Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Once Deadpool ran out of rockets to fire, he moved on to the next tried and true method: bullets, and lots of them. He drew two mini-uzi's and opened fire. The weapons sprayed bullets, some catching soldiers in lethal areas, other merely wounding. Some didn't hit anything at all. But that hardly mattered. Deadpool had plenty of ammo.

Usagi held his hand over the keyboard of the computer, streams of electricity bridging between his fingertips and the keys. The computer sprung to life, files zipping past like a blur. Usagi could communicate with technology directly, able to push through a terrabyte of data in a little less than 5 minutes. It didn't take long to find the subjects he was looking for. "Weapon X number 13 and Weapon X number 14. 13 possesses enhanced strength and agility, level of stamina unknown due to healing factor. That's got to be David. And 14... raises the dead. Arya? Jesus. Looks like they're in... sect. 36, cells 13 and 14 respectively. And... 13 just got off the operating table..." Usagi muttered, severing his connection with the computer. "We need to move." and hope they're not too late.

--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm
ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel smiled at the start of the fight. Finally, time to prove her worth. She stared straight ahead at the armored men and woman rushing at her, guns at the ready. She cracked her knuckles, and stood still as she speedily scanned ten human minds, the closest attackers. She rolled her eyes at the information she received. Her intentions to find their greatest fears, though wickedly evil, proved to be majorly effective.
One by one the ten people fell over, screaming bone shaking yells. One started flailing madly, screaming for help from his comrades to kill the snakes. Another stood staring at the sky, and pointing. One man was on the ground cradling his knees and sucking his thumb. What a bunch of morons.
When the ten people were out of commission, Angel quickly hurried to the gate beyond her, grabbing the metal poles. Her skin began to turn a dark metal color as the Virbanium/Titanium composite gate was absorbed into her skin. Cool metal, very handy. She smiled, rushing towards more armed guards with her fists in the air.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest heard Usagi's words and swore in Swahili. "Tesla, which direction to sector 36?" She was not about to let her friends become monsters. Especially not when she had just promised Arya's three reanimated friends that she would bring the girl back to the Institute safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool wound up running out of bullets sooner than he thought. And while he could have brought out another gun, he decided to go with the swordsmans approach, charging the soldiers with his katana. It didn't take long to dispatch them. "Huh. I figure there'd be more soldiers..." Deadpool muttered. The word of the day is Trap! Miss us? "Just when I thought you two were gone forever."
"Looks like... Northern wing, furthest from the gate. Heaviest security. I cant access it from this terminal. Whoever goes through better be able to take punishment, or avoid taking punishment because the cameras are showing that most of the soldiers here are guarding that wing." Usagi said as he moved through the base. "I could get past them, but it would take a while."
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest gritted her teeth. "Got it. I'm going in."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image Sumina waited for an opening and rushed forward, tugging along Sam. Larusa was left to guard the bus and the three animated rabbits.

Once the two made it inside, Sumina tracked a scientist a few halls away, landing in front of him. "I need to borrow your mind." She said to him then continued on to search through the man's mind, leaving destruction in her wake. By the end of her information dive, the scientist was a drooling, babbling shell of a man. "Thanks." She said with a smirk and started towards sect. 36, not bothering to tell the others the way there.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Larusa was working a relay between everyone, but the only one she couldn't reach was Sumina. 'Tesla, could you send me a mental image of a route to sect 36 for everyone?' She asked, sitting in the bus with the three rabbits on her lap as she communicated with the others.

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image Arya was string up like a puppet. She had just 'created' the perfect doll. Or so her captors called it. They had placed her in nullifying cuffs, which meant she couldn't Spectral Walk out of them.

The scientist had uped her mutation, causing her to call spirits. they forced her to call for certain spirits and place them into mechanical bodies. She had to rip their personalities and from the spirits as she placed them in the mechanical bodies. The first few were deemed failures because they retained their personalities.

The more they forced her to implant the souls, the better she got at it. Arya hated it. She was destroying a soul and using it. It pained Arya to do it, but if she didn't they would got after Grey, Stitich, and Clut and she couldn't lose those three. So she complied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the soldiers dwindled, metalic foot steps could be heard as three metalic men came strolling out. The middle one whistled. "If it isn't the crazy, Deadpool. What are you doing here? You know other than being a lunatic." Fire ignited the middle's body as he smirked at Deadpool.

The one on the left was crouched and hoped forward, his tongue lashing out and grabbing a soldier, throwing his at Deadpool. He didn't say anything.

