Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:13 pm
Campbridge walked a little around the area to look at the damage done by the "Twins" and the mysterious roller coaster. The more he was walking around it, the more he was sure he once knew that place. It was too familiar to be somewhere unknown.
"Okay... Where in Pjart's name am I?" he asked to anybody willing to answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:50 am
The doll exited out of the house and searched the outside for someone familiar. There was damaged done to this area so she had to climb over a few piles of rubble as she searched. At length the one foot doll spotted a familiar face.. that of Campbridge...

The doll headed over to him and stopped just at his feet, making sure that she was in clear view of his eyes. He seemed different to the little doll, it had been so long since they last seen one another. Hopwefully Campbridge would remember her.... As the little doll stood there she wondered what had happened here that things seemed so different and yet familiar..?

The doll waved to Campbridge attempting to get his attention, which should have been easy enough to do for she was a living doll all clad in white...  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:58 am
Campbridge took a glance at some whit-thing moving near him. He bent down to look at whatever it was.
It was...
It was....
IT WAS A LIVING DOLL!!!!!

As son as he realised what it was, the old Campbridge-finding-rare-relic mode inside him activate and he became like a 5 year old kid at Christmas. He started jumping around the doll, picking her up and down,turning her upside down and looking at her in all possible angles (yes, even there :O)

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!!!!!!"
HE screamed. "That is such a wonderfull thing! How does it work? I sence magic on her. Your a magical doll? Uhm... Looks kinda like the dolls Vincent had...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!! You wouldn't be one of them would you? DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM YOUR MASTER?" He then said looking at her with a mean look.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:20 pm
The doll folded her arms over her chest and allowed Campbridge to look her over- flip her upside and so on. The little doll waited until Campbridge had calmed down a bit before she simply tapped his hand with her finger and pointed to the building- rather the second floor where her owner Vincent and two other beings lay unconscious on the floor.

She looked back to Campbridge and narrowed her eyes. She wanted him to head into the building but because she had no mouth she could not speak. She could only point to her object of desire in order to communicate. She wiggled free from Campbridge's grasp and fell to the ground with a thud.

Quickly getting up she dusted herself off, and ushered Campbridge to follow her. She headed back to the building- all the while stopping to make sure the man was following her. She led him all the way into the building- up to the second level and to the room she had come out of.

She stood near the doorway of the room and pointed inside as she looked to Campbridge.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:59 pm
((Sorry, I'm not doing my job very well aren't I? Well hopefully I'll be back on for now....if i can get passed another busy week......and I thought I'd be free on summer...))

The blue haired man never did figure out what exactly happend after the appearance of the twins and the living doll but..."I just can't leave these two here on the wet floor...." He commented and picked the female up over his shoulder carefully then the boy under his arm. He made a grunt and started carrying them to the nearest room. "Come now, Omen......" He started talking to himself and finding at least two matresses, in which he felt suspicious about. "...And yet I don't have much choice...." He sighed and carefully put them down on each and sat on a crate tiredly from carrying the two. "I think I'm already getting old..." Omen mummbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:26 pm
Campbridge ran after the doll up to the second flore. "What are you doing?" He asked the girl even tough he knew there was no way he could be given an answer.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:33 pm
The little dolls eyes went wide and then narrowed. Oh it was so hard to communicate when you had no mouth. She went up to Campbridge grabbed his finger's with her hands and dragged him into the room.

On the floor of the room lay Vincent on his stomach his mask had a crack down the middle of it. There were two other dark haired figures one was a female the other was a male- who's glasses were broken as well, but somehow still sat on his face.

The doll let go of Campbridge and walked up to her master Vincent she kicked at his head with her tiny foot. Vincent didnt move... but he was still breathing just like the other two people in the room were.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:06 pm
((I think there is some misunderstanding between Vampy and Time Puppet... ))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:52 pm
(( I don't think so......well I'll go along with it for now....I probably forgot a certain part in Vamp's previous posts.))

