Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 pm

User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke turned red when she nestled into him but he soon got her to the hospital wing. "No, Zombie's going to eat me alive as soon as I get back around to him," he sighed not seeing Logan any where. Still, he laid her down on the bed and pushed back the little bit of her dress that had become slightly red from the blood. "It's not that bad, it can be fixed with just a bandage," he said reasuringly looking through the cabinets for the bandages.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm

"He may not..." She said realizing Zombie was right there relatively calm. However, he was disregarded for a moment when she was layed down to bandage the wound. Xaio blushed alittle as his hand brushed upon her skin but it was simply for a medical reason. "A-ah" Looking back over at Zombie, she added. "We have a visitor" Her hand returned to her leg to press on the wound again while Duke searched otherwise.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 pm

User Image

Duke growled angrily not even looking over his shoulder as he grabbed dressing for her wound. "It's Duke. D-U-K-E M-U-S-T-A-N-G-E, not that hard to understand. Also, what do you mean by what you said?" he asked turning around when he was done with what he said he started working on dressing her wound imeditly not that worried, but he was always in a haste with what ever he was doing while at work.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 am

ZOMBIE
Zombie grunted. "NO, I'm gonna start back up on me own unimportant rant right now."He said sarcastically. He shook his head. "NO! I'm asking what we going to do about the shooter? It'd be nice if we could have, I dunno, a backup plan?" He asked in a serious tone, though his face showed a whole other story.

Saro Secros

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 am

User Image

"Why do we need one? She got away and didn't do any more damage then the steal my car and injure Xaio, no offence," he said quickly trying to mean that he didn't think that she was nothing. He finished doctoring her wound and cut the extra bandages off and put it the spare away. He yawned loudly feeling tired again but he still seemed ablivious the the blood that soaked his arm.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 am

Xaio winced from Duke's sudden burst of yelling when Zombie tried playing with his name. He probably wasn't one for pet names then.

She moved her leg around slightly here and there while Duke bandaged it up with more ease so it wasn't as much as an attention grabber as whatever Zombie tried bringing up. The shooter? Heh...she got out pretty fast. "None taken..." It had been her sister after all, and even if she had hurt her and taken a car, the cold fact that it was still a form of family remained. When Duke had finished, it took her awhile to notice before sitting up to look at him. "You may want to shower well before sleeping." Xaio made sure to tell him before now trying to stand up so she could get ready to sleep.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm

User Image

Duke looked at the blood on his arm and he srugged sitting down on the bed watching her trying to get up. He rubbed his head again falling sleep where he sat, but he needed to take care of his job before he actually went to bed. "What do you have in mind if you have anything in mind?" he asked looking up at Zombie again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:56 pm

User Image
"Same...." Roku said silently. He looked down and remembered that he was still in his demon form,and still holding Muramasa. "Heh..i should probably change..." he said with a small laugh.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Crow nods. "Maybe you should. Lucky that no one didn't see you in that form, when you came here." He then begins to dismanttle hes handgun on hes bed. He checks all parts carefully and then cleans them.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:52 pm

ZOMBIE
"Lucky you Duke, I have a plan that could end all our troubles, and it's not a nuke this time. Actually, I plan on taking them on their turf. That would be the least expected thing we could do, and we could do it with one of two things: Guns and Bombs, or the old way.." Kendal said pointing towards his sword. He smiled and waited on Duke.

Saro Secros

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 pm

User Image

Cade looks up, growling as the scream hits his sensitive ears. But, he could hear the car racing away so he knew he wouldn't be able to chase the girl to where ever she was going. "Come on, let's get the kid back to the ward," he states with a shrug, crouching down next to Sky to await a reply or something.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:37 pm

User Image

He blinks as he recieves Mina's message, sighing softly. "I take it you did nothing to my brother then," he mutters, realizing that she already cut the connection off. He sighs once again, meditating on the bed as he awaits Mina's return with yet another one of the members, Haku. When she walked in he looks up. "Wait for what Mina?" he asks, voice neutral despite the curiosity that should be there. "Also, you cut the connection off before I could ask you. Did you do anything for my dear brother?" he asks, looking at Haku with emotionless eyes.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:42 pm

User Image

"That's up to Sky, she's in your squad now, I just varify what she says. I don't think its a good idea personally. It's late and no one is really here. We'd be running to our graves faster then we would be normally with all the s**t that we do," he sighed rubbing his head again. Personally he was exhausted and needed to crash, but he could run on adrenalin rushes. It wasn't a problem. Still, he knew that everyone else had things they needed to do and wouldn't be avalible for a mass attack on such short notice but he never knew with his new crew.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 pm

User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky nodded and picked Lukka up tenderly and walked next to Cade down to the medical ward again. She was confused why he hurt so much, but when ever his wound hurt and she was near him, hers gave her searing pain as well, but she didn't care right now. She needed to help him how ever she was suppose to.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:53 pm

User Image

Cade stands, looking between her and Lukka with worry. It was evident that whatever was bugging Lukka was somehow messing with Sky as well. When they reach the ward he looks around at the little group present, Lukka groaning once again. "Duke, something's up again," he states, pointing to the load Sky was carefully carrying.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games