The last one had giant metal wings, which he used to fly up and look at the fighters. His face looked like he was experiencing three different emotions at the same time. Which he was.

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest took the "path" Usagi had given her and soon caught up with Sumina. She could hear Deadpool fighting nearby. Flying faster, she turned down a different path that she hoped would take her around to the other end of the north wing. She was right, but as Usagi had said, there were a lot of soldiers. There was some moisture in the air. Just enough for Tempest to pull it from the air around the first wave of soldiers and herself and make it denser, creating a fog bank around the soldiers. She flew higher so she was above the fog bank and made a shield of the winds to protect herself from the soldiers' bullets as they shot wildly at the wind-rider they couldn't see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:53 pm
ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel's eyes darted back and forth as she both watched her comrades and the oncoming guards. Watch out Deadpool! she contacted him as she saw him surrounded. there was so much noise happening, Angel knew this was a good a time as any to try out her new ability. She inhaled sharply, then flipped her eyes open. There was a silent force that flowed through the area, and in an instant, all sound completely disappeared. No one's voices made any noise, and neither did the weapons. Angel was absorbing all the sound vibrations, storing them within her for a massive release. Now only ones with telepathic connections could communicate with one another. Angel just had to keep it up long enough to store enough vibrations.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Fire! Fire! Fire! My least favorite way of being burned! Deadpool tried to yell, but found the sound wouldn't come out.This didn't bother Deadpool. The fire did. The burning was intense. Deadpool didn't stop drop and roll. He recognized the distinct Autrailian accent. I think... thats pyro. Unfortunately, due to his multiple personalities, it was impossible for anyone else to understand what Deadpool was saying. This silence made communicating with him impossible.
Usagi sent a map to Larusa, continuing until he hit a room marked "Storage". He fried the electronic lock, entering. Inside he found metal suitcases. A LOT of metal suit cases. Each one was labelled with a different number. Usagi found the one labelled 13, grabbed it, and bolted. He kept moving, finding cell 13. 14 was empty. Usagi looked down and groaned. It was a clockwork lock on top of a electronic lock. Even if he could remove the electronic lock, he couldn't open the clockwork.

--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:45 pm
((I thought David was locked up...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((I thought David was locked up...))

(Typo. XD It happens when you have more than one character. Lemme just fix that...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent cocked his head, his glowing greenish-teal irises shifting to a glowing pupiless white as he simply dropped into a puddle of flames before rising between the altered Pyro and Deadpool, the flames apparently being absorbed as Vincent spoke in a deep voice. "You'll find your pyrokinesis is useless now," he said dryly before his arm flashed forward, a double edged serrated blade on a black chain firing at Toad at high speed. He knew that Pyro's powers would only increase the damage from the hellish chain.
User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((OOC: Vincent won't be able to talk atm, well, he won't be making any sound. Angel is absorbing all the sound vibrations, so, uh, yea. xD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool finally managed to get himself out, most of his outfit burnt to a crisp. His body healed fast enough. Luckily his mask was in one piece. Deadpool peeled off a layer of burnt skin, tossing it away. All the guns on his body were useless now. He started to unload a string of curses, but none could be heard.

Usagi decided to try something he'd never done before. He couldn't get the normal lock open, but if he could manage to get through the door, maybe David could. Usagi started by disabling the electronic lock. Might as well, he thought. Then he conducted himself into the metal. It was Vibranium, making the conduction difficult and painful. But after pushing hard enough, Usagi managed to get through the wall and into the pitch black cell David was kept in. Usagi looked around, not able to see a thing. He couldn't speak or hear anything thanks to Angel, which made this all the more difficult. Usagi lit up his hand like a lightbulb. There, sitting the shadows, was David. His face obscured by shadows. Usagi looked at him, and David obviously looked back. He wasn't shackled. Just a collar. Probably something to keep him in line. Usagi tossed the metal suitcase to David's feet, sending a quick bolt into the collar. The collar shorted out, falling from his neck. David reached down, and picked up the suitcase. He pulled out one thing. A mask. He slipped it on, and stood slowly. It was time to play.

--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika fought her way through the guards to Cell 14, which she assumed to be Arya's. It was empty. "Kutomba," she swore. Using the psychic link Larusa had created, she called out mentally to Usagi. "Tesla, can you track an energy signature? Or an energy spike anywhere it the complex? Arya's not in cell 14."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff