Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker looked at her and desperately wanted to say yes.
That he would be fine.
But he just shook his head.
"Don't touch him."
He rubbed his face and crouched down by his van.
"He's having a psychosis outbreak. There's no telling what psychotic thing is manifested into his brain. He could come out like me. I hear drugs talk to me. Like a person. They whisper and tell me why they make me feel good. And Jackal has a f*cking Neverland in his brain... There' never a sure way of knowing how he'll pop out of this."
Decker fell back on the ground and looked at the kid laying there.
Seizing, spewing, oozing all over th place.
It was gory and terrible to watch.
He smacked himself.
"I'm going to have to read everyones files just to make sure no one else is going to throw out a surprise like this."
He hadn't wanted to.
He would have preferred to get to know everyone personally, but the deed could wait no more.
He looked at Savannah.
"He's lost his mind."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Shiro Ritter was struggling to get out. He wanted to help Seth but Kuro wouldn't even dream off let him near Seth in a state like this. Kuro knew this story, and he knew the ending. Shiro won't be able to handle it. He will blame kuro and he will be punished. He watched as Jacky came out an followed her. Once she saw Seth, Ritter could taste the anger in her voice. It was all Kuro fault, her words screamed at him. Yes, Kuro is the one to blame. Forever the bad one, always the blamed.

He stood there silent as each kid came one by one asking if Seth was going to be okay. With each word of concern for Seth, Ritter's heart sank deeper.  And just as Decker said it, Ritter broke apart.

"No!"
Ritter dropped to his knees and pounded the cement with his fist. The burst out, crying out for Seth.
"It's always me..."
Ritter husked out quietly as tears started forming.
"IT'S ALWAYS ******** ME!!"
Ritter hunched up in ball and buried his face into his knees. He began bawling like a baby just like Seth did early. But unlike Seth, he had no one to hold him in his lap and say those three powerful, longing words.
"I'm sorry..."
The words that he can never get in real life.
"I'm sho shorry..."

I forgive you...

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson bit her lip, and covered her mouth. Oh, he looked like he was going to die. It was terrible. She turned around, not wanting to look at Seth anymore and took a deep breath. Listening to Decker she was worried, what could her friend come to? What if he wasn't like Seth at all? It would be just as bad as him dying. She looked at Decker and bit her lip, she understood that. Glancing back at Seth she really hoped it wasn't too bad. "Is he going to have memory problems?"She asked, really her or Ritter couldn't take it, she hadn't talked to Seth, and if she lost her friend, well, she didn't want to think about it. She couldn't lose Seth, he really was the person who she trusted and knew the most, he had been with her the longest. She landed on the ground and looked down, listening to Ritter she shook her head "No, it would have happened sooner or later, its not your fault."She said, keeping her head low, she was worried, beyond that, but she couldn't freak out, that wouldn't help anything. So she just had to wait, and hope that it wouldn't be to bad, and that Seth had a reasonable hallucination. Not like Andrew at HMI, who could swear he was in hell every second of his life. People didn't see him very often but she had to give him his pills once and he thought she was an angel. It was a strange day.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:39 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker went over to Ritter.
"It wasn't just you. Anything could have triggered this. A word. From anyone of us. It could have been Jacky. Don't blame yourself."
He looked at Seth who was scraping the concrete with his nails, making a bloody scene.
Decker couldn't look at him.
"And whatever sinister thing happens. We'll be here to help him through it. He needs you now, more than ever. Don't let him down."
He got up and went over to Seth.
"Jackal, bring me tape."
Once Jackal brought it to him, he started taping Seth's hands behind his back.
Then he bound Seth's feet.
Seth was coming out of his shakes, which was scary enough to make him get back.
Seth got this terrible look on his face.
It was a smile, but it wasn't a happy one.
He sat by Jacky and watched Seth in a sort of interest.
"He's coming out of it."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson bit her lip, listening to Decker, at least she knew she was right this time, she had looked up this, read it in the library of HMI. She shuddered, she could hear it, Seth scraping his nail against the concrete, it made her cringe and bite her tongue. She watched Decker tape his hands and feet with the tape and shivered at the smile on his face. It wasn't right. She slipped her hand into Deckers when he sat next to her, to comfort herself, and watched Seth, wondering what he was seeing right now, what he heard. It was like when other people had hallucinations, you only knew what they would tell you, but so far, she didn't know anything, and it was worrying her more now that he was awake than when he was unconscious. She glanced at Decker "What do we do?"They could just leave him taped up could they? Bleeding like that and seeing or hearing things, it was just cruel. Like an animal in a bear trap, terrible. She wanted to ask Seth if he was okay, but she didn't know if she should, or if she could touch him. It made her nervous.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Everyone was surrounding Seth. He didn't blame them. Seth could use everyone right now. Even Shiro. Even Kuro. And he wanted to be there for him but everyone kept saying it.

