Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:40 am
I can't wait for some new info on 5. I need something to be excited about...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:03 pm
Be excited about Halloween. Be excited about life. Be excited about... Existence!  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:44 pm
Ahh yes.. Halloween.. I just need an earpiece for my costume so I can communicate with my posse. I'm their DD for our little trip, and I need to be able to get them out of trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
For the record there is a +95% chance that the main character is Chris. So let's not talk about who the main character is.
well, i'm 99.98% sure its Chris also, but others still see it as either Hunk or Carlos, but I'm sticking to my decision.
No offense to anyone, but those who think it's hunk... Well... Wishful thinking there, buddy. And carlos' hair was lighter than that. The point is, this isn't real life, it's a game, they could make characters in all forms of varieties, they wouldn't make Carlos or Hunk look 80% like Chris looked in REmake, it would be senseless. That's like watching a Resident Evil 4 preview and thinking that the character is Billy.

lol thats very true. i don't see how people DONT think it's Chris, but to each their own right? lol.

it's Chris. Carlos' hair was much longer and I can't see them bringing him back as a main character in such a big addition to the series, although that would be cool. but don't forget, Carlos Olivera DIES in the new movie, so they'd be screwed if they chose to go that rought....  

ashley_omfg

Shinigami Substitute

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:21 pm
I'm just going over combat.

So...the weapons we know are the handgun, shotgun, an automatic, and a machete. The ammo for these weapons will probably be abundant. There should be a upgrade system too.

There is also a elbow defense jab, a kick, and a mega punch(at least that's what I like to call it.)

There is also a special enemy with his/her face covered with bandages and swings a huge stick at you and a bunch of enemies similar to the ganados.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:45 pm
Shinigami Substitute

So...the weapons we know are the handgun, shotgun, an automatic, and a machete. The ammo for these weapons will probably be abundant. There should be a upgrade system too.

There is also a elbow defense jab, a kick, and a mega punch(at least that's what I like to call it.)

There is also a special enemy with his/her face covered with bandages and swings a huge stick at you and a bunch of enemies similar to the ganados.

Careful what you say. Upgradeable stuff is like a dry bush. One moment it's normal, the next it's up in flames, slowly consuming half of a state.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:18 pm
ashleyoutrage
lol thats very true. i don't see how people DONT think it's Chris, but to each their own right? lol.

it's Chris. Carlos' hair was much longer and I can't see them bringing him back as a main character in such a big addition to the series, although that would be cool. but don't forget, Carlos Olivera DIES in the new movie, so they'd be screwed if they chose to go that rought....

Well, it's too late to be discussing that now that it's been officially confirmed to be Chris.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:32 pm
Elliot Salem
Shinigami Substitute

Careful what you say. Upgradeable stuff is like a dry bush. One moment it's normal, the next it's up in flames, slowly consuming half of a state.

Yeah...you're right about that one...but didn't they do that in RE4? It's only logical that they do it in RE5. Right?  

Shinigami Substitute

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:58 pm
Shinigami Substitute

Yeah...you're right about that one...but didn't they do that in RE4? It's only logical that they do it in RE5. Right?

Except it was a terrible idea in RE4, and they should pull the plug on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:23 pm
I do have to agree with the idea about upgrading the characters abilities, but I liked the idea of upgrading guns in RE4 and think they should stick with it. Instead of having to throw away the pistol you could save it and upgrade it and take it out in places that are neccessary.  

TheOnlySpongeman

Aniowien

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:17 am
Biohazard EXTREME
ashleyoutrage

Well, it's too late to be discussing that now that it's been officially confirmed to be Chris.

Well I'm kind of disappoint that it wasn't Carlos but i'm also happy its Chris. I just joined so i'm not sure if this has been stated already but i heard that you character (Chris), when going from a light place to a dark place, will have to adjust to changing light. I also heard from G4 that many fear that the game will get a lot of critizism because of the fact that the main character is white and he is going out and killing black people...u know the whole racism issue. Can you say stupid. But anyway i cant wait for the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:27 am
I haven't heard about the light-changing bit, but it doesn't surprise me. As far as the racism card though... Sometimes people really need to get over themselves... I mean, did the Spanish go all crazy because Leon went to Spain?

Not that I remember, but please correct me if I'm wrong.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 pm
ashleyoutrage
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
For the record there is a +95% chance that the main character is Chris. So let's not talk about who the main character is.
well, i'm 99.98% sure its Chris also, but others still see it as either Hunk or Carlos, but I'm sticking to my decision.
No offense to anyone, but those who think it's hunk... Well... Wishful thinking there, buddy. And carlos' hair was lighter than that. The point is, this isn't real life, it's a game, they could make characters in all forms of varieties, they wouldn't make Carlos or Hunk look 80% like Chris looked in REmake, it would be senseless. That's like watching a Resident Evil 4 preview and thinking that the character is Billy.

I know! People would annoy me so much thinking it was anyone else but him! I would go on rants about it.

When it was officially announced that it was him, I was like, "Uh, DUH! scream "

People can be so dumb sometimes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:23 am
*nods nods* Well we know for damn SURE that's it's Chris. Didn't the trailer said that it was him? And that racism thing... It ain't much of 'racist' concept, really, I think... I guess Capcom randomly picked a place and this happened to be it. I'm sure there'll be lots of rants of how RE5 is a racist game, but they can't see through that. It's a game! If someone ends up hating / killing black people because of this, ... You should go see a doctor. If I see it like that, I see it as if a black dude is enjoying golf because he loves to hit the white ball with a 10' iron. o_O  

Kobo-chan

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:22 pm
Wow, Kobo... the golf comment made me laugh...

I hope they leak some new footage... I want something more to look at....

Le siiiiigh...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games