Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:11 pm
"When you have nothing to do but wait, you take note of nearly everything.." Tango replied, before looking back down the corridor at Steam.
"Great...More of you..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm
"Well aren't you a know it all. I see where your computer gets it." Edge grunted. When Tango looked back at her and commented of another, she too looked back, surprised and disgruntled to see Steam.

"Oh come on!" She groaned, shaking her hands in frustration. "Is there anybody else here to bother me over nothing?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:01 pm
Steam nodded. "Yup. It's a party now," he said to Tango as he moved closer to the two of them.

"Sure doesn't seem like nothing," Steam said to Edge. "So what's going on exactly?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:00 pm
"I am how I am, like you are quite aggressive and slightly annoying at times.." Tango replied before looking at Steam.
"Edge is meddling in things she has nearly no stake in."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 pm
"I am not aggressive or annoying!" Edge barked defensely. "And I am NOT meddling in affiars! I'm freeing someone you've held captive for seven hundred years!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:06 pm
"Who?" Steam asked. "Some ******** straight, detailed answers would be nice..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:07 am
"You are being both, Edge. You only threatened to tear apart my basement FIVE MINUTES AGO because you wouldn't get your way." Tango replied before looking at Steam.

"Metal Man."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:32 pm
"That's just your opinion! And that doesn't make you automatically right."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 pm
"Me-... what?!" Steam cried. "So... you want to let lose a known maverick. A very dangerous one. Are you insane!?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 pm
"...And here's another, rather comparable opinion." Tango replied, looking from Steam to Edge.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:40 pm
Edge gave an irritated sigh, rubbing her palm against the front of her helmet. This was suppose to a short, simple mission. No interruptions, no arguing, NO PEOPLE.

"Shut the ******** up." She snapped at Tango. "And I know he was listed as a Maverick during his prime." She looked back at Steam, giving another irritated sigh. "But I also know that in his late years he fell off the grid. It was thought he died. Turns out jackass here has him in stasis. To me, that says he tried to just be quiet but jackass wouldn't allow it."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 pm
Steam thought for a moment. "Fine, whatever. But if he comes out of stasis and so much as twitches too quickly I'm shooting him," he replied as he activated his stealth systems. "Open the ******** up. Lets see what he does."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 am
"Now that's not fair!" Edge argued. "He's been sleeping for seven hundred years. You can't tell me you wouldn't be surprised and flinch upon waking up."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:32 pm
"Oh no. He died in his prime, Edge. He was rebuilt out of convenience to another." Tango grunted, already tapping on a few buttons.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:07 pm
Steam stayed quiet and waited, his weapon trained on the stasis pod.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games