Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image

Nikolai stumbled back half a step from the hug but he grinned and wrapped his arm around Ikuto's waist in a half hug. "Why of course, dearie." he smiled and looked up at the dark nighttime sky. "It is getting late anyway." His lime green eyes fell one the spirit when he spoke of one of the Four Horsemen. "Hmm... Dominick?" He pondered helping the dear, but he'd spent too much time away from Ikuto and owed him at least a night together. "Tell him I said hello~!" he called out to the spirit then went back to grinning at Ikuto.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:54 pm
"no... dominick's with Xaene..." Jayne called over his shoulder. "i'm gonna kill Grigorii..." he huffed and then disappeared in black flames.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm
Ikuto was more then happy to finally get his first date ever,he smiled when the lazy sloth wrapped is arms around his waist in a half hug. "Ya and I'm getting slightly sleepy." He stated rubbing his eye's cutely like a little kid then looking up at Nikolai with wide sleepy eye's. 'I'm sleepy but i don't wanna sleep.' He said in his head.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

By this time Nikolai was focused on Ikuto and didn't even hear the spirit. He chuckled when the boy rubbed his eyes, finding it very cute and pulled him a little closer. "Hmm... It's a good thing you're with me then, dearie. I make wonderful dreams." he smiled and slowly began taking his date to the cabins.

((want me to post first? :3))

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

By this time Nikolai was focused on Ikuto and didn't even hear the spirit. He chuckled when the boy rubbed his eyes, finding it very cute and pulled him a little closer. "Hmm... It's a good thing you're with me then, dearie. I make wonderful dreams." he smiled and slowly began taking his date to the cabins.

((want me to post first? :3))

((ya you can post first yum_puddi ))

Ikuto just smiled as he walked with Nikolai.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
+ Damien +

Neglected

"Hmph, let's see if Earth..."

Damien sat on top of a gravestone in the middle of the graveyard, surrounded by the dead. But, he didn't mind. A cold chilly wind blew occasionally and Damien breathed in the musty smell of corpses. Brown leaves were scattered across the dirt ground. Eventually, he stood up and started to walk around, his boots crunching against the dead leaves. He was probably the only living thing in the cemetery.

"is really all that fun."

Ringmaster of Nightmares

Greedy Friend

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ringmaster of Nightmares

Greedy Friend

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
+ Damien +

Neglected

"Hmph, let's see if Earth..."

Damien exit.

"is really all that fun."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 am
User Image
Elle Winters

Elle settled down next to a tomb stone and sighed. Most people found the graveyard creepy but she didn't really know what they where afraid of... dead people? Six feet under, in solid wood. Elle found the graveyard peaceful. She pulled the guitar hanging on her back and began to pluck a few chords, something that sounded Latin. Her blonde hair draped over her shoulders as she looked down at her fingers.

(Quote me please)  

My Paper Rose

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:34 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

A blur of white zig-zagged through the many tombstones of the graveyard, sending a soft wind against the dull grass. The blur stopped in front of a tombstone with the name Damian Foster and soon that blur became two people, a panting, silver-haired boy with giant white wings with blood splattered on them and a wounded girl besides him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
Myka let go the second her feet touched the ground, stumbling back and steadying herself on the gravestone. "You shouldn't have come back," she mumbled, bowing her head.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:05 pm
Damian was breathing heavily from the long flight. He was expecting a heartfelt reunion, but of course... "Whether I should or shouldn't've, I went." he said softly. "I couldn't just sit back and let you die." He was expecting a witty comment from Triskele, but nothing came. He must have went back to the subconscious level thing.

((Well now I gotta go... ._.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm
She smiled mirthlessly, tracing the name on the tombstone with her pinky. "You should stop saying things like that. Could make a girl fall in love."
{{Gahhhh, bye.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:56 pm
He smirked and reached into his jacket, pulling out a small necklace from around his neck, the one Myka took off earlier. "It's too bad I'm taken then."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 pm
Awesome nerd
He smirked and reached into his jacket, pulling out a small necklace from around his neck, the one Myka took off earlier. "It's too bad I'm taken then."

"That's too bad," she muttered, coming closer. "I was thinking of taking you out."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 pm
"Is that so?" he said and took a few steps closer himself. "As tempting as it is, I don't think it'd be fair to my fiance."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games