Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:26 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku rolled over on his heel, staring Shahnz in the eye. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He simply would've accepted him not leaving at all. But he had to go do something by himself. He was a selfish... dragon. "Shut up. If you expected sympathy then you've come to the wrong place. You left me to die in the Chuunin Exams and I was shot in the leg with a laser beam. A laser, Shahnz! Where the hell were you when I got surgery!? Although my eye was just me giving it to Kamina Sosei." He chuckeled, tucking his hands behind his head. "I lost that feeling atleast three years ago. When I found out you weren't going to help me through anything. So I figured you were just like all the others. So, is there anything you'd like?" His said, giving his usual carefree look. The days of his innocent, child - like appearences were over. And Shane had missed all of it.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:42 pm
User ImageXXXX
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

''...You lost it? I... see. I'm sorry to bother you then. I know I can't excuse my actions... or rather, my lack of actions... but I want you to know that I've always wanted the best for you, even if I wasn't there to pursue it." He couldn't help but feel like he was being pushed... further and further from what he wanted. Maybe this was a bad idea. He knew he wouldn't lose whichever love he had for the man, even though it had been three years... even though he felt betrayed. But perhaps this feeling was hypocritical. And then, he saw it. He was leaving Haku again. He was letting his weakness overcome him. ''No. I'm not going to leave. I can't run away from all of my problems like a stray sheep. I may not be what I used to be, but I am still a man, and I still carry my pride. I'm not running from you. You may not love me but I feel that way towards you, and I don't give two shits if the feeling isn't mutual. I'm sorry to hear how much pain you've endured while I was gone. But I couldn't participate in those exams. My son could not know that I felt this way towards you. Or else, in the end, you would be gone. With his hand responsible." It was a frail excuse, but the truth nonetheless. And even if Haku didn't accept it, he knew inside that the boy still cared. It was hard to fall from your emotions as a child. Some could never escape.

XXXX

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:50 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Your son can kiss my a**! He's got you whipped. When I became a Shinobi I acknowledged the fact that I would probably die prematurely. And I'm fine with that. And I can handle a large amount of physical torment. However, my mind isn't nearly as strong as my body. Look!" Pulling the bandages that covered his ankles away, they revealed to weights that held his ankles down. "You gave me these weights when I was 12 and I have not taken them off, yet. Not once. I haven't been able to, for some reason. Everytime I tried my body would freeze up for some reason. The only thing you've done for me is this:" Performing a small set of handsigns, the Chuunin exhaled, followed by blowing out an extremely large ball of fire. As the blast ended, he scowled, a tear falling from his eye. His eye that was still there. Wiping it away, he pointed at Shahnz. "You left me alone! And I'd rather stay that way! So you can get the hell out of Kusagakure for all I care!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 pm
User ImageXXXX
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He saw that Haku was showing emotion, something he rarely managed. He could see it was still there -- the boy's innocence. If only barely intact, there was still something left in the hollow. ''I may have not given you strength, but I taught you about the world, and the things within. I may have not been the best, but I was still your dad. I was still there for you, when no one else was. And you wanna know what? I didn't have to be there. I didn't have to do anything for you. Despite what we say, you're not my real son. You were never my obligation. I cared about you from my own will. For you to turn this into me abandoning you -- when I was the ONLY ONE EVER THERE shows only that you're still a child. Still unable to understand that life is not given to you on a golden plate. But I tried to do that for you. And all I've ever gotten was s**t. Too far to be your father and too old to be the one you loved -- I've always accepted that you and I had something different. But if you want me to be a giver, a provider, then maybe you should provide something yourself. There's only so much I can do for someone when they don't want to give any effort within it." Suddenly, his emotion was diminished. His logical side saw through this empty argument; he gave more than he ever had to. ''Ingrate. Ingrate. Ingrate."

XXXX

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Haku chuckeled, moving his hands toward the pockets of his Chuunin flak jacket. "Get out of my life, Shane. Not like you were really there to begin with. And you weren't there towards the end so I guess you're already used to that, aren't you?" He couldn't help but want to fiddle with his fingers. The voice of his blade remained quiet in his head. It wasn't as if it really had anything to say for the situation at hand. "You tried to do nothing of the sort. You made me feel like I wasn't your child, every moment of our time together. You constantly said odd things about me, you constantly flirted with me and you constantly reminded me that you felt awkward around me, because you found me attractive. And I'll tell you this, now: I never liked that. Sure, I fell in love with you. However, I didn't want to know I wasn't your child. Because deep, deep, deep inside of my mind, I knew you would never think of me how thought of Kleine. Even though he hates you, I will never be him or any of your other children!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 pm
User ImageXXXX

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

''Well, if it isn't too bad for poor Haku. I didn't give him exactly what he wanted; I was flawed. I ditched my children for a few years to go take care of him, but that's not enough! He's not actually related to me! That means I can't love him, right? I can't take care of him? He's not like my real children. He's someone I've chosen from my own desire. Someone I could really be connected to -- and not because of trivial matters like blood relation. But now you want to solve this. You're done. You're telling me to leave and never come back. That's how you want us to depart? Wasn't I the most important person to you in the world? What am I now? Do you hate me, Haku? Do you wish me dead? Do you expect me to listen to you, as you demand that I do something that I am unable to? Tell me, Haku... if you had someone you cared about, but you were weak, and you couldn't be there for them... if you wanted to make amends, would you just prove them right and leave? Show them "yes, I am weak" and be done? What if your real father came to you this day? Would you want him to leave too? We both may have not been able to provide for you, but we both had our reasons. You may be in pain -- you may be alone -- but we all need to carry room for forgiveness. When my father died, even though he thought me to be strange, even though he always put my brother in his arms and held me underneath his feet, I was there. I was there for him, and I cried his name. I was a man. It's a shame you can't be the same."

