Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image
James finally finished and met up with Alexander. Alexander sunk into James body. It was unusual for the dominant body to lay dormant within the lesser but Alexander was tired. James then walked up to one of Shoko's clones. "Hello there,"he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

Nicole finished a few minutes after James, dragging herself to the twins' merged body. Not even bothering to be grossed out by the merging, she breathed in deeply in an attempt to cool herself down. She followed them to Shoko's clone. "We finished."

Silent Meluvee

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm
"Alright good job you two...er three." Shoko smiles it seems these two really appreciate the art of strengthening their bodies. They could be great, great ninja if they set their minds to it. "Well then I say we get busy teaching you guys some jutsu or other nin arts."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

"Thanks, uh...." Nicole trailed off into awkward silence. "What's you're name again?" she asked, breaking the brief silence. She nodded. "Great!"

Silent Meluvee

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image
James smirked. "I'd love that." Alexander's head suddenly sprout from James chest. "So would I," he had a smile upon his face.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 pm
"Oh no it seems she is out of range." The clones look to each other with a worried look. They then look back to the academy students giving them some useful information. "I want you two to spar. Then report to the Kage and tell him that you have graduated to the level of Gennin." The clones stand up, the grass clone explodes into grass the shadow clone having a longer range than the grass clone will last longer. "It seems the real me is going on a little journey and will return shortly. I'm excited to see your improvement later." The shadow clone of shoko explodes into smoke as the real Shoko leaves the Grass country.  

Eris5

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

Nicole blinked at the clone some. She then turned her head to James. "Well, you heard the sensei... Let's go," she said with some enthusiasm in her voice. She smiled.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:23 pm
Koza Hayashi
The Child of the Forest

User Image

Koza made his way into the Kusagakure ninja academy. His light green hues shifted as he stopped in the doorway to notice a plume of smoke diminishing from which appeared to be a bunshin dispersing. After a moment of standing there he began walking toward the back of the class, seemingly to sit alone. One of the things he had yet to learn was how to make bonds with others. He seemed very cold to others but it was not his fault, Koza was a silent and serious young man, as most noted from being around him. From his back he pulled his katana, placing it so that it leaned against the arm of the desk he had chosen to sit at.

Koza sat staring at his peers and already boredom had overcome him. He stared blankly at the others as if he wished to associate but he didn't know how. A sigh left his lips, he began slouching in the chair while placing his arm over the back of the chair to be more relaxed; he looked lazy but within he had a strong determination to become the best ninja originating from Kusagakure. This ambition alone lead him to the academy. Not a proctor nor teacher seemed present within the academy, he wanted to get acquainted with one of them to that he could begin training.

"What a drag..."

---------------------

Nindo: "Those without loyalty die in the eyes of the loyal shinobi of Kusa!"
"I will become the best!"

Exiled- Katana

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image
James smiled. "Ladies first." Alexander's head morphed back into James' chest.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

Nicole didn't bother to reply back. She pushed off the ground and sped towards James. She came to a halt in front of him to raise her right leg and land a kick squarely in his chest.

((btw, even if my attacks look like they're auto-hitting, you're free to dodge them if you want. just don't take advantage of that >.>))

Silent Meluvee

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander's hand shot from James' chest and grabbed Nicole's foot. James smiled as he attempted to kick Nicole in her chest. As he did this Alexander's foot shot out and attempted to sweep Nicole's other leg out from underneath her. No matter what she did she'd most likely end up on the ground.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Nicole took the blow in her chest, wincing from the pain. When it slowly subsided, she raised her left leg and tried to place it on top of James's shoulder. She placed her arms out behind her as she landed on both palms on the ground.

Though now her position looked sexual, she ignored this and pushed off the ground with one hand. It gave her some elevation, allowing her to wrap her left leg around James's neck. If only he would let go of her foot would she be able to complete this.

Silent Meluvee

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Alexander & James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander's body parts retreated back into James' body. James looked down at Nicole. "I like that position," he joked a bit. Alexander's hand then sprang from James' neck, shoving Nicole's foot off of him. Once the hand sank back in Alexander's hands shot from Jame's leg, one from each leg. The two hand latched onto Nicole's wrists. Alexander then pulled himself halfway out from James. He was now under Nicole. "Ello there," he said with a smile and a quick kiss. It was obvious the two weren't taking this seriously.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Nicole glared at James, holding it briefly before becoming serious once more. She allowed her foot to just rest on James's shoulder, since she dared not to let it fall onto the ground. Though she was flexible, she wasn't a living rubber band. She didn't bother to struggle free of Alexander's grip. She flushed slightly at the kiss, then an idea ocurred to her.

Nicole lowered her face so it was inches from Alexander's. "Yo, liking the view, am I right?" she murmured to him. With almost no hesitation, she kissed Alexander roughly; so hard she pushed him onto the bare ground so he wouldn't be able to escape. This better work, she thought.

Silent Meluvee

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:15 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander completely fell out of James' body, forcing him back. Alexander's cheeks grew slightly red as Nicole kissed him. He had not realized he just forced his brother to let go of her and he was now pinned to the ground by her. He didn't care for this was his first real kiss. Not a simple peck on the lips. James looked down at the two with a chuckle not even realizing he had let go of Nicole. Girls were probably the twins only weakness and sparring Nicole had exploited it.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games