Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:17 pm

"I doubt theres a cure for it?"

Cy said as he turned to Kaylin. Anything to keep his mind of his childhood love who was holding another mans hands.

"Is there anything we can do at all?"

Vi said. It wasnt like her to be concerned for someone else other than herself.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:19 pm

"No...within a few days, he'll be paralyzed....a few days after that...light will be released from inside of him...Pure light." She said softly.

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:27 pm

Vi got angry and stormed up to Kaylin. She clenched her teeth her fangs showing. She was about to reach for her gun when she stopped herself.

"So that means he'll die? And apparently this doesnt bother you?"

Cy shook his head and went over to Kren who Vi had left standing in the darkness.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:30 pm

"It does a little." She smiled softly. "But i've come to accept it."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:47 pm

((gah i know i can RP these two better but right now my brain isnt here lol))

"Cant you talk to the council about this or something? You know if you love him then why let him die?"

Vi shook her head she wasnt acting herself at all. Normally she was calm cool and didnt care about anything. She said and went back to Kren. She took his hands in hers again. She wanted to help him anyway she could. Even if that meant easing his pain.

Cy walked out of the room, Vi never got upset like this when he was hurt. Why would she suddenly care about some Darkling creature?! Not that he had anything against Kren. He extended his nails and dragged them along the wall as he walked. After all they had been through this is how things were going to end up? Vi knew as well as he did that nothing lasts forever. He stopped at the end of the hall. Cy wasnt one to cry or show emotion so he just stood there for now. His eyes closed and his nails embedded into the wall next to him. She acts like she's in love with him.. That wasnt part of our pact! We agreed to never fall in love with someone besides one another. Having fun sure no problem but to fall in love with someone other than me?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:50 pm

"Vi..." Kren said softly. "There is nothing she can do..."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:53 pm

"So thats it? You just die and thats it?"

Vi shook her head.

"And i was just really starting to like you Kren."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:10 pm

He smiled softly. "Well...maybe i won't die...maybe i'll live...who knows..."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:19 pm

"Well either way ill help you the best i can love."

Vi said as she smiled and held Krens hands. Whether he felt the same she didnt know, nor did she really care. She was sick of spending her nights alone. Sick of going to multiple people to satisfy her needs. She just wanted one person, one that would be there for her and more importantly one she could look after and be there for.

Cy heard Vi's words echo down the hallway. His eyes showed his depression and heartbreak.

"And all this time i thought she felt the same way i did about her..."

He said to himself quietly. Thats why he had suggested they make the pact in the first place. He was in love with her when they were little and he still was. He thought she felt the same. Apparently i was wrong....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:41 pm

Tsuji tossed as turned as images of Kabishi flashed through his head. Suddenly he awoke on his bed. Sparkei was on the couch across from him and Lee was no where to be seen. Tsuji turned back to Sparkei. "You..." he said with a voice intent on killing him. Tsuji stood up and walked over to sparkei, sensing that he was still asleep. Tsuji then grabbed Sparkei by the throat and threw him across the room and into a wall. "Wake up or die..."

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:02 pm

Sparkei was actually wide awake, not being able to get much sleep. So by the time Tsuji grabbed him and chucked him, Sparkei manuvered gracefully and "landed" on the wall. "Good morning to you too." He said sarcastically as he released the chakra from his feet and landed softly on the ground, dusting himself off and smirking under his scarf.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:10 pm

"You said he was alive...how?" asked Tsuji as he continued to glare at Sparkei.

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:16 pm

Cy continued to walk through the halls. Deep in his own thought. He ended up walking into the Area where two men were fighting. He didtn notice that they were fighting and went over away from them. He sat down closed his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:23 pm

Sparkei crossed his arms and looked at Tsuji, "It was his Kekkei Genkai. After returning from the village to see it in...well that state, he was the only one not accounted for. Then a few years back I found him again....he said some pretty crazy things..." Sparkei tensed alittle, he coughed and continued. "So we fought, but he got away, said he was lookin for you...thats what I got out of him, and thats when I showed up here...and well, the welcome wagon must have gotten lost." Sparkei's eyes softened for alittle bit before focusing again, Kabishi.... "Anyways," Sparkei said, "you would have known alot sooner had you not attacked me..."

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:38 pm

Kaylin sighed. "There...may be a way to stop the progress of the poisen."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games