Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:20 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tried what was on her plate, silently admitting it was good, before giving a tiny grin "You're only saying that because I don't burn everything like Sakura." She glanced Soteria's way and gave a quiet laugh "It's really good though." Se jumped slightly when she heard the irritated bark from Ginhana.She'd nearly forgotten about the poor creature as it came bounding through the doorway.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:24 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled. "Hey, she may be able to do toast... and not burn it," he said before he yelped as Ginhana nipped him square on the rear end before planting herself right where he'd been sitting before she hopped up on the table with a glare towards him before she started eating his food. "Sorry, Ginny," he said apologetically before the little fox swatted him across the face with her tail, showing her anger at him for forgetting about her.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

"Highly doubtful.She can't even boil water." She let out a snort, trying to smother a laugh at Ginhana's antics before carefully pulling the fox off the table "Sorry, squirt..A lots been going on." Ginhana growled slightly, which was cut off as she accepted the bite food Mairi offered.After swallowing, she glared at them both, not caring that they were among gods "That's no excuse to forget about me.Your lucky that mirror of yours is so weird, or. I wouldn't have gotten here." That earned a little frown of confusion from Mairi.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen sighed. "Trust me, we've had quite a rough day... though I wouldn't be too surprised if Hephaestus made that mirror a portal to other dimensions," he said with a chuckle. "What are you talking about, Akri-Aen?" Simi said innocently, giggling.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

"Does Hephaestus look at all like Mairi?There was a guy in the mirror that could pass as her father.He tapped it and the it showed me you guys sitting here, then it rippled and opened like a door." Mairi's eyes widened slightly and she glanced to Raen "No, he doesn't look like me, and. Doubt he'd just give away a mirror that can't open portals to other realms..." She trailed off, trying to figure out if the man in the mirror Ginhana had seen was really the man she assumed to be her father.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:49 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen half closed his eyes. "I wouldn't be surprised to know that the person who let you through, Ginny... was a person whom Hephaestus owed a favor to," he said thoughtfully. Apollymi looked thoughtful, as what Ràñsokyös said made sense. She glanced at Apostolos and Archon and saw the thoughtfully interested looks on both immortals' faces.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's face paled a little, not liking the sound of that "He rarely owes anyone favors, so what kind of power could this person have?" She glanced down at the little fox, noting that while she was listening, she was also steadily eating whatever someone handed her.At the moment it seemed to be something covered in bar barbecue sauce.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:48 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Don't know, but if it is your father... he has one hell of a beautiful daughter," he said softly, teasing Mairi. Apollymi smiled slightly; it was obvious that Raen was smitten and deeply fond of Mairi.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:29 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi flushed slightly and made a small face at Raen's teasing.She was getting used to it but it still left her uncomfortable at times.But something dawned on her at that second and to anyone who knew her well, it was a cautious type of hope.She turned to Apollymi and Archon, a little hesitant "Do you think if you saw his face you might be able to say who he is?" If her father was a god, as they believed him to be, it would only stand to reason they would know of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:04 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked his head thoughtfully. Apollymi nodded slightly to Apostolos' words. Ash cocked his head. "It's possible," he deadpanned.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:10 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi hesitated slightly Kártes I may need you're help. She felt the faint tickle as the old guardian reached into the shimmering pool that connected her to her dreamscape.Shifting through her memories, she latched onto the one that showed the mans face as clear as day.Then looking to the neared water pitcher, luckily it was a polished metal, she used it as a sort of mirror.His face stared back at them all.Dark eye, dark hair, a malicious look hidden by a genuine smile.The gods would know him alright.It was the man who stole Archon's power.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:07 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled softly. "Well, he had good taste considering Mairi's looks, whom I'm certain she got from her mother," he teased. He was curious if she remembered what her birth mother looked like. Apollymi nodded slightly to Apostolos' words. Ash blinked. "Noir; he's the embodiment of primal darkness... and the god who first invented betrayal, though when I sensed your aura shift... it was dark, indeed, but in no way malicious unlike his," he said simply.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi rubbed her face, a little off kilter "All. I know about my mother was that she was some Romani woman.?." She stared at the Mage that was slowly fading from the water pitcher, a small frown creasing her brow "So..We have to get your power. She shot Archon a brief, slightly mortified glance before looking back to the pitcher "From my father.. She slumped a little in her seat, absently scratching Ginhana's ears. The little fox, having eaten her fill sat in Mairi's lap, tilting her head slightly into the girls hand "Am I the only one who thinks this situation is messed up at best?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:28 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked his head slightly. "No, you aren't, Gin-chan... now that I think about it... you need a bath," he teased; he knew Ginhana hated baths. He saw her tense at his words and smirked. Apollymi giggled at Ràñsokyös' words as she saw the little Kitsune-Mau hybrid tense. Ash

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave Raen a small smile "Your the one giving her the bath then." she had to figure out what she was going to do and how she was going to go about it.She couldn't kill. Noir, she knew that much, but she couldn't allow him to keep Archons powers either.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff