Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:17 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Walking side by side, they finally reached
her room. She followed him in her room and he embraced her again. She wrapped her arms around him and rest her head on top of his chest. It felt like a dream and if she were to let go he would no longer be there. So she stayed quiet and took in his sent, listening to his soothing voice. But she knew even if there were no more attacks for a while she wouldn't have time to rest for she would have to train herself as much as she could so that she could wield the Nights Bloom perfectly. She lifted her head and look at him. She brought her hands to either side of his face "I love you."she said as her soft lips brushed up against his and she kissed him once more.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:19 pm
((Dude...did this just turn into a love fest or something? O.o ))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:35 pm
" Echo you can tell me anything, I will never treat you differently. " He said as the top half of their bodies were materialised. The lower halves were phantom like wafts of mist below them. Fayte held Echo's hand in his hand tightly. He pulled her close and said. " You can tell me anything. " He said quietly. He pressed his forehead against hers her cool skin pressed against his as he stopped asking questions. He pressed his lips against hers then pulled back after a few moments. " Oh, I'm sorry Echo I'm not usually this forward. " He said blushing heavily. He looked back at her waiting for her to say something.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:37 pm
Little Kokeshi Doll

((hahaha looks that way huh xD))  

-calla lily cat-

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

softly smiling "i love you too" reaching up and grabbing her hands holding them in his, kissing both of them "well i better go for now, but i will see you in the morning" he told her although he couldn't really hold him self back from asking "or i could stay her with you tonight" he said in a low joking tone although it was a legit question. Gazing deep into her eyes , still holding on to her hands. He thought about what he had said and was unsure how she would take it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 pm
-calla lily cat-
Little Kokeshi Doll

((hahaha looks that way huh xD))
((Yeah it does. It's like all the characters are starting to pair off...I hope the story doesn't get lost in it. I think it'll turn out really well if it stays. Oooh I love a good adventurous and action-packed story!! EEE!!))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:59 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked down. Their top halves had started to form. Her fingers were laced with Fayte's. She tore her metallic blue gaze from the scenery to meet Fayte's eyes as he pulled closer. "Fayte, I.." she began when suddenly his lips were on her's. Echo faced flushed bit then she close her eye feeling his lips. When he broke the contact she opened her eyes again. She breathed out slowly. The butterflies she had had before were in a flurry. "No it's okay" she murmured, touching her lips with her free hand. "Fayte, I was..my life was not normal. I was a killer" she said quickly. "I don't desrve this, him" she thought looking down now. Through her roughest days she had thought of him. She had fought everyday and held on so she could live to see his face again. Survival was all that had mattered back then. But every kill became harder and harder the longer she knew her friends as well as Fayte, that's when things started to crack. Echo didn't know how to express all of this. She pressed her forehead against his again, she felt the same feeling Echo had felt when he had carried her. "Fayte, I shed the blood of many" she murmured, closing her eyes to hide her tears.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm
((Not to worry, Kokeshi. It won't be everyone. I guarantee that because Dais will NEVER fall in love.))

The little ferret was probably thinking about food again even though it had eaten recently. It perched itself on Hodge's head before the head librarian complained about his hair being messed up. Dais picked Aldon off his "boss" and placed the ferret on his bag.

Hodge sighed. "Dais, do something about that critter, won't you?" He turned back to Mai and noticed her admiring the foods of Vackel. The way the girl was looking at the stands made it appear as if she had never been here. Hodge pointed at a stand. "Would you like to try that? It's one of my favorites."

Dais followed Hodge's finger. No. He shot Mai a warning look. Hodge was point at one of the foods that Dais thought tasted horrendous.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 pm
Fayte's eyes widened very slightly as she told him what she was. " Echo after everything that's happened, I don't find that so shocking. " He said as he kissed her again. He held her hand tightly as the rest of their bodies were formed, they stayed afloat as a mix between the clouds in the sky and the remaining mist swirled around them, lifting them gently into the air. He watched as the light from the sun reflected off of the clouds and mist reflecting the light beautifully in her metallic eyes. 'gorgeous' he thought as he placed his free hand around her waist pulling her close. He didn't know why he didn't care that she had just confessed to being a murderer. He felt like she could be a terrorist and he would still care about her the way he did now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo blinked open her eyes. The tears she had been hiding fell from her eyes but slowly floated away becoming apart of the water that now held them up. Maybe he didn't understand or was trying not to hurt her complettely? Echo was about to try and explain again; tell him the he should leave her or be rid of her but her words died off from her lips when he kissed her again. She felt the warm sense of love flow gently over her. His feelings were string enough that she could feel them through touch. Echo loved the feel of his lips against her's. She lovedhim and she realized it now in this moment. She let her past, and her previous thought fall away from her mind and focused on Fayte and his contact. He still cared for her even after she had told him the truth. He truly was amazing. Echo began to kiss him back, allowing her free hand to play softly with his light tresses.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 pm
((Haha....sure sure. Somehow I doubt that.))

Mai looked at the food item curiously. It didn't look very appetizing, but the one beside it, which was clearly something else, did. She pointed at the more appetizing one. "I'll have that one." The man behind the counter nodded and packaged it up for her. She paid the man what little money she had on her and it seemed to be enough. She bowed to him in thanks before taking the first bite. It was definitely an odd flavor but it was still really good. The food item filled her up quickly, even though there wasn't much there. She felt thankful to finally be getting some food.

As she ate, she glanced towards Dias, again, a seemingly innocent and curious expression was dominant on her face. Ahh...at first glance he was kind of scary... but... She recalled the hint he had just given her about the bad dish. I think he's nice. She thought to herself and without even realizing it, she started smiling for the first time since everything happened. She looked pretty close to a boy, except for the fact that she had a chest, but the smile made her look more feminine.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 am
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》A bright, calm smile formed on her
lips."Oh really now?"she said, some laughter in her voice. She freed her hand from his and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She turned away and walked towards her bathroom door. She turned slightly and looked back at him"It fine with me if you want to stay."she told him, now in a more tired voice. Just like Zalain, Hitomi hadn't fully recovered from her trial, and she was mentally and physically drained. She was already looking like she wouldn't be staying up any later.

-calla lily cat-

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 am
((The lovey-dovey sweetness... IT'S BURNING MY RETINAS!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:36 am
Fayte's eyes shot open, he tore himself away from Echo and shot back through the air riding on the mist he had created. A flash of concentrated light shot up blasting through where he was just standing. " W-What? " He asked looking downward. He saw something that he could not believe he hadn't noticed before. Under them rising from the outskirts of the mountains in Damascus were hundreds if not thousands of mishapen deformed creatures, holding crude weaponsly made weapons. " What are they? " He asked looking down, they were the creatures that the Organization had been using in their base, but this was unknown to everyone except for the organization. Similar bands of soldiers were beginning to pop up around every other nation, Celarius, Meracitile Vackel and Damascus would soon be under attack.  

Nicko1421

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:26 am
∫Having no desire to fight
anyone here, Sumiko crossed her arms and layered her skin with a thick
cool breeze, to lessen the heat that came off of the black flames that swirled
around her. She did not respond to Deceit and just stood there with her eyes
closed, calming herself down some what. "Hm this is a waist of my time.
You could have brought me some where else."
she thought. But it was
better here then staying near the Oracle any longer.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

((im afraid to ask what i missed yesterday....))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games