She bowed her head to Akira apologetically, "I am sorry ANBU-san. If you could please have a seat and wait a moment and I'll make sure you get the privacy you request. Would you like some green tea in the mean time?" As Arekku's assistant it was Aki's job to make sure everything would flow smoothly. Aki glanced to Arekku as she waited for Akira’s response.

(( Naito is currently having net problems.
He'll be back as soon as he can. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:24 pm
Misa realised her bordem could be solved by other means and pulled out a sake bottle and began to drink as she left the office.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Well dear Kage I have to train with Nelo-san I hope your answer was a yes." Hideo assumed the best since it was Nelo's fault he got injured but he wanted to show that he was serious about what he said to Akira.

As he passed Akira he smiled and closed his eyes but he seemed to stare directly into Akira's face with that sickening smile of his.

He stopped right at the door and then looked over to Lucia. "Lucia-san let us go to Nelo-san and train." he said then he looked back at Arekku opening one eye and he scratched his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

((14 ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:40 am
Nuppins
Aki stumbled a bit at Akira's words. A small blush crept on to her face. She was easily flattered. Though her stomach squirmed a bit with uneasiness. For several reasons. Partially because she didn't know what to expect from this guy and the other part due to the remnants of her fear of men. Which had been brought out as his eyes looked her up and down. Then the snotty genin's comment snapped away her uneasiness. Though she shot the disrespectful kid a glare she was, secretly grateful for his outburst. She bowed her head to Akira apologetically, "I am sorry ANBU-san. If you could please have a seat and wait a moment and I'll make sure you get the privacy you request. Would you like some green tea in the mean time?" As Arekku's assistant it was Aki's job to make sure everything would flow smoothly. Aki glanced to Arekku as she waited for Akira’s response.

(( Naito is currently having net problems.
He'll be back as soon as he can. ))

Akira looked down out the corner of his eye at the weird kid. 'I have a feeling he would be up to no good in future years. No matter anyway. Not my problem.' He turned to Aki again. "Oh, no need to apologize and no need for formatlities in these situtations. And the name is Akira Nara, Sannin of the Hidden Leaf and as you can see Head Captain of the Anbu Black Ops." He said as he extended his hand to shake hers. "And would like have tea with me after I'm done with my dealings? I have time to kill." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:24 am
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
User ImageUser Image◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

User Image

Aki flashed a small smile at and shook his hand, "Pleasure to meet you Akira-San. I am Chiru Aki, please call me Aki." she couldn't help but keep the small formality when adressimg the man. He was rather high ranked and she wasn't too familiar with him. He'd have to fight tooth and nail to get her drop the formalities. When he mentioned tea Aki glanced to Arekku for a split second then back to Akira. "Well I am merely just a clone but I am sure my original would enjoy having tea with you, Akira-San. I'll let her know once you begin your meeting with Arekku." Aki smiled lightly at the konoha shinobi.

Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katsuro Kamisama xxxxKusagakurexxxxSanninxxxxThe Winged Wolf

xxxxThe past is another page turned in a chapter of your life…

The hardships I have gone through are what turn the pages.xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe wolf waits alone, amidst the midnight chill.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe lifts his head and unleashes an eerie howl;
A melody that breaks the night's peaceful silence,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And a dreaded warning to all his enemies.xxxx

Katsuro was heading up the stairs as he had a bottle of Sake tired to his hand like how they did it the old times, and a scroll that contained the contract of alliance, the declaration of Sand and Grass. He did not want to waste anymore time as he did and walk to the door, He slowly open it as he look at all the people that were still here. He smiled as he look over at Aki. He notice that there was another man in here. By the looks and his level of chakra, he was quite strong. He guessed that he was a Sanin as he smiled. Looking back at Aki, he walk over to her and whisper something to her ear. "Did I come at a bad time?" He asked her. He showed her the contract that was in his hand, but did not open it. She should know that this was the alliance from Sand.

xxPower…is something that all desire…without hardships, none can be achieved.xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀

User Image

Aki smiled at Katsuro and leaned slightly as he whispered in her ear. She could smell sake, but it wasn't overwhelming. The man wasn't drunk. Her eyes glanced down to the scroll. "Not at all Katsuro-san. Is this what was requested?" Her voice was kept low, not a whisper, just quiet. The teen noted that his sake bottle was tied to his hand, as to not drop it in case it's toxins over took him for a slight moment.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:32 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira went in after Hideo and waited near the door. He did not want to talk to anyone... he wanted to see what those persons' plans were.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:25 am
Nuppins
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀

User Image

Aki flashed a small smile at and shook his hand, "Pleasure to meet you Akira-San. I am Chiru Aki, please call me Aki." she couldn't help but keep the small formality when adressimg the man. He was rather high ranked and she wasn't too familiar with him. He'd have to fight tooth and nail to get her drop the formalities. When he mentioned tea Aki glanced to Arekku for a split second then back to Akira. "Well I am merely just a clone but I am sure my original would enjoy having tea with you, Akira-San. I'll let her know once you begin your meeting with Arekku." Aki smiled lightly at the konoha shinobi.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"Ok, then. I shall wait here until then." Akira said as he sat down and pulled out a kunai and begun to twirl it around his hand. He then looked at the door at Akira. 'It's that kid again.' He had met him once before after he blindly tried to attack him during the Chunnin Exams. 'That makes two I would have to watch out for. If push comes to shove I would have to let Arekku know of the protential dangers that might arrise in future years with the two.'  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 am
((Lol there are two Akiras here...Anyways continue.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games