Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:47 pm
Alex grins."With scents come Auras.It depends.White is Vannila brown is chocolate..."He moved closer to her and took a small sniff."I would say..Orange with a hint of...Fire."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:50 pm
Ilyria had once again men trying to seduce her into doing things, their desires for her made stronger by M's inhibition removing influence. This however was the straw that broke the camel's back. "I'm sick of these people!!!" she grabbed one guy that was almost nude by the throat and chucked him into one of the machines, she didnt care if he was knocked out or dead, she left the tent and climbed to the top of a near-by building.  

Astharoshe Asran

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Miki smiled."I could see auras when I was little. But scene I've been changed it's been hard for me to see peoples auras."She explained softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 pm
Ilyria's show of force wasn't enough to overcome the man's infatuation with 'freedom' and he remained in the trance and seemingly unhurt when he stood and continued to dance. The dancing had went on for hours and by this point the resort community began to become curious. The more people who ventured towards the dancing, the more who disappeared beneath its canopy. Soon the dancers inside were packed in to the point where dancing in place was all one could do. By dancing, it is meant that grinding and rubbing up against everyone around you was all you could do in terms of moving.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 pm
((wow...naughty nude Novama whee rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:28 pm
(I didn't post he was running around naked yet lol)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:57 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

The atmosphere in the laser show only fueled Sabine's primal instincts, and her jealousy grew into near rage, though her actions wouldn't have displayed it. She had no intentions for any of these men - several reached beneath her clothing or tried to remove it, but she forcefully denied each one. Still, she danced and teased and pressed herself against them, moving until there was no room to move anymore - and then she seemed no longer in control of herself, and suddenly she was in the fifth dimension, cut off from the world of frenzied dancers, leaving the male she'd been with to wonder at the empty space in front of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 pm
Kerox keeps a eye out to see every thing happing around the hotel and he looked around to see nothing. Kerox starts to walk around the main lobby and soon leaves the hotel to see what was happing at the laser light show. Kerox slowly walked the crowed streets then he climb onto a wall then onto a roof of a building and walks passed Ilyria with out even looking at her. He steps off the roof and halls onto someone and the person had broke his landing and ended up getting hurt.  

galgoon

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

The doctor paused a moment. "We managed to find the bleed, and stop it for now. She lost massive amounts of blood, and she here BP is unstable. If she does get an infection we have to keep her in a clean room. We couldn't find the underlying cause. A person doesn't just begin to bleed into their body. We have to keep her here for a while. We don't know when she wakes up, but I'm sure she'll want to see you when she does." He smiled a little, and patted David on the back. "Her room is this way." He said and led David.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 am
Completely taken over, Tomeko danced like there was no tomorrow. Her body was being pressed upon on all sides but she hardly noticed. She still wore clothes, however. She wasn't that out of it yet.  

Sarax Alistair

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:26 am

Gagruath Lay back on the middle of the large bed. The blanket was cross his waist and his chest rose and fell with is steady deep breathing. sweat covered his body in a light shine as the moon light filled the open window. he was finally truly happy. Something he harden been ever since the experiments. Garu forced himself to roll over to the side and threw open the mini bar and took out a fist full of the bottles. Then he rolled back and pop the tops and began drinking. letting his mind relax and fall back to the joyous time he had before.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 am
{This is becoming quite ridiculous. I suspect a coming orgy. I think this dancing thing is blown waaaaay out of proportions. And it's been going on for 10 pages. Can we please move on?}  

The Era Of Atonement

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am
(wait what?....maybe i need to start reading)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 pm
Alex smiles."When i was a kid i killed about fifty people."He laughed."Always running always scared always alone...."He shook his head."Bah that was the past.As for now and the future...Well...What do you plan to do with your life Miki?"He looked at her,wondering how she will answer.  

KASEKAGE

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:15 pm
"I plan on trying to act like normal human again and blend in with society."She replied with a smile."What aout you?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games