Omen slapped her forehead. "Goodness I nearly forgot the other man." He stood off the crate and then walked back out to find Vincent and not only that the doll as well. "Oh, uh....are you a friend of this man?" Omen asked as he walked up to her. "uuh...actually nevermind, you can tell me later, I wouldn't want to let this man be unconcious on the floor....must unconfortable...."He mummbled the last part and picked up Vincent, putting his arm over his shoulder. "Uh you better follow me and you better come to." Omen noted to the doll and Campbridge as he dragged Vincent (at least his feet) back into the room with the twins. "Now let's see....where to put you...." He looked into the room. "Uh can one of you drag a matress or chair and quickly please? I'm not exactly young..." He asked while smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 pm
"Wait...those blue hair.... that suit... that mask... the living doll.... it can only mean one thing.... HALLOWEEN IS NEAR!" he said with a little jump of joy.
"Uh wait.. no.. I didn't meant that... I meant...It Must be Vincent!" He then said with a gasp. However before he could anything he saw that other man came into the room and dragged Vincent away. "
Was he insane? This would lead to an army of living doll trowing spiky object at him to protect their master! But then again, he would have been killed before he had the time to touch him if the doll had labeled him as a danger.

"Uh yes..Mattress"
Campbridge repeated just before looking for one.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:35 am
Curiously Caly followed a couple of minutes after Campbrideg, too recognizing the doll and wondered if indeed the doll's master was back. Hopefully he was.

When she finally stepped onto the second floor she found CAmpbridge looking for a mattress adn then followed to where she sensed the others were. "Were they like this when you found them? Who are these others?" she asked softly all the while keeping out of the way so to let the mysterious man from earlier help them. She peered more closely at Vincent and then a small gasp left her lips. His mask was broken! That wasn't going to bode well.

"Uh...sir? His mask is broken...may I take control of his care? i assure you he is a friend of mine." she added thoughtfully. She remembered that she could help Vincent magically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:44 pm
"Eh?" He seemed confused about the 'Halloween' statement, but turned his attention from that to the girl. "Well if she says she's a friend of this man I guess...." Omen thought looking at her. "Well, you can but I don't think you can actually carry, or hold him up, but for now can you go help that young man find something for him to lay down on?" Omen asked pointing towards Campbridge.  

Taimu Dolores

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:05 pm
((Gomen i orginally figured Time was talking about someone else lol but okay that works whatever lol well go with that.... sweatdrop ))

The little doll huffed and put her hands on her hips as she watched people fuss over the three beings that had come out of the vortex before her. When all the questions started up she new only one solution... find a piece of paper and a pen. She couldnt speak but that didnt mean she couldnt write....

She quickly scampered off to find what she needed... in a matter of minutes, after everyone had gotten settled. The little doll came back with a peice of paper and a pencil. She put it down in the middle of the floor were everyone could see her and started writing.

This is what she wrote:

My name is Sine...

My master is Vincent... hes the one with the blue hair and mask..he's a demon. The mask keeps his evil side at bay...

The male with the glasses and short black hair is called Cy.... he's a Vampire..

The girl is Vi.. she is also a Vampire, and she knows Cy very well....

They just need time to rest.... they need to feed when they wake up too...

She stood up once her note was finished and tried to get everyones attention so that they could read what she wrote.

Vincent stirred when he was set down... he could sense others near him but he was still to weak to do anything about it. His eyes fluttered open for a moment but then shut quickly... there were two many in the room.. a few who he sensed were familiar but he couldnt tell who they were.

Cy stirred but didnt wake either... he could hear the heartbeats of mortals and a few non mortals nearby. His fangs lengthened and began to ache.. still he was too weak to do anything about his condition. He went back to a deep sleep... once he had more rest he would be able to feed... and so help those around him.

Vi let out a soft moan... she wasnt doing as bad as the rest of them but she still needed to sleep. She could smell the blood of the others surrounding her... it was so tempting. It felt like she hadnt fed in ages... but had it really been that long?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:10 pm
A strong breeze carried thr letter into the house and it landed gently on the side table
To: Ventabre of the Kanareshii Building
With Love heart

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:59 pm
"I'm stronger than I look," CAly said and then added, "I'm not all mortal. I'm part elf." She carefully set Poison down next to Vincent's feet, knowing that it would help her protect among anythign else she needed.

Then she watched the doll and soon found herself reading the note, nodding silently to herself. She knew that bit about Vincent, but these other two...they might pose some kind of problem when they woke. Feed? That meant blood. But whose blood? She knew very well that she was capable of being a donor and wouldn't feel many of the side-affects afterwards, but it still left some thinking to do.

Blinking she looked back at the doll and said, "Sine, I will help take care of them, don't worry. I'm sure when the others wake up we can find them something...to eat." she finished uncerntainly. She wasn't real sure what to say to that one, but she would try to help as best she could.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games