Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 pm
((Just wrapping this little side fiasco up.))

"You're welcome," Amaya said with a smile. She followed Anya curiously, looking at Itachi before going. No fighting! she thought happily. She had felt really awkward standing there listening and watching Anya and Will be themselves.

"Heh, of course, my dear," Will mumbled as he started heading in the same direction. However, he placed a distance between him and the two girls. He was going back to Thomas, who just happened to be by Lucien. "Well, Commandant, what have you planned now?" he asked rhetorically to the Death Owl while looking at Amara.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:39 pm
After peeking in on Lucien and that group of people, Anya headed off to a different room. She really didn't have anything else to do right now. Especially since the fight was over and Lucien was in fact wounded. It appeared Thomas was too shaken up by the fight to do anything constructive in terms of giving the rest of the team something to do. Upon finding a chair, Anya plopped down to sit. Now that she was seated however, she finally realized just how exhausted she was from the fight.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:02 pm
Demios nodded to him a little lost by his answer, but stood up. Once he was solidly on his feet he smiled "See I'm not in that bad of condition" He said. He wondered what would happen now. Seeing as they were both torn on where they should go. "It's too bad there's not a third party we could talk to" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 pm
Amara nodded at Lucien and smiled. "Well get better" she said as she kept a mental pulse in his mind. She would help reconstruct it herself if she had to. She noticed Anya and was about to speak with her but she had left too soon for her to catch up. Amara then went towards a window looking out. "So many lives lost...all for power" she said to herself. "Power really does corrupt...what about normality" she asked herself reflecting over the years of her being a young girl in the UNS to now.

The young woman's name was Aeon. She had grabbed a magazine and a coffee from starbucks as she sat down in the student center curled up into a chair. Looking through the latest fashions Aeon looked at herself. She had stringy hair and glasses and had a two size too big college sweatshirt on. A few people passed her as she rolled her eyes. "Just a few more months Aeon...just a few more months" she mumbled to herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:13 am
Timothy took notice of L saying he was the fastest thing alive and simply smirked at him. He was still walking backwards so L could easily see his acceptance of another contest. "So the younger Presidiomni kid has become the new Life Owl you say. This gives me an idea. If we can get him and Thomas in the same place, we can kill about six birds with two stones. I say that because if Presidiomni and Death are there, then so will Tattered and God. Satan as well and our wild card Lucien." Timothy then looked over to Ember when she voiced her opinion. "Good. I don't want any of us to die. I'm going to need you all for this. It's going to be an extremely hard fight, but together we can do it. I apologize if I sound a tad more excited than usual."

~~~

"There's nothing wrong with power Amara. You should know. You're the second strongest on your team until Lucien learns your weakness and tries to kill you." Thomas looked at the girl attempting to heal Lucien with a grin. "Excuse me. I have a meal to get to." The Death Owl kneeled beside Lucien and looked at his body. It was healing, but he was still in pain. Thomas could smell it and being the Death Owl, he could feel in in the form of a light tingle in the back of his head. He exhaled before stretching his arms out over the ailing teen. Veils of darkness fell from Thomas's wrists onto Lucien and the began to glow weakly. "This is the main power that both the Death owl and Life owl share. We can eat pain away. It's rather useful because it gives us sustinence to a point. Also, I'm going to need you all to leave. Everyone but Neo please. I need to speak to him about something."

~~~

"I think I'd rather have been raised by you uncle Dante...I mean sir. It's interesting to think about, but I'd would've never been aware of this. This freedom fighting...this revolutionary business." Wondering about the first floor of the house, Roulin found a picture of Che, Dante and Thomas. It was apparently very old because the picture was slate gray and they were on horse back. "Yeah. You guys are very very old. Anyway, Dante, there is are two things I want--I need to know." Roulin lowered the picture and looked at Dante with stern eyes. Moli looked up at him from the couch he was sitting on. He knew what Roulin wanted to know because he wanted the same thing. "Dante. I have an announcement, but first, a question. I want you to tell me everything you know about the Nol Era. Right here, right now...sir."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 am