It's not your fault....

Of course it was. 

It could have been any of us...

But it wasn't. It was me. 

He needs You...

I know. But I just can't....

Ritter dug his head into his legs even deeper. With every kind word of reassurment, there was an alibi to contradict it. Ritter, both sides couldn't handle it. Just a few hours ago, Seth was talking about proposing to him and now... He was going to be someone completely different. He might not even remember anything about Ritter. Not the good. Not the bad. Not any of it. Ritter whined more. He was being so selfish. Seth was probably having the worst day of his life and all Ritter could think about was Seth remembering him. Ritter pulled his head out as Decker said that Seth was coming out. He looked over to his lover and teared some more but didn't make a sound. Ritter didn't want to go back to his old self. He didn't want to kill. He didn't want to destory someone's life again. He whispered, 
"Please come back. I love you...."
"I love you..."

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:41 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta stare at Seth, paralyzed with her feet glued to the ground. She held Savannah's hand and slowly inched her way to the ground. She nuzzled into Savannah, wanting to cry bit it was not her place. She didn't know him like Jacky did. She wasn't in love with him like Ritter did. But the though of him losing himself made her want to cry. What if it was Savannah? Would she forget Krysta? Would she still be as nice? Would continue to cut herself?
"Lovely... Please take care of yourself. I hope Seth turns out okay."
Krysta said glance over at the boy curled up in a ball.
"Poor dear..."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth felt himself being pulled into darkness as the voice he so longed to demolish escaped.
It was like a cat that hid in the shelves of his memory warehouse.
It sat there and mocked him.
Sticking out it's vile tongue to tease the mind it was condemned to.
What this little cat was... was evil.
He spoke words backwards and mocked who his mind loved.
He could spit out words that made no sense and he'd always watch the ones he had a target on.
As he rolled over and sat up on his knees to look around he caught gaze of the one who had caused it.
"You."
Seth glared over at him.
He started to speak and the first three words came out backwards.
He popped his neck and opened his mouth again.
"You spat forth the words that brought me to life. Thank you."
He sent him the ungodly smile he so loved to sport.
He managed to get onto his feet that were hobbled together like an unruly horse.
"Would you dare tie your friend up in such a way? How cruel."
He decided to plop down before he hurt the body.
When he did, it smacked Seth in the hip.
Seth's voice screamed out before he did a jerk and went back to his soulless gaze.
His body was too beat up to take much more.
Pain would be his only weakness here.

User ImageUser Image

This is both a test post and the real thing.
So you can reply.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson starred at Seth, watching him, his eyes glancing over at different people, and the fact that they were all watching him didn't make her that much more comfortable. She stiffened, watching her friend as he talked to Ritter, no no. That was not Seth. She felt like she was in a bad horror movie. The way he spoke scared her too, and she felt like a little girl again, scared to death of that person who had manifested in her mind and talked to her, messed with her mind. Him speaking backwards just furthered the point that she knew it wasn't Seth, but what else could she call him? It was Seth to her. Her best friend. Her brother from another mother. She jumped, seeing Seth fall, hitting his hip and got halfway up, out of instinct "Seth...you know you can't sit roughly like that with your hips."She muttered, grabbing the film container from her pocket she slipped the razor out of it and cut the tape, she didn't want whoever this person was to hurt Seth, even if he was gone. She didn't know if it was dangerous to do or not, but she wasn't exactly worried for herself. She slipped her razor back in the container and into her pocket, ignoring the fact of her arms giving a burning sensation, she wanted to cut, she wanted to bleed, so badly but she backed up, eying Seth and glancing at Ritter, wondering what he had said, what he could have possible managed to utter to him to make this happen.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:10 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth eyed Jacky when she came over and snapped his hands in front of his face when they were free.
He smirked at her and started licking his bloody fingertips.
The concrete had each one bleeding and demolished at the tips.
Just shows how much you can try to get away from your mind.
He preened his hand like a cat, on every occasion he'd wipe some on his cheek.
Once his tongue was stained with the blood and his cheek was rosy as it could get he looked back at Ritter.
He turned his head at such a tilting angle it popped.
Thrice.
And he stuck his tongue out at him.
"Yhw dluow ouy yas hcus a gniht ot eht eno ouy love."
It was something that you'd expect of an exorcist movie, but he was real.
They knew it.
He looked at Jacky, tilting his head opposite.
"Don't call me Seth. I'm of no such thing. Call me... Abel. I like that better."
He smiled.

User Image User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 pm

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi didn't know how to act and remained quiet. She was trembling beside him and terrified about everything. It wasn"t exactly planned and she feared the worst of what happened between them. She didn't say a word and kissed his cheek. She felt like everything was spinning and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

She looked up at him and nuzzled against his neck and chest and kissed his collar bone. Tears pushed against her eyes and she was trembling to catch a breath. She pressed her body against him and shook, "We should head towards camp before they worry."

