Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm
breath, live, yeah pretty much -smiles as he reads her thoughts about the books- Don't worry about anything Its all in the tree and I'm forcing all liquid out of them as we swim. ( blushing as he remembers seeing her naked) What i said in the class..wasn't wrong.- half mumbling to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:43 pm
Ryujin Imoya

I blinked listing to him it was fasnating to hear ."how intresting ,an a bit odd ."then heard what he said about my books" but that stil doesnt mean it was nessicary "i countered huffing "Well you thanks very nice of you .it saves me the normal of having to get new one's ." i became to aware that he was stareing at me while the water distroted my naked figure it was still clear that i was.hearing what he said i blushed depply "an i will tell you the same thing i had in class.It's unwise to tease me "i raise my chin seeing him blush tho gave me a small satifcation that i make him blush just as much as he does me .  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm
-hearing this as a challenge he moves towards her til they are almost touching.
Like i said I'd enjoy it..If you really wanna play... I'm game. -smiles charmingly yet suggestive at the same time, eyes turning to liquid fire filling with want but body is subdued not even twitching and the river goes silent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm
Vincent closed his eyes and rested neck deep in the hot water. "you know, when the humans find out about our little hot spring here...it may bring more attention...." he said not noticing Anna was naked as his eyes were still comfortably shut. "but then again, the human and other races ratio isnt far off in this town..." he said as he swiped his wet black hair out of his eyes.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

Anna looked over at him an rolled my eyes as if the thought of "play" was triffing for someone such as myself ."Again you can TRY.an again i will tell you . you wont get far . "I laughed at his charming smiled then listen to Vincent nodded" yes your ratio would be correct in such things . "then back to Ryujin" But im game for anything are you ?"
i arched a brow smirking then back to Vincent " hmm, yes i would say so that it would be used alot more ."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Vincent heard what Anna had said and laughed lightly to himself. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Anna naked.....as well as Ryujin.... he blushed and his eyes widened as he saw her, then smiled as he laughed saying "am i the only one who wears clothes in the water?" his blush wasnt as deep as it would be since Ryujin was there too.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:15 pm
- Hearing his statement flinched- looked away towards the sun. Not my race. I'm alone unless there are others i haven't yet seen, smelt or sensed. ( ALONE) -The fire balls he conjured up turned black and got hotter the water bubbling up, he shakes his head and the fire balls turn to normal. He turns around and smiles stands up out of the water and walks on it towards the wall of rocks on the other side and punches it. the rock cracks then shatters. -looks at the others. Sorry...anger management.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:30 pm
Vincent looked over to Ryujin and sighed....he was alone too.....not in terms of race, but his entire family had died.......worse.....he had lost his fiancee to a gang....refering to his tattoo of her name Saph on his shoulder. he wanted to say something to make it better, but he felt it would be better to pay no attention to it. his body was still a bit reddened as he wasnt too far from Anna.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:41 pm
Well we are just brazen youngsters is all.- noticed his glance at her- And i agree she is beautiful - winks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:16 am
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

I laughed at the blush on Vincents cheeks .Grin mischievously "What
never seen a woman before ."Anna nodded several times"Yes, you are the only one that belives in clothing while in the water.i felt both Vincent's emotions an Ryujins an i couldn't help but laugh. then got quite listing to them talk while i laid my head back on one of the cool rocks.just floating there for a bit listing to them feeling both pain an anger . hurriedly opened my eyes heard a large cracking nose just in time to see Ryujin crumbling a rather large rock i shook my head an smiled ."Feel better ?"i asked Teasingly looking at Ryujin .then i caught site of something in Vincents eyes ,it made me feel sorry for him. i smiled at him then put a hand on his shoulder "Hey now's whats with that look?"i asked genuinely concerned for him i heard Ryujin smiled at him shaking my hand my hand fell from Vincent shoulder "Flattery will get you no where monsieur Ryujin" then i splashed both of them a tiny waves of water then gleefully drove under the water .

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 am
idk about that.- he smiles- i do feel better yes and you can go under water but you can't hid from me in it. -dives under and swims after.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm
[img][img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/Kaelie_2007/Anime black hair/Anime-Guy35.jpg[/img][/img]

Vincent heartbeat quickened as looked into Anna's eyes and softly said "oh, its nothing dont worry about it....." he watched them go under water and slowly rested his head in his hands as he sighed as he pulled his head underwater to see where they went.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm
Dimon Valor Cross
Ryujin Imoya

i was about 5 feet down swimming away from Ryujin. having short burst of flames im short at him tho it does nothing cause water ....duh.but i was losing my breath unlike Ryujin i needed to breath air .an i was losing it fast so i didnt watch where i came up an gasped for air poping up about 6 inch from Vincents face i smiled " hi..." i backed up a bit "sorry needed the air"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm
Vincent tried to back up but was blocked by the edge of the spring. he looked away covering his face. "god.......hehehe...you scared me...." great, now im close to her.... he thought to himself as he looked back at her shyly.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers