Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:25 pm
As the parasite began to quicken it's grasp around Shou's body, it then began to voice through Shou's mouth "I-want-this-body! I-will-kill-anyone-who-gets-in-my-way!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:27 pm
Peten n Spawn
As the parasite began to quicken it's grasp around Shou's body, it then began to voice through Shou's mouth "I-want-this-body! I-will-kill-anyone-who-gets-in-my-way!"

[[O.o wow.]]

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image
When Shinobu was pushed away, she tumbled against a wall, was winded and could hear a very very quiet crack. Breathed hurt... Everything hurt. "Ow... ow..." She whispered and flinched as pain shot through her rib cage. "Shou..." She whispered and then made the silly mistake of moving. The bone moved, poking her skin. Shinobu reached out to her loved one, accidently shifting her weight a little more. Within a second the bone had gone through the skin and a deep crimson stain spread. "Shou... fight against... it..." Her breathing came in short gasps while she fought to stay concious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 pm
"NO!" Guroji said as he hugged Shinobu, his body lighter then before.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:47 pm
User ImageTo Shou, it felt like his body was burning, on the inside. Finally, having no choice, he released his demonic side, a stronger side of him. His eyes glowed and flashed to a color of topaz. In this form, he was still in pain, but the paralysis was weak. Shou cast a spell, imediately as light shone from his eyes. His insides were being cleansed.

When the process was finished, he was as weak as ever. Shou's original state came to, and took over. But, before he could help Shinobu, he fainted and became unconcious.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image
Shinobu couldn't struggle. "Don't move me..." She gasped. "A rib... might rip into... my lungs... or heart..." She watched Shou and tears ran down her face. She didn't care about herself. She hadn't done for years. She just wanted to help her one true love, Shou.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:53 pm
As the parasite was being clensed out, it then lashed out of Shou. It then squirmed around again as it went for the next weak body, Shinobu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 pm
Alice passed out in the hallway, as she began to sleep, holding on to the sword and her book.  

MindxHunter

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:40 am
(( Wow am I lost. I usually don't like to ask but could someone tell me what's been happening for the last 20 or so pages?))

Vie stood in the kitchen at the stove. She felt weird, like something was wrong, but couldn't quite put her finger on what. She sighed, "How troublesome..." she said stirring the soup she had just started making.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image
Shinobu gasped as she saw it. Unable to move she sat there... staring at the thing.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:54 pm
As the parasite went into Shinobu's body, it began to incase her in a wierd and eerie light.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:34 pm
After Damien said those words, she knew. She smiled and said it with one word "Garden".  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:40 pm
User ImageDamien smiled in agreement, as he took her hand and led her to the garden. The garden had some carnivorous plants but also had flowers. The colors of the petals had either a gloomy feel to it or a frightening tone. Some were a dark, mysterious blue, while others had pitch black petals. There were blood red petals, and lonely silver flowers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:55 pm
Mei admired all the colors. All flowers and plants reminded her to always treasure life. "It's truely magnificent"she remarked. She turned to look at the carnivious plants. She thought they were cute. She giggled. "It's speechless!"she said. She ran over to Damien and hugged him.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games