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson felt like she was going to throw up. This person who had taken over her friend, Abel, he made her angry, and sad, and scared. She didn't like it, this feeling, that she had lost her friend, like something was looming over her shoulders, this presence of something bad. The friendly aura of her friend turning dark. She glanced at Decker, what should they do? Or say? She nodded at Abel, it was strange, looking at Seth's body but not containing her friend. She opened her mouth to say something but shut it, watching him. There were thousands of questions she could ask him, if he knew who they all were, what he had done with Seth, if they could bring him back, who exactly he was. Plenty of things, but she was afraid to ask them, like it was something terrible, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it for some reason. She decided, that it was better to do something than nothing, but she felt more cautious than anything, fear came second and her curiosity came third "Abel...out of curiosity, what exactly happened to Seth? Seeing as you are a completely different...entity."She didn't exactly want to say person, but not thing either. She just wanted her Seth back, the one she could make perverted jokes with and laugh with, the one who she made friends with in HMI and planned with. Not this.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:43 pm

User Image

Jake felt her trembling and mentally sighed. He loved her deeply...but maybe she wasnt really ready for what they did. She had to get a lot of guts just to ask him. He knew this by what he read, and didnt think there was really anything he could do about it.
"Oh come on, you know if you didnt take advantage of the fact she was willing you never would ahve done it at all." Though he hated to admit it, Max might be right on this one. Jake sat up slowly and pulled her into a hug for a moment and whispered low to her. "Alright love, but before we go just breathe slow and gather yourself." He kissed her gently and gently moved his hands along her back in small circles. He did this not to entice, but trying to soothe her. There wasnt anything he could think to say to calm her, and it would be that way for awhile. She trusted him, otherwise she wouldnt have done it at all. "You placed your trust in me, and I'll place mine in you. After all, I'm not going away from you." He smiled slightly and placed his forehead against hers. "Whatever you want I will do for you, or answer."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:01 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

He turned his whole body towards Jacky when she talked to him.
Moving like a robot, piece by separate piece.
He sent her the same crooked cat smile, straightening his neck.
"Well. You see. Your friend uses his brain like a library. All Dreamcatcher style, ya know? And in his brain he sees it as such. A library. And I am a cat in his eyes. A portal to death he says. A demon he says. And I've always lived in the back of his shelves... watching... waiting... and when he broke down this time... he hit the floor of his library and... I pushed his file cabinet on him. Nice little crash it was."
He scrunched his nose with a smile.
"Don't worry. He's still here."
He tapped his head.
"Apparently, psychosis can only kill someone if they are in their own mind. Like... a kid at HMI... what'd he do again? Ate his hands off... yep. He bled out like a cutthroat hanging upside down."
He made his way over to Ritter and rubbed all over him like a cat then he went to Jacky and touched her, giving her a nice zap of static electricity.
"T'nera I a suineg."
He got in Decker's face and the guy practically flew backwards.
He chuckled and got in her face.
"Can't you tell we're not the same body?"
He spread his eye open to show her that the iris was practically white with how pale it was.
It had one faint blue line around the edges, but that was it.
"Ecno s'ti lla etihw, ll'i nwo eht ydob."

User Image User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson ignored the shivers running along her arms and back, watching Abel, contorting himself in such a manner in Seth's body. She listened to him, raising an eyebrow, a library? How strange. He was still there, good, good. That gave her some hope, though she had a little confidence since Decker had told her, Seth had to be strong. "A black cat with a Cheshire smile. I can see it..."Thinking and saying that alone made a small cat manifest itself alone side Seth's body, mimicking him, doing what he did. It had a wide evil smile, and a crooked tail in her view, like a cat off the street waiting to kill you in your sleep. She nodded at him, she had heard about that kid "His name was Tim."She muttered, remembering the story specifically after a nurse had told her about it while reading about psychosis, it was her nephew. She watched him, rubbing on Ritter, watching her own minded cat follow and do the same on the opposite side, she jumped at the slight jolt of electricity and pursed her lips, listening to him, trying to make out the words. Her eye's widened, looking at his eye's, white, soulless, making her shiver she glanced back at Decker, keeping back a frown. She eyed him, nodding "I can tell, your different, you look practically the same, almost, but it feels different. I don't know you, but I knew Seth. I know Seth."She wouldn't speak of him like he wasn't there, and right now, she was trying to think and decipher what it was Abel had said, he was speaking backwards, she could head tiny bits, repeating the words in her head she looked at him. "He's slowly slipping away isn't he?"She asked, looking at Abel's eye's again. If Seth was to lose himself, they would be stuck with Abel, forever. She couldn't live with that, but she didn't know what to do otherwise, this was unknown territory for her.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games