Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:07 pm
elaise heard what jamanto said and stopped turning back to look at them all, she began to walk back again stopping a short distance from the twins she leant her back against the wall not saying anything to anyone, not really caring what they thought about her, she just wanted to get zack back and get out of here.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:17 pm
Niara buried her face in Jamato's chest. "We're all so tense....so edgy....it's affecting everyone....we need to get this over with...." she said quietly, glad that he was here for her.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm
Jamato softly kissed niaras cheek and then her lips"I know..ANd Az also does..I think..thta is why she slaped us"He smiled alittle "..She already knows what will happen..i thibnk...I think..she had another ..vision..."He shrug and looked over to ELaise"come..let us go to Elaise and wait for Az...okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 pm
Niara sighed. "Ok...." she says. She kisses Jamato on the lips, then hugs him. "I hope she didn't have another troubling vision...." she says, stepping away and starting to walk towards Elaise.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:13 pm
Nightshade looked at them for a minute and followed behind her with his arm entwined. He didnt ask anything about what happened but he kept his eyes opend for anything that might be around. He gently squeezed her affectionatly and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:00 pm
"Hey Elaise, i guess it can't be helped. But anyway, I don't think that will be the last time we see him. I've got this gut feeling."
"Maybe you should sit on a toilet"
"Not that he who has 1% IQ. I mean he'll be back. Anyways lets move on foward Elaise. Your prince is waiting"  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:12 pm
"Az?..Well even if she would have one..we..wouldn't notice it unless she would say it...She keeps them for herself..."He sighed "Well then let's go inside the tower!"He said when he aproached the twins and Elaise.
Azzura smiled at Night and then ran torwards the others"Sooorry...I hope it didn't hurt so much..I..Well was angry..If you want i iwll explain everything..but now let's get inside..oh and before i forget...be carefull.."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:40 pm
Niara looks quizically at Az, then smiles. "Always....Friends?" she says, stepping forward.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Nightshade let her slip as she ran back to the group. He looked up at the tower and slowly slid the sword out of its scabberd. he stepped next to Az and lowered his head next to her ear. "I will be watching my love." He then kissed her softly and stepped into the shadows until he disappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:33 pm
AZ nodded at Niara"Yeah sure!"She then ran torwards the entrance and just opend it"Oh before i forget...It is full of dark energy in there..it will affect us in many ways..well Cero said that."SHe tilted her head and looked at little Blaik who tried to his ,not because he was scared .no he was bored and wanted to play.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 pm
Nightshade slid along the shadows so that even in the shadows he was near her. In fact he slid and connected wtih her shadow, that would give him an advantage over whoever attacked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:48 pm
It seemed like Jamato didn't hear his sisters warning,he just grabbe dhis sword and ran inside the tower.

Az sighed"You all heard me!I wanred you right?That means i wanred him too!...Why does he have to be like that all the time"She shrug and then enterd the tower.It was dark so she created few glowing orbs so she could see alittle.Jamato was already gone..She sighed and slowly walked deeper inside.

Blaik suddenly grew a little and then jumped down and landed next to Azzura ,he looked down at him self and then up at Azzura"Thanks for carring me..but i think i am old enough to walk on my own...well now"He grinned and then followed.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:02 pm
Niara pulled her two scimitars out, and moved quickly but cautiously into the tower, wanting to make sure that Jamato wouldn't die.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:06 pm
elaise drew her katana from it's sheath and followed azzura into the tower walking next to her she used the light from the orbs to look around her wearily. she remained silent as she walked continuing to look around her.  

GAlA_Olivia

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:27 pm
The twins follow in. Coop catches up to Azzura. "Careful Az who knows what might be in here. No matter what looms in here, I got your back" he said with heroic confidence  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games