XXXX

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"Just keep explaining yourself. It's quite amusing to listen to, actually. I always thought 'men' didn't necessarily need to explain things they did. Regardless, anything you say is going to end in mean disliking you. And don't you ever speak of my father, ever again. You have never met him and never will. And don't act like you know how I felt towards him because you don't. I clearly don't hold the same ideals as you, do I? If I did, you'd be forgiven by now and we wouldn't be having this conversation. But I'm pretty sure I already told you I didn't want to hear from you. Because, one thing you did that my dad did, but not by choice, was abandon me. And my father did not do this. He was killed. He didn't have a choice. So don't you dare compare yourself to him. He wasn't a worthless peice of crap like you! So, like I said earlier, peace!" The Chuunin said, closing his eye for a moment. "And three... two... one, you're still here."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm
User ImageXXXX

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

''Yeah. You'll never be like my other children. I can see that now. But guess what? It's obvious that I'll never be like your dad. You'll never care about me as much as you do him -- no matter how hard I try to make it so. I don't care anymore. A part of loving someone is having hope in them, despite what it seems on the outside. But you don't care about me. Why should I have hope? You know what I see, Haku? I see an ingrate. I see a child unable to get the ******** over how much life sucks. Yell at me. Go ahead. It won't make anything better. The world is miserable. I understand that. I thought it could be just a little better with you, but you... you're cruel, uncaring. This will be, if fate permits it, the last we meet. You know how I feel about you, I know the disdain you've given me, and maybe now we can both move on. Aber am ende, ich werde sterben zu wissen, dass ich nie aufgehört, dich zu lieben. So vielleicht kann ich nicht das gefühl, die gleichen." With those words, he took flight, never returning to this accursed village or the boy within it. (exit)

XXXX

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"It's about damn time. You'd think someone whose going to live forever could figure out what "leave" means." Turning his attention back to the rest of the training grounds, he prepared to learn the rest of the gates he could learn at his rank.
'So... what? You're just going to simply stand here while your dad walks off? You're a dumbass, Haku. You know that?' Haku scowled hearing the feminine voice in his head. But he had no time to get into an argument with his blade. He was running out of time to... live.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical

Emile stood quietly seeing the man who seem close to Mr.Haku walk away in a huff. He must have been important to Mr.Haku then and now he seemed upset! Maybe I could help? he thought to himself looking a bit sad over the whole thing. Emile walked up to his teacher and asked kindly but quietly "Are you ok sir?" wanting to help in small some way.

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"What the fu-?" Looking at Emile, he clenched his forehead. "Sorry. I had a relationship with that man, once. I think he overthought it. And we didn't really have what he thought he remembered we had. Besides, he always blew things out of proportion. It was annoying." Chuckeling, Haku smiled and looked towards the gates of his village. "If he ever comes back it's going to piss me off even more. I don't know why he thinks he can come back after three years and just assume I'm still the innocent twelve year - old he once met. I'm nineteen. I can handle myself. So, how is your training?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

"It's going very well but I want to make sure your ok first sir. If my teacher needs help then what hope do I have?" Emile's face looked worried for Mr.Haku scents that seemed to be a big moment for his teacher. He seemed to wonder how he could only be 19? Only three years older? NOT RIGHT NOW! This was about helping Mr.Haku not about ages.

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Haku shook his head. "I'm fine. And you don't have to call me "mr. Haku", Emile. Haku would simply be fine. I don't really like titles much." Creating another Ember Clone, the real Chuunin walked off the training grounds. "I'm going to be here until Haku clears... whatever he has going on in his mind. It's kind of strange. Anyway, is there anything you would like to learn from me? I don't really know what I can teach you at this point that you haven't gotten from the scroll. So would you liike a Medical Ninjutsu teacher or...?"

((No, he met Haku when he was 12. The last time they saw each other was 3 years before when he was 16. Sorry about not clearifying that.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Emile blinked and looked at him "I just want to learn tow more justu's from universal scroll and I'm done M- I mean Haku. Unless you have doton scroll." he said still worried about his teacher but saw that he needs to deal with it by him self.

((I was saying how haku is only 19 and is a chunin xD and Emile is 16))  

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"I can't remember if I got a Universal Genjutsu scroll or not... Did I? I can't remember. This just sucks. And no. I have no Doton scrolls. Sorry about that. Didn't I give you a scroll for the Eight Celestial Gates? Yes. I did." The clone said, pressing it's hand against it's chin as it started to think. "I think you're far enough to learn those techniques."

(( sweatdrop My bad.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas