Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:47 pm

*she looks back at him* well you said 'what's this' and i was just trying to figure it out *she smiles at him*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm

*Sabin looks at her then summons the dark matter case and pulls the pearl necklace and clips it on her* Found the pearl and..... *he blushes a bit* thought you might like it

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 pm

*Fumiko gasps, never have been given a gift before* Oh Sabin, it's beautiful thank you *without hesitation she kisses him, when she pulls aways she's blushing and holding the pearl in her hand*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 pm

*Sabin just stands there, shocked by the kiss and puzzled by what to do next but his face stays calm and unreveling* What the hell just happened?!?!?!?! *the thought kept popping in his head over and over again as he looks at Fumiko confused at how he feels*

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:47 pm

*seeing his puzzled face, she puts her head and swims a littles away* sorry *she whispers to him, frowning slightly* 'what did I just do?' *she thinks*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 am

*Sabin swims after her and looks at her* What now your scared of me??? It's not you, I'm just not really good with girls is all

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:09 am

*smiles at him* i'm could never be scared of you *touching his face* this all new to me
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:22 am

*he looks at her hand and touches her veins* Same here... *he then looks into her eyes*

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 am

*feeling flutters in the stomach when he touchs her and when he looks into her eyes flutters even faster* so wha... what now? *losing her voice*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 am

Not sure *he kisses her hand and looks back Damien's busy with a call from home and Anau's with her 'date'* Well this is not what I thought would happen in years

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 am

*fumiko follows Sabin's gaze on Damien and Anau. she then looks back at sabin with confusion* you didn't think what would happen in years?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:05 am

That we would turn to go on separate ways...Damien and I have watched Anau since we were both born me and her. Then her betrothed dies saving her she disappears without a trace and when we find her, she's no longer a little girl but a young woman...I suppose what I didn't expect was to agree with my brother...or this *he tilts her head up and and gentlely kisses her*

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 am

*when he gently kisses her, she feels like she could fly to the moon* 'he actually likes me!' *she thinks. she wraps her arms around his neck and pushs herself more into him*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 am

*then both Damien and Anau feel their hearts skip a beat. Damien turns and sees his brother with Lady Fumiko and even though Anau thought it was her own she looks towards her brothers. Damien's gaze is to the ocean and so Anau follows it and smiles* I suppose I'm not the only one who found love here. Erik look, my Big Brother found someone!!!!! *she hugs Erik's arm and smiles up at him sweetly*

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:46 am

*feeling like she's being watch, she stops kissing Sabin and looks at the Damien and Anau watching them and instantly blushs* we have people watching us *she whispers to him*
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games