Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 am
Liz turned and blocked his attack with her swords. the weapons hit eachother and made a thundering crash that seemed to ripple throughout the land as sparks flew in the air. "It wasn't a lie," she said, "You're the liar. He was tricked into doing this. He's not the monster here. You are." There was hateful venom in her words. She held his blade back with one of hers and used her other blade to strike at his torso.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 am
He laughed "No...I am not a liar....Dopplegangers are supposed to kill there others...whoever pissed him off was a lie." he said and laughed blocking her attack his the palm of his hand he wasn't unholy or holy so any magic they blade had didn't work on him.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 am
Chi didnt know what dto do so she ran and curled up some where real dark and just stayed there silently,m everything hurt and she really didnt know what to do and it just made eberything worse. she curled up tightly and just sat there in the dark and in the silence trying to ignore the pain, it was even worse than when she was turned into a vampre, but back them she had someone to help her thought the pain, now she had no one, she wanted to just curl up and die, all she could think was "all of this is my fault, please just kill me someone i cant stand this" tears streamed down her cheeks hissing when they hit the cement below her feet, her body felt like it was going to combust ionto a ball of flames any minute yet at the same time she was so cold she thought she was going to freeze solid, her confusion and depression only made the feelings more intense.

(sorry ive been off the last few days ive been going through a rough time)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 am
"I wasn't the one who pissed him off," she replied and swung the other sword, this time slicing open his thigh. He wasn't demonic, she realized, so she would have to do things the hard way.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:26 am
He laughed "Oh?" he said "Your the one who let yuor BOYFRIEND manipulate things....you have caused the most trouble for him...wait I take that back...all three of you have caused the most trouble." he said and laughed "Oh but now the world is going to end...how sad.." he said and sliced open he arms and leg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:30 am
Liz growled in pain but didn't fall. "That wasn't my boyfriend," she said, "It was someone...or something using his body. And the world won't end. I won't let it." She swung again, this time striking him across the chest. It was harder to move now with the wounds she had, but she wouldn't give up.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:37 am
He kicked her in the gut and stabbed the blade through her hand pinning her to the ground "Like you have a choice...Look around...all over the world there is fighting...death..disease... he said "And everyone owes it all to Kabal...people thought Armageddon was a myth....sorry to tell you.....you can't stop the inevitable...one person...and thats just you..." he said

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:22 pm
Liz screamed as the blade pierced her hand. She looked up at Salem, panting a little from the pain. "None of this would have happened if not for the demons that invaded Kabal and Cody. Kabal wouldn't have done anything like this just because he felt like it. He was tricked!"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:51 pm
He leaned down to look into her eyes "But he was right...demons aren't meant to have anyone...he is meant to do all of this...a demon needs no friends...no family...no love...he is only that way beacuse of his parents who tried to change him.." he said "He is a multi breeds..he cant stay on one motive of thinking...I think it best if he stays dead...." he said

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 pm
"On the contrary," she said, "I think it's best that you did." She brought her foot up and kicked him across the face. Then she stood up and shoved one of the blades through his heart. She started speaking in an angelic language and her eyes began to glow white. She had never learned to speak Angel. The words just seemed to come to her. A white aura started to glow around her and she looked down at Salem. "Stay," she commanded. White chains attached themselves to his ankles and wrists. She turned around and started simply walking down the street. Wherever she went, thigs were restored back to normal. Demons came at her, but they couldn't get within five feet of her before bursting into ashes.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm
Salem glared and closed his eyes "Angel...knew it.." he said.

One demon seemed to halt her effect " Ah..Look...Liz.." he said "I knew it.." he said and smiled something about him was different from others but that might be beacuse he an Archdemon one of the chief devils.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:12 am
Liz gave him what seemed to be a glare, but it was hard to tell with her glowing white eyes. "Our name is not Liz," she said in a voice that seemed to have hers mixed with two different whispers behind it, "You are an unholy being. You shall be dragged back to the place you came from."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm
He nodded "Alright..." he said "But yours blocking my path...I have someone I need to collect...he is supposed to appear in Court." he said and shoved past her picking up kabal body "Now....since the devil is on the council right now...we have on one to stop you...but we will be back." he said and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:48 pm
Liz wanted to stop him, but the Swords wouldn't let her. Instead, her body just turned around and started restoring things back to normal.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm
Salem laughed "The swords control you....you don't even have yuor own will...I told you..yuor a liar....should have let him stay the way he was....they are going to kill him." he spoke to the liz inside.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games