“Lets go” Raven ignored to stares of her family as she began to lead the way down the mountain. Unfortunately she had failed to get any type of temporary residence for their stay here. Deciding she needed something to keep her mind from racing over what had just happened. She unzipped her bag and pulled out a small palm sized computer. Her fingers moved pretty fast despite the coldness. She tutted loudly at the price of the only available hotel. “I really need to bring my bank balance back up” But that didn’t matter right now, they needed to move fast and Kojiro was in serious need of medical help and rest. She only hoped Nova would be able to heal him some more before the night is through.

It didn’t take that long to reach the aging hotel, that looked in need of some repairs, but it was a welcomed sight to behold. Raven walked through the doors and straight towards the reception desk. With slight hesitation she handed over he bank card to check in.
“Now is a time to relax” Raven said while passing around the key cards “Benkei, can you bring Kojiro to his room? And Nova I need you to take a look at his injury. I need to know if you can deal with it or if i will need to explain to doctors how it happened...” curious glances from the receptionist and other guests was starting to annoy Raven who despite the situation seemed perfectly calm on the outside.

Nathaniel didn’t make any type of movement to ask questions nor to seek encouragment from the others. Instead he followed their leader like always. Her mental health might be questionable, but it didn’t taint that she was like a mother to him. Once at the hotel he listened to her words while she passed around the card keys. He glanced briefly at the unconscious Kojiro and felt his heart clench. The man looked pale and extremely weak. “Will he be ok?” He thought hoping beyond hope he will be.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:05 am
((UNS))

Armand smiled. Demios was holding up strong, but he didn’t want his friend to overstretch himself. The scientist nodded at the third party comment. Demios could tell what the red head was thinking after all. “Yeah, too bad. I bet the book everyone’s after could answer the question too.” He muttered softly in a random bout, a random theory because of the people Demios had suggested who could be helpful. ”Alright, let’s get some food and then we’ll go find whoever.” If they were going to get to either party, it was still better to be full and healthy just in case things turned bad. Yeah… well, there are some things in the world we can wish for, but they’ll never happen. Oh, what am I thinking? I’m supposed to be optimistic. First, they had to figure out where this cave they were in was.

---------------------------------------
Will watched Thomas, Amara, and Lucien. When Thomas mentioned he wanted to speak to Neo alone, the Satan Owl said nothing in opposition, even when Thomas had noted he had a meal to get to earlier. Ever since their conversation on the plane, Will probably wouldn’t leave anyone alone with Thomas unless he had a way to watch them from afar. However, Neo had annoyed him, and while Will wanted to make him suffer, he didn’t really care too much about what Thomas did to Neo. As for Amara’s comment on power and corruption, Will could see where she was coming from. After all, there were quite a few guilty of that, including the Heralds, Thomas, and Will himself. If one happened to have a book detailing what he had done over his life as Satan and what he had manipulated others to do when they were drunk with power, the reader would probably burn the book or try to lock him up if the reader could. Power and corruption didn’t bother him, but when it came down to things really mattering on the large scale for the world’s existence, then it started to matter. But then again, the Satan Owl was someone who thrived on chaos, destruction, and fear. Will looked at Thomas with a curt smile as he left the room.

Amaya had passed by the room where everyone was, peeking in at the scene. She waved to Amara before going into the room Anya was in and also plunking herself down in a seat. The Clueless Owl yawned and started thinking about music.

------------------
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei followed Raven and nodded as he accepted the keycards. The Shield Owl carefully carried his younger partner to the hotel room and set him lightly on the bed. He waited for Nova’s diagnosis and stood by Kojiro protectively, ignoring his own wounds. For some reason, he wondered where Aaliyah had gone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:15 am
Sibal remained in his in active pose. When Thomas gave thge word he lifted his head and started to head out. He exitted and rested his body right on the other side of the wall from the room. It's not that he was trying to listen in, he wasn't programmed for betrayal, or to care about people, he didn't care what went on in the room, if Lucien died then another person would replace him and Sibal would follow that person.

Lucien could hear Amara and Thomas, their words were hollow right now but he could make them out. His head slightly moved in response. He did wonder what Thomas wanted with Neo, knowing Thomas it was going to be something horrible, but in this state even if he wanted to save hi mhe couldn't, twitching and thinking were his only accomplishments. He could feel the pain of his injuries begin to fade his arm flexed lightly and he shifted his position to laying on his side, but everything else stayed the same.

Dante llooked calmly down at Roulin. He folded his arms. " The Nol Era? " He raised an eyebrow and looked towards the others. " Now let me ask you a question ROulin. Are you ready for that/ The Nol Era wasn't just a bad time, it was a time of such desperation we actually changed history to hide this secret, are you ready for the secret that haunts the minds of those who were there? This time makes the Hell I summoned look like Paradise. " He said softly. He snaped his fingers as his demonic spirit shot itself into the ground and slowly began to retract, it's claws were outstretched holding something from the depths of Hell. Dante looked at the object as his spirit retrieved it. His wisened eyes became serious as he gripped the object,it was a thick black book chained down like an animal. " This book, don't worry it's not the book we've been looking for, holds clues I gave to.......some old friends long ago. They to wanted to know the secrets of the Nol Era and they suceeded, now one of them is dead, and the other is in eternal prison, do you understand? I will tell you everything I can, but I want to know if this is what you really want. "  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:21 pm
Demios nodded to Armand and let him find food. Meanwhile he pulled out his spell book. He flipped through the book trying to find a way to locate either team, but the book didn't have much in the way of location or teleportation. He sighed as he closed the book "For the question I speak bring me the answer I seek" He said. He wasn't sure what the spell would do if anything, but he had to try something.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:06 pm
Roulin eyed Dante as seriously as a student could a teacher. At this point in his life, he needed something to go upon. He needed a story to this war. He needed justification for the things that were occuring around him. If a painful truth could set his mind free then so be it. "Only those who are hurt by the truth have never heard the truth. I want to know everything you know. I want to know why now a group of eight superpowered immortals want the Tempanus Wiki and my father's deck."

Moli made a note to keep quiet in situations like this. He'd seen far too many negotiations breakdown due to someone acting or talking out of order. Right now, this was not his place. This was his brother's and Dante's. He inhaled and exhaled deeply and exchanged a glance to Aimee. The message he displayed through his quick glance at her was a simple "The kid might need help if he learns something he can't handle. I hope you're ready with the warmth Ms. Healer."

Mahareshi

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:06 pm
L noted the slight rise in excitment and acceptance of his little challenge. If he was correct, he was still ahead in their little contests by enough to retain his smug behaviour. "Oh so the great leader isnt as hard and stern all the time after all. Glad to see some things still get you riled up." L had to glance over his shoulder to still see Timmothy and he did so with a wide goofy grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:17 pm
Dante took a seat and sighed lightly. " Where to begin. Well Roulin. The earliest event of the Nol Era involved our father, Che and myself. Our father wanted to become a Herald. It is that easy I mind you, but learning of them is a task in it's own right. Furthermore, if you somehow learn of them, then fail the test, they have to kill you. No one is to know of them. Our father didn't pass, so the Heralds, being to esoteric group they are, were forced to assassinate him. " Dante shifted in his seat and thought for a moment. " We didn't want that to happen so we fought against the Heralds and nearly beat them until we simply grew tired. The Herald's just kept healing. They decided to let us go for putting up such a great fight, but they reminded us that until we died, they'd just keep killing people me and Che' loved. " He looked at Roulin, knowing that this explanation wasn't answering all of his questions but it would suffice for now.

" For a while, it seemed as though what they said was just a bluff to keep us on our toes. That wasn't the case at all. Years afterwards, they returned to kill Felicity and Thomas, who at this point was just a 1,000 mile sharpshooter and not the Death Owl and we know and loath today. There was a stipulation to keep the two alive though. Timothy, the electric herald, went to Che and they fought. For three days, Che simply healed to take more beatings while Timothy simply chipped away at him. It got to a point where Che collapsed. Although he was healing, he was still tired. Timothy tells Che that if he kills his father, then he will leave us alone for good. Would you like to hear the rest?" Dante laughed a little and shook his head. " As I'm sure you can imagine the next part of this story will be a spiral downward. "

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:17 pm
"Depends L. When it's us getting what we deserve, then yes, you'll see a somewhat jovial Timothy. When it's not, you'll miss seeing another continent." Timothy returned L's grin with a less wider and brighter grin. It was more of a simper than anything, but like all of his smiles, it vanished without a trace. "I give this a few months. We can't lay low for the same amount of time though. If we let off, then they'll suspect something." Timothy turned forward and began to walk normally again. "L, Sydney. You two have found your piece. Start tracking the teams. If they do something strange, kill them where they stand. Everyone else. Find your pieces. No need to waste time here. Report back in a month. No more connections, no more conversations. Understood?"

~~~

Roulin eyes narrowed and he gulped. His throat was dry. It wasn't from fear though, but from the knowledge. He was beginning to have answers and to understand. It wasn't much but still, Dante was willing to speak. "Yeah. I want to know everything that you know."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 pm
L stuck both hands into his pockets and walked a bit forwards. "Riiight, riiight, presents equal happy and no presents equal temper tantrum. Thought you'da grown out of that little brother." The grin L returned didnt retain its usual goofiness but instead reflected his little jab. "I'll watch over our little satan and life owllls...If they act up, i owe Dante for that chokeslam at Che and the presidents littllle tv thing. " L gave a final peace sign over his shoulder before dissappearing in a small flash.  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Dante looked at the unsure Roulin and sighed. " Roulin if this is to much then just say so. Anyways, Che then went to kill our father so that way, we'd evade death. It was this event that separate both me and Che. I knew that there was another way...a better way to save ourselves, but Che being the person that he was took matters into his own hands. In doing this, we luckily became candidates to become the Satan and God Owls. Around this time, and Paine had become closer due to Che's absence. Thomas thought they were become close. Deep in her heart, Paine still loved Che, but his ways weren't the best. Once Che got things together, Thomas left soon after a fight with him. Emotional disputes and all of that. Instead of taking his anger out on Che, Thomas attempted to kill me. I had no choice but to kill him. He didn't have his power then and how he attained them is still a mystery. Regardless, it was this that put me and Che back on speaking terms. " He looked at Roulin and smiled. " Yup that's right Paine and Thomas, I know it made me want to vomit out my intestine all over again. " He said with a small laugh.

" A few years later, Che and I began to spread word that there were supernatural beings stronger than any Owls out there. Thanks to this, it brought forth another design our old group 'The Full deck.' Che, Dante, Felicity and hundreds more. They began to look for them so that they could fight them all and kill them all then replace them. To attract them though, they needed to kill the president. From our friend Thomas, the president learned of these supernatural beings and their powers and artifacts. The President at that time allowed Thomas who is now superpowered, to start this organization. We were all blocked from taking down the president thanks to this move. This organization was known as S.P.I.N.E. Special Powered Individuals Negating Enimies. It was a bad name, but this is Thomas we're talking about, trust me he was never a man for names, even in this day and age. "

Dante grabbed another picture fromthe table and looked at it, his eybrow raised and he laughed. " Sentinemtal old bat. " He said referring to CHe, he placed the picture face down in his lap. " Continuing on, Thomas and his band of cronies tried to attack Will and Noel, our mentors at the time. Che, myself and those two teamed up and once again beat Thomas and locked him away. Che was made leader of the organization and he renamed it The U.N.S. Che still did like Thomas so he kept the N just for him. Now...the Heralds. I think this may be the interesting part. " He looked down at the picture again. He unclipped the frame and pulled the picture out to get a better look. " Wow....Haven't seen those faces in a while, I'm suprised he kept in touch